A 13-year-old has been arrested and charged in the stabbing death of Barnard College freshman Tessa Majors in a New...

>A 13-year-old has been arrested and charged in the stabbing death of Barnard College freshman Tessa Majors in a New York City park, according to multiple senior law enforcement officials.
>The teen faces charges of second-degree murder, robbery and a weapons-related charge, the officials said. His specific role in the death was not immediately clear.

a nigglet stabs a college girl to death, and as soon as the news finds out it's a shitskin they go quiet

never forget Tessa Majors

Attached: 43A6YZZKVVAD7L7TQMUGE2OC6U.jpg (1200x900, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

legalmatch.com/law-library/article/access-to-juvenile-crime-records.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What did you expect when you're in a nigger filled street? Niggers gonna nig.

Also, it was three 13 year old nigs too. They planned it. They wanted to do it. And apparently a 13 year old can grow to be 5'5". That's one fucking tall ass 13 year old.

The news is not quiet about it. But they do have a policy of keeping the name of a minor out of the media. After the court stuff is concluded, the name and image of the offender(s) might be released. The courts are currently debating whether to try them as adults or juveniles.

And its normal for "minors" to make plans on robbing and murdering people more than once. Kids today.

ok nigger lover

Attached: 1559142714328.jpg (700x764, 90K)

Not the case for the Covington kids, who didnt even commit a crime

Not a fan of the blacks. Just explaining how the law works, tardo.

Attached: bluetard.jpg (306x423, 28K)

They just acted like fools in public. They were doxxed by the public, not the cops.

It's hilarious how this shit blew up just because she's white. Everyone knows how sketchy that area is and people get stabbed all the time. Cops always downplay the dangers of places like harlem and the bronx just to keep their image of a clean city, fucking pigs and fuck the niggers that killed her. Still she's retarded for being in that area to begin with. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a filthy nigger waiting outside to rob you or film you for blackgram.

She was kinda cute. Damn shame. Race war when?

Attached: rock_the_boat.jpg (550x360, 61K)

Its outside of Harlem, which is getting gentrified due to proximity to these colleges, and the Bronx might as well be on Mars. I was up there a couple years ago and it was pretty normal. The Upper West Side is pretty chill.

It looks like she has nice tits. Does she have any nudes out there?

why was she there in the first place?
inb4 coalburning.

Attached: 1558311634951.png (435x463, 195K)

once you go black, . . . you die

Only on the morgue's table.

Attached: tessmajors_67825998_155439765539356_4228942769925854536_n.jpg (1080x1350, 197K)

Attached: tessmajors_66985278_625105454679311_9089172841685081430_n.jpg (1080x1177, 147K)

Attached: tessmajors_69346971_101365311201057_2163547937025525547_n.jpg (750x728, 138K)

Niggers of course. Welcome to De Blasio's New York.

She's actually a Hew though and they never showed the Kid at all. Domt act like if the kid wasn't white Sup Forums wouldn't call him based and the victim a roastie. Also the News is still reporting on it currently including CNN.

I make sure to NEVER EVER put myself in a position where some little piece of dog shit can take me out. I hope they gas the fuck out of all 3 of them. But of course they will all be out by 19.

>live your whole urban life celebrating niggers and being told by your liberal parents that being white is evil
>die by the very niggers you loved so much

fucking wh*te people

Attached: 1571933779261.jpg (462x480, 40K)

>His specific role in the death was not immediately clear.

I think this means not even the cops know

The media disproportionately shows black criminals over white ones. This is a statistical fact.

>But they do have a policy of keeping the name of a minor out of the media
Oh BULL, SHIT. I live in the area and they do this every single time it turns out to be a niglet or spiclet. The media goes out of it's way to protect those animals from bad news coverage, especially when they're minors. It's fucking ridiculous and you are a blind motherfucker if you don't see it by now.

I was like 6' at 13

probably has something to do with the fact that there are more black criminals than white criminals.

user we don't even kmow if he is black but we know she's a jew. If the murderer turns out white what do you think these anons would say? It reminds me of the Charlottesville murderer where at first anons were claiming he was black and laughing at him killing liberals but when it came out he was white anons defended what he did and said he had no other choice or he didnt kill anyone.

Just another day in the US

>The media disproportionately shows black criminals over white ones
Yea because those monkey ass niggers are the ones committing crimes. Funny how liberal dipshits like you love leaving out this part. And you retards wanna cry about muh disproportional arrests. Then tell your pets to stop breaking the fucking law and they won't get arrested.

