Channel Awesome

What's been going on with them lately?

I know that Brad just released his dumb Jesus movie, has anybody watched it yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bkEhtD10pX0
youtube.com/watch?v=7c17URK9HCM&ab_channel=StonedGremlinProductions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pewdipie is cooler these days.

does eggkara plan on streaming jesus bro?

Listen to this. Probably one of the most honest opinions of CA you'll ever hear. Just skim through. No need to listen to the whole thing

youtube.com/watch?v=bkEhtD10pX0

For the love of god someone please share jesus bro link im running dangerously low on horrible youtube-wannabe-filmmaker abortions

There is dimension 404 by rocket jump though, but I honestly feel like Im gonna kill myself if I continue watching past episode 3

>I know that Brad just released his dumb Jesus movie
Explain?

youtube.com/watch?v=7c17URK9HCM&ab_channel=StonedGremlinProductions

HMMMM

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Who will be the next three people to die?

Spoony, Spoony and Spoