I got drunk and told a girl i posted her nudes online. RIP

I got drunk and told a girl i posted her nudes online. RIP.

Attached: VFNMvfK_d.jpg (640x853, 24K)

Well then you're fucked

Attached: wwjqgOi.png (450x401, 8K)

post convo

I second this

Oy vey

Is this her?

Her nipples look weird

I bet when she isn't lying down they are.perfect

I panicked and deleted it.

Basically she asked for clarification and i told her i posted them on a website *as her* and then deleted them from online and from my phone. She said she never wants to talk to me again and if she finds her pics online she'll sue me and tell everyone embarassing things she knows about me.

No sir. This is the supreme butterface.

Attached: 1568242277014.webm (240x432, 1.62M)

kek, could have gone much worse tbh

sounds fake if you have no proof, but yeah you could end up in a lot of trouble...

>drunk texting
ISHYGDDT

Which part sounds fake?

just that everything happens to be deleted.

I just deleted the entire conversation thread. Like it would somehow "undo" everything. I dont know i was freaking out.

He told HER he deleted it...but did he really?

How.old is she i would guess 26

Moar

I'm reading it like "I told her I posted as you. Then I deleted everything off my phone"

Op is gone

I didnt actually post them where i told her. I posted them here and the threads has since died. I still have her pics.

The girl in these pics? Im not sure. I think her op said she was in her 30s. All the pics they've posted were over the course of years

Attached: IixIzWA_d.jpg (640x1251, 50K)

Post the pics again

Since you already fucked up and started this. Post everything and RIP.

Nooooo. Sorry. I've just posted them a lot with probably too much info/her face i dont trust people to not dox her trying to fuck me.

you're already fucked

Maybe but i dont need to make it easier. She doesnt know where i actually posted them. Again, sorry. I know I'm being a fag about it.

Attached: 1494159006150.jpg (750x1334, 140K)

Dude just post the pics and edit them to have like a red paint brush mark like in snapchat. Just leave a dot or whatever you draw in the corner of the pick spot it's not in the way and that way nobody can reverse image search. If it's not the exact same photo it should be fine to post as long as you edit it a bit