American atheist Jew here, what do you want to know?

American atheist Jew here, what do you want to know?

Attached: Star_of_David.svg.png (1200x1385, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ucWHGQGvkX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you really control the government?

As a whole, perhaps. As an individual, definitely not.

bump

Sweet

I'm an Israeli jew ama

Was it your fault that Christ was murdered?

Lmao

Very much yes, but that's not a Jew thing, just a me thing. Got my hands on a time machine back in '06 and did the deed. No ragrets.

NFTY or BBYO?

Will you save some white people? And why do you try to exterminate us anyways?

youtube.com/watch?v=ucWHGQGvkX0 Lenny Bruce has an answer for that.

israeli jew aswell, you an atheist or are you a faggot like the rest of them?

why are you all sexual degenerates?

Why are you all prudes?

Genuine answer, the whole idea that Jewish and white are mutually exclusive was invented by white nationalists. Growing up in America, I never considered myself anything other than white. I just thought "Jewish" was a kind of white. It wasn't until I found the white nationalist movement that I realized some people consider me something else entirely.

So to that end, I have nothing against white people, because I consider myself one.

I don't think I'm a sexual degenerate. Am I?

You can't be a jew and an Atheist at the same time, you ether don't believe in god or believe there no in between, weenie.

I'm an atheist as it pertains to belief, Jewish as it pertains to culture and ethnic background. In that regard, I can't stop being a Jew anymore than someone can stop being Sicilian.

We are semites who don’t believe in myths but like the sense of community.

Do you like hairy girls, traps, or fatties?

It's Jews who push the antiwhite agenda: My fellow whites are racist etc. I'm not going to blame you for all the degeneracy in the world, but in this you hold true power

You cannot be an atheist and jewish. Judaism is a religion.

Also, stop stealing hindu symbols.

Can't say I do.

Maybe some Jews, but I'm not them.

What?

Hairy guys?

No guys.My sexuality is terribly rigid and boring.

Listen Sicilian is a nationality, being a Jew is a religion.

If your an Atheist you don't believe in anything and question this whole fake religious control organism. Jewishness is not a culture it's being Italian in little Italy.

Where were you born?

I meant ethnically sicilian. My ethnicity is Ashkenazi, which is colloquially referred to as "Jewish". Technically inaccurate, I suppose, but that's how it's seen.

Long Island, of course.

If you were born in ancient Samaria I'd say so but your not a Semite anymore than I'm a moon man.

Where were you born?

You are American, not a Semite.
That is your nationality, and your religion is Jewy Jewish

where's my money?

Well no, my nationality is definitely American, but I don't subscribe to a religion. I'm only Jewish as it pertains to ethnicity and culture.

Run. You are too pure for this place

In the bank, I would assume?

>jews are not a race.

your bank, thief.

Then you can't be an Atheist. I ban you from Atheism. Think Think think before you swell up and chant silly.

You can't be a pimp and a prostitute at the same time.

Shit son, I'm as oldfag as they come. This place is the reason I'm not pure.

No, but Ashkenazi is an ethnicity.

>It's a Religion

I don't believe in God or any religion, therefore I'm an atheist. My ancestry is Ashkenazi, therefore I am Jewish. The word "Jewish" has multiple meanings, beyond just religion.

No such thing as pure in human terms.

>"I can't stop being a Jew anymore than someone can stop being Sicilian"

Wrong!! You were a tribe of religious separatist from Egypt. They gave you some property to shut you up but little did we know how much of a cancer you became to every race and nationality.

Have you questioned god and the people around its thinking? Obviously you didn't that is why you hang on to your Jewishness. Let go use the force Hy-am.

So shit or get off the pot.

Wow, you are an ignorant little boy aren't you. Sad.

this

judaism is a religion, not a nationality. Stop telling yourself lies.

nope

Judaism isn't a nationality. My nationality is and always has been American. But the ethnic group Ashkenazi is colloquially known as "The Jews", and that's what I'm referring to. I can ditch the faith (I have), participate in none of the rituals (I don't), but I can't change my ethnicity.

I'm pretty sure it is.

I wrote that post and yes. I was born a Jew and I’m half Jewish genetically.

I doubt he has any. He’s living in debt.

Most jewish symbols predate modern Hinduism. You mean stop stealing Syrian symbols.

We aren’t Germans

are you angry that the america media is silent on the attack of jews in NYC?

Attached: NYJewattack.png (698x703, 541K)

Why you cut and mutilate your dicks in modern times?

Autism

Who cares if the media ignores it. It happens and it's all that matters.

Attached: 1567711553263.jpg (1280x1068, 199K)

neo-nutzis just can't decide whether it's a race or a religion

It's both. Jews aren't white.

So what they are? Don't look like they're blacks (niggas), browns (pajets), reds (indians), yellows (asians).

Jews are white when it suits neo-nutzis

democrats blame it on white supremacist.

Attached: demrashidawhitesupre.jpg (662x919, 137K)

Anons in this thread

>Jews are a religion, not a race, you cant be am athiest jew

Also anons in this thread

>Jews are a race, jews cant be white.

This is the average brain power of an anti-semite.

You can't get an anti-semite to commit to any coherent ideology. They claim that jews aren't semites. So what are jews then? White? Egyptian, like this dumbass says? Khazars? They don't want to admit that jews are even from earth, because that might mean they have a homeland to return to. And they unironically post this shit day after day.

kys kike