Race Mixing

Anyone else here happy their not Aryan? I am. I don't have to be worry about finding the perfect Aryan girl, or ruining my families genes. I can go out with anyone not black or Mexican and be fine.

>Sup Forumss thoughts, happy your not Aryan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mzx3JBocpNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah, unfortunatelly I'm a racially pure Lebensborn.

God dam these white women are getting shittier by the year. What the fuck women!?

White Texan male here, already impregnated my white fiancee, we're having a son

Well you don't need to find another Aryan, just another white. With blue eyes, that's it. Everyone has blue eyes in most western countries soo. Yeah, not hard. I got green eyes, so get fucked.

Pure levels:
Green eyes = master race
Blue eyes = good race
brown eyes = subhuman....Unless you're white.

Why are green master race?

Because he has green eyes

cause green are rare and on average have higher IQ

Good for you user

I just looked it up and their 4 times rarer then blue. Green only makes up 2% of the worlds population.

I am.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mzx3JBocpNc

green is actually a sign of having mudblood the whitest eyes are grey which is just a lighter form of blue

I'm happy I'm aryan because I can literally have any type of race child I want, and the best part is that that they will be the most attractive of whatever race their mother is.

Do I want I black baby? I can just find a qt nigress and my children will look black, since brown eyes, skin and hair are dominant over blue eyes, fair skin, and blonde hair.

Do I want an asian baby? I can just find a qt jap and have children with her and my children will look like her because black hair and eyes are dominant over blonde hair/blue eyes.

Do I want a hispanic/muslim baby? I'll I need to do is find a Spanish mamacita/jihadi habibi and my kids will look either Spanish or Arab.

Do I want a white baby but with dark hair? All i gotta do is shag a white girl with dark hair and I'm good.

And finally, and the best of all, I can have an aryan baby because both she and I will have blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair skin.
I can make my children look like any race, from a pure aryan blonde, to an asian qt, to a black girl. All you can do is make children that have either your melanin complexion or more. I can do whatever I want.

>already impregnated my white fiancee
Fornicating scum

We're atheists.

American Indian isn't mud blood.

green eyes are only found among persians, mongols, and other muddy races in the middle east and Asia. Blue eyes are actually *not* unique to whites alone, but are most typical among whites.

Who cares

The gooks are getting genetic modification so you can go with a white lady and let them select only the white genes to pass on

>mfw after a few generations the entire world becomes white because nonwhites secretly hate themselves

well I though you meant I had black in me, which is a big difference.

Lucky, I'm in Texas and the only women left that aren't fat, yet, are mexicans.

>Muh 1/64 cherokee blood
You're still not white, prairie nigger.

>mfw having blue-greyish eyes

Because they're exceedingly rare and on average have a higher IQ.

Top kek, you probably have potato nigger in you and that's almost just as bad.

Crypto-Slav.

One drop rule. 1/64 untermensch can produce a full-blown redskin.

tfw Filipino-Italian

tfw marrying Greek qt

To some on Sup Forums, I am their nightmare

what about hazel eyes? In lower light conditions my eyes appear brown-ish but shine some light on them and they're bright green. Am I a secret aryan?

>have higher IQ

yes i'm sure pigment affects mental arithmetic ability

>happy their not Aryan

I'm happy you aren't Aryan. Our race doesn't need a bunch of fools that can't tell the difference between their, there and they're. We don't need morons that don't understand how to use to, two, or too correctly in a sentence. Anyone that's too stupid to recognize the difference between "then" and "than" can kill themselves.

inb4 doggy dog world

God bless

>anyone happy their not Aryan? I am
>their

Your sub-par mixed race intelligence is showing

>master race
Did you draw that yourself?

>White people probably aren't even worth salvation
>Ashkenazi Jews are far superior in every sense of the word

I am 100% Han, okay maybe a few % mongol genes too.

Aryans are in the region of Iran.

What you mean is White/Pink Piggu.

Of course I am glad I am not a White/Pink Piggu.

You misspelled 100% untermensch

I'm Anglo white, but I hardly give two shits about mixing with ''muh perfect aryan woman''.

In fact, I prefer Tanned/Brown women like Arabs, Spics, Italians and Poos. I mean, at least they're Caucasian too.

As for Northern European/Blonde women. I find them dull looking. Can't beat a hairy brunette pussy, eh.

Mestizo here, I'm hooking up with a Filipina. I figured it was ok because we're both Spanish rape babies

They're second rarest eyes.

In terms of rarity it goes: grey > green > blue > hazel/mixed > brown

but literally everything besides brown is very rare as brown is like 90% of the human race.

I know a half lebanese half italian girl

She's a pale qt

>Cyprus

You are not even White, you are not kidding anyone.

Also we are taking over the world, if you still haven't realized it.

You white pigs are slowly dying, facts.

You are the Untermensch, weak genetics die out.

You're expecting way too much from a board that can't distinguish Nordic fro Aryan

I'm not an Amerishitgenes so finding a fully white man isn't very hard.

Oh my, I've got those too, and I'm half-Viking, half-Czech

my father was master race aryan, but my mother, and me, are just slavshits. I have the yellow fever so bad and married a chinese. We're very happy. I guess it's good I didn't do too much damage since I wasn't a very valuable white to begin with.

Russian have ethnic chemical weapon against you, rockets are looking at you from Taiwan, South Korea, Japan and Russia, being ready to annihilate you in no time, while you can't penetrate the anti-nuclear shield. You are a cuck nation and disposable material for you government, slant eyed piece of shit.

100% Hellenic and 100% Euro on the DNA test, inbred mongoloid.

>tfw I'm actually "aryan" due to each gen of my family being very supportive of eugenics and having very strict requirements on who their children can date

I'm a guy and if I want to date a girl she must be

Roughly 6' or greater
Valedictorian and graduated from a prestigious uni
No history of physical/mental defects in family

Funnily enough though race isn't too important (although white would be preferred)

Same here. My hair is not pure blond though

Are you stupid?

Russia and China are working together.

>Shanghai Cooperation Organisation

>100% Hellenic and 100% Euro on the DNA test

Pfahahaha

>pathetic enough to lie on the internet

Seriously?
You are a product of rape from the Persians.
You are not Aryan and you are not a White pig, which is good.

>he trusts the Russians
Oh boy. Han are indeed the lowest of Asians on par with pakis, Indonesians and malayniggers. Not like if your constant weird shit in the mainland China surprise anyone.
>product of rape from Persians
my ancestryDNA shows a different story

>Couldn't wait until marriage

Fucking liberal degenerate

mfw I am white enough to be a racist ..but tanned enough not to be excepted as white .

>my ancestryDNA shows a different story

It was real.......in your dream.

No proof, pathetic lie.
The Turks need to smack you up a little bit, it seems you are lost in daydreaming.

>Han are indeed the lowest of Asians

Han people rule the world (alongside the Ashkenazi Jews).

Grats!

>Unknown
wtf are you

>tfw bulgarian
>dark hair, dark brown eyes
>white skin tone
>tan easily
>quite hairy
>a somewhat wide nose
With a bit of tanning and growing a beard I could pass for everything from Middle Eastern, through Mediterranean to Kike. Natural selection made me a master of disguise, desu.

>inb4 not circumsized
My foreskin tends to stay back for some reason, so I may pass that test too.

pretty sure hazel is more rare than blue