HELP b/bros

HELP b/bros
what kind of bug is this?
I been trying to get a decent pic of him for 3 days
his bitch ass is fast

Attached: fastMysteryBug.jpg (702x497, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ortho.com/en-us/library/bugs/how-get-rid-german-cockroaches
m.youtube.com/watch?v=I-IAb-WNX1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Turkish national

Attached: 1560451748210.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

german cockroach

A coconut bug

ortho.com/en-us/library/bugs/how-get-rid-german-cockroaches

German cockroach.

You better kill him and all his friends the moment you see them. they multiply very fast, are resistant to most consumer poisons, water proof, and hide well.

They literally burn down serious infestations.

Looks like a Silverfish.

These fuckers are a curse upon mankind, I swear
They also spread disease and parasites, be aware

Not even a little. It’s a fucking cockroach.

Kel at that file name

It’s a land shrimp. Catch the little bugger, they’re tasty with hot sauce.

Yeah, based on the described speed and countertop for scale which I'm assuming is a half inch thick I'd say that's a silverfish. Some pesticides and glue traps should take care of it any any others.

I wouldn't know really. I'm not a nigger. I don't have roaches in my dwelling.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=I-IAb-WNX1Y

Looks like a fucking cockroach

Lol, silverfish are way smaller. Also there’s a clue in the name of what colour they are retard.

it is aids bug. you have aids

Good luck, exterminators charge an exorbitant amount of money for those little fucks. I had a house that had a mild infestation, and it came out to nearly $1200 USD for initial treatment and 4 months of bi-weekly sprays.

Looks like a jew to me

wtf people dont know what cockroaches look like??

quit leaving leftover food allover your house and wash your dishes as soon as your done with them and keep all your trash cans closed or out of dark or moistened cubby areas. that could've saved you 12k.

Way to go, Sherlock. You fucked that up pretty royally. I surmise by the way you suck cock that you are, in fact, a homosexual.

This. I live in Houston and I've been seeing them my whole life. They're in literally every shitty apartment complex in the city, and they even make their way into decent homes and businesses sometimes after it rains.

Go to amazon. Order a pint of Bayer suspend sc and a one gallon sprayer. Spray per directions and problem solved for less than $50. You will have a two or three year supply left.

Those kinds of roaches aren't from leaving food out. The big dark brown and black ones with wings aren't from being nasty. The small red ones without wings are the ones that come for your food.

I do pest control for work. It’s a German cockroach

then keep your grass trimmed. it keeps the infestation down around your house.

Diatomaceous earth food grade, spread it where ever you see them running.
It's like superfine broken glass for all bugs and it loves to stick to them.
So when they try to clean it off with their moth parts they have a mouth full of fluid sucking broken glass, it's great.

yes you do. you just don't see them. every dwelling has cockroaches. unless you literally are not connected to a sanitary sewer system, and don't have a kitchen.

That is a German cockroach. You need to call an exterminator now because they are hard to kill and multiply very fast

kill it they are dirty ass fuck

German cockroach, had to combat these bastards in my last apartment. Boric acid lines everywhere, and traps took care of them I about two weeks. Check every fucking nook and cranny,these fuckers were so bold as to try and setup shop with an egg sack on my fucking bed. Nasty ass drug dealing neighbors suck.

I'm lucky. I have geckos and anoles that live in my walls and they eat the fuck out of anything in there including roaches. I rarely see those lizards in my house. They usually hang out around my front porch walls by the light. Makes my house look more exotic. On occasion I come home and find a poor baby lizard in a spider's web dead.

Attached: main-qimg-88d9304c0a271154b1a87bd587f6e37d.png (602x297, 222K)

it's a cockroach
and no
you can't suck it