By the look of those pictures nothing of value was lost

They don't though? If it's a minor they keep quiet about it until the case is over with it's literally how the law works because they still want the child to have a future just incase they find him innocent. You are being retarded.

No, a black person who commits the same crime as a white person is much more likely to be shown in the media than that white person.

Because fear sells and people like you are afraid of black people and are more likely to share articles when the perp is black kek.

Case in point this thread.

6' wide

Im just gonna leave this here for the retards
legalmatch.com/law-library/article/access-to-juvenile-crime-records.html

blacks have a monopoly on crime, it has nothing to do with a white internalized fear of blacks that hasn't existed since the 60's.

Yes because they commit more crimes. The post you are responding to said that. Can you read?

The media doesn't protect niggers when they commit crimes? You are fucking delusional. Look at the recent mass shooting in jersey city. The major of that city and the AG waited and waited and basically had to have their arims twisted before they finally admitted it was niggers that did it. Had that been 2 white people we STILL wouldn't hear the fucking end of it. Where as now it's not even talked about anymore.

This is either bait or you are legitimately retarded. They dont' "show them more" than whites. They COMMIT more crimes. In NYC the vast fucking majority of crimes are committed by minorities. This is literal fact. As I said, tell your monkey pets to stop breaking the fucking law, stop getting arrested, and then we can fucking talk. Till then you can shove one of those nigger dicks you love so much up your ass.

Never forget the endless list of people who've been murdered.

Sure, no problem.

>why was she there in the first place?
Because it's literally a park lining the east side of her college, Columbia University (an Ivy League school), and a church.

>It's hilarious how this shit blew up just because she's white. Everyone knows how sketchy that area is and people get stabbed all the time. Cops always downplay the dangers of places like harlem and the bronx just to keep their image of a clean city, fucking pigs and fuck the niggers that killed her. Still she's retarded for being in that area to begin with. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a filthy nigger waiting outside to rob you or film you for blackgram.
Lrn2Map

See above, it's not the ghetto.

Yeah, i take back my coalburning comment, always err on the side of caution, but after having a dig, she seems alright.

No, motherfucker. There is a higher black crime rate, but the media does not broadcast every crime that happens. They pick and choose which ones they will air, and they will most often choose black criminals over the white ones that have committed the same crimes.

The disparity in black vs white crime would only matter if they broadcasted news on every crime that happens -- they don't.

No they gave the info almost immediately you are the one being absolutely delusional to the point you see racism agianst whites when there isn't any you're comparable to the Hispanics that think Trump is racist. Multiple sources gave who did the shootings little over an hr after they found out who did it.

50+ percent of forcible felonies are committed by blacks. Amd they are only 14% of our population. Id say they r quite fucked up.

Even if they picked with a random number generator, they would show more blacks. As you said blacks commit crimes at a higher rate. They're not over represented, they're accurately represented.

>There is a higher black crime rate
Good, so you admit it. Now you understand why you see more niggers on TV for committing crimes

And the "disparity" you are talking about is again, because they commit more fucking crimes. if anything the media goes out of it's way to PROTECT minorities when they commit crimes, not the other way around.

No they fuck they did not give it "almost immediately". I can tell you don't live in this area and you're just making shit up. And the only hispanics that think Trump is racist are literal dumbfucks that don't know a goddamn thing about politics, other than what they see on kikebook. Similar to you actually based off the retarded shit you're spewing.

This wouldn't have happened if she was carrying an AR15.

In 2018, the US murder rate was 5.0 per 100,000, for a total of 15,498 murders.
Total violent crime: 382.9
Total property crime: 2,362.2
Homicide: 5.3

Murder in the U.S. is a non-issue. Fuck off with your race baiting bullshit.

The media fosters outrage, and what could be more outrageous than despite being only 13% of the population they commit 52% of all crime?

Pointless violence from a group of nigger kids trying to be gangsters, what else is new.
God damn it would suck to be a chick and go to a college in fucking NY while majoring in social studies to get shanked by a few teens because you had no money on you. Gotta think what she felt as she stumbled around trying to get help.

No -- because they choose to air black criminals over their white counterparts that have committed the exact same crime very often.

If you commit a murder as a white person, the black murderer who lives down the street from you is more likely to be selected for air time than you are.

niggers (all blacks) are not human beings.

