30 yo alcoholic

30 yo alcoholic
Cracking the first one at 1030am
AMA

Attached: 589506A2-6536-4DCF-9172-450C048FB50F.jpg (1280x958, 245K)

do you want to get help and stop drinking?

Another drunkie here, how long have you had a drinking problem? I'm 21 and I've had a problem for the past year. Were there ups and downs? Or has it been consistent for some time?

alcohol is a scourge to the human race, and a good christian avoids it like the plague

Nah. I’m past that. Now I just manage it. I stick to beer and don’t drink more than 6 in a day. I workout almost daily as well, so that helps counteract the weight gain and depression.

six drinks every day?? you're going to have a garbage liver in like 5 years tops

Started when I was 14. It was much worse when I was younger. I tried many times, often at the encouragement of family, to stop. Now I just accept it, drink at home to avoid trouble, and try to manage it. I only drink beer now. That liquor will get me into some trouble.

Did you not read - ALCOHOLIC. If I do t drink, it’s all I can think about. The nerves in my jaw and neck start to ache.

It's definitely not easy once you're hooked, I get easily tempted to stop for a drink if I pass anywhere while out

Maybe I should adopt Christianity then.

Likewise. If I haven’t had a drink in a few days, just going into a gas station makes me start to salivate and crave. Shit is like its own beast that needs to be fed.

>claims to be an alcoholic
>drinks shitty expensive craft beer

> wake up
> drink water to rehydrate
> 3 cheap beers
> 3 glasses of cheap wine
> 2-3 mixed drinks of cheap vodka + whatever
> sleep soundly
> repeat

Why would I spend the same amount on more of a lower alcohol percentage beer that will just make me piss more than it would get me drunk?

At least you're drinking good shit

Gotta drink water in between the alcohol. That’s part of my “secret”. Lmao. I force myself to chug a bottle of water after every couple of drinks... if I can remember to do so.

Best way to prevent a hangover

You spend 15 bucks on a gallon of cheap vodka and get as drunk on less liquid so you piss less and aren’t a massive fucking faggot
>kys

This one isn’t so bad. Jai Alai is a great IPA. Tricerahops double IPA is a good one too. Can’t go wrong with a $10 sixxer of beer that is 10%

6 beers a say is nothing. Sack up and get control of your life man.

You must not have read previous posts. I only drink beer. It’s part of how I “manage” my alcoholism. If I drink liquor I will end up in jail.

This.

As a true alcoholic i can barely afford store brand beer/ whiskey 12 pint cans a day normally is around £10. Same as a really cheap whiskey which will be finished in a night. Tend to get more of a sickly feeling off the whiskey the next morning, beers just mild headache. Depends on mood. Right now drinking cider, a rarity. Taken 6 tramadol about 2hours ago, wild night in.

You must be under 21 talking about a $15 gallon of vodka. Nasty shit.

A true alcoholic like myself makes drinking a priority, hence the beer. I’ll take quality over quantity if I’m going to slowly kill myself from the inside out.

I’m good on that. I think I’ve found a happy medium. Life is manageable.

Spoken like a true alcoholic.
I’ve said it before and I’m going to say it again
>kys
>pathetic poser piece of shit
>can’t even be an alcoholic right

I prefer just to get pissed mate. Only thing i have a real dislike of, due to the copious amounts i consumed as a youth, is any form of Sambuca. Can't stomach it. Even the smell sets me off heaving.

Lagar is my preferred beer, after more than a few craft brew, wheat shite i have to fight a gag reflex and have to switch drinks.

You seem angry. Chill out and have a fucking beer.

I feel ya. If I didn’t turn into a raging shit storm as soon as liquor touches my tongue, I would probably drink it more. I love whiskey, just not waking up to the aftermath and having to deal with whatever I have done.

Also, you sound like my mother.

30yo "alcoholic" drinking beer Hahahahaha.
Mate, I'm 28yo, having own business, gf, cars, 2 houses, and nobody knows that I'm drinking EVERY DAY min. 0,5l of vodka, and 4-6beers.

Believe me, you don't know what alcoholism is xd

Cool story.

No im tired of these fucking faggots out here who have three beers a day and call them selves an alcoholic. If you’re going to do something, then do it right. Drink a gallon of vodka a day through your cirrhosis until you die. Fucking dedicate you worthless trash
>KYS

>cars, gf, houses
Literally nobody asked? You self absorbed faggot

>0.5ltr vodka

Finish the bottle pussy, sounds like pre-drinks

Lol you are quite entertains. Cheers to that.

Not true at all. This is actually light as drinking 6 beers a day isnt much. Doing it for 25 year might start to do some damage.

Low level alcoholism at most.

Entertaining*

A six pack of craft beer a day does not an alcohlic make. Sorry.

It’s been 16 years since I started drinking. Up until about 25 years of age, I was drinking a 5th of liquor almost daily, even in high school. I would just steal the shit. Shoot has definitely tapered off in the past few years.

Ok zoomer

I don’t quite understand why some of you fags make it out like it’s a contest or have your own definitions of what alcoholism is. Do you really have to compare yourself and your habits to others? If so, you are a pathetic piece of shit and likely deserve your alcoholism.

Heyy! he was behind of this..!

Attached: 9101574960377443.jpg (1594x1180, 72K)

Yep, you’re drunk.

Americans are truly fuckin retarded XD go drink yours 10-20beers 2% and make a snap how you're fucked up XD