Dollars to donuts she was a fucking liberal who've been brainwashed her whole life into thinking niggers are all "victims" and are arrested being black, instead of for being the violent apes they are. Just look at that one idiot in here defending those subhumans who did this.

In that case, they should be 52% of the crime coverage. But they aren't. Their rate of being shown on the media far exceeds that.

Yet, people in here are acting like the media is afraid to show minorities.

Id take those if you’ve got them

Who needs mexicans when niggers are doing all the work whites wont do? Wtf i love niggers now!

blacks aren't people
all of them need to be killed

You're a fucking retard. The Jersey City shooters were 50 years old and killed in the incident. There is no trial, and no presumption of innocence. Why are you allowed computer access in the retard room at the mental hospital?

the niglet is based, one less college educated hole in the world is always a good thing.

We understand what you are saying, but it is not true. Most local news stations run every murder and most people that appear are black because most people that kill are black. Most of those murders are black on white. Less than 1% are white on black. These are all facts not fear mongering.

Just stop replying to that guy. He's trolling at this point. No one is this much of a dumb faggot that browses Sup Forums.

Not my fault. I advocated killing all blacks for 2 decades. This is the fault of white traitors.

T. Jew

>commit more crime
>be reported on more often for committing crimes
Seems straightforward enough. But wait,
deys just mizunduhstood, them boys didnt know planning and carrying out a murder was wrong, deyz guh boys.

She's hot, are you gay or something?

Attached: 1575782935924.jpg (426x276, 14K)

you wouldn't even need to, just chemically castrate a generation.

Attached: c88.jpg (600x583, 54K)

This thread takes me back to 2007

With hair like that and by the look of her bf she is a nutcase though. You don't stick your dick in crazy.

last i checked any story with a black criminal is quickly buried in favor of whatever rich white collar criminal of the week is because blacks doing what blacks always do isn't news anymore.

lmao fucking sped

Unless you literally want all blacks dead you are the cause of this.

>no tit
>man face
>shitty greasy died hair
>hot

Have you never been to new york or only before 1995? Because you don't know wtf you're saying.

lol this, she relaxed.

Acted like fools how exactly? Waiting for their bus and getting yelled at and not retaliating at all?

Yeah what fools, fuck yourself.

All wrong

It means that the 3 niggers are all lying like always about
He fucked her in the ass first and I only was a lookout
and it was the other nigger that stabbed her not me. At least white murderers can stick together after they kill someone which is the minimum threshhold for basic criminal activity

Good points but still a bit misguided

Her hate for her own race means her death is celebrated no matter who killed her

Nope

These niggers were going to rape and kill someone no matter what. One hundred percent.

It's just a blessed event that they picked someone who would defend their actions by way of them being oppressed rather than someone of value

I'm glad she wasn't " afraid " of black people as you say when she was being sodomized and stabbed by niggers

Look at her social you retard...
She fucked niggers

Go wash your eyes

You're an idiot

It was a gang rape you literal retard
She still had her cellphone

Learn anatomy. You don't stumble around after 40 plus stab wounds

Attached: 64585471_686517595102511_5130346172795971273_n.jpg (1080x1349, 263K)

What was the social media?

Finally someone gets it

Imagine how beautiful the world would be

Zero crime

Can anyone confirm it was a gang rape?

Attached: 1576267776444.jpg (450x343, 28K)

>start thread complaining media doesn't cover crime if perpetrator is black
>>immediately flip to "well yea there are more blacks on the news because they commit more crimes"
>>>thinks racism magically ended in the 60s
>>>>casually advocate for genocide anyway

it was just some white trash girl that you guys wish you raped before these guys. There's plenty more in the US if you're so concerned

The police already confirmed suspect is black.

found the nigger

The msm dropped the stort cuz it was nogs. If whites had shot the jews in jersey city it would get about as much coverage as the fucking holocaust itself(as if jews are the only ppl who died during ww2, they need a fancy name for their deaths) . The kikes who run the media just want to demonize whites.

my eyes are open.
i seen no niggers.

i honestly thought she was a dyke with her "band".

If whites had shot those jews we would still have 24/7 coverage right now

>Covington kids

not him, but stop moving the goalpost, faggot.

the point was the media didn't expose those kids to the public, the public exposed those kids to the public.

never been to ny, but 13 year olds arent stabbing people to death regularly anywhere, even in africa they use guns B-)

6-50.
I wonder why more black criminals show up on TV, I just can't figure it out.

Attached: eea.jpg (680x383, 66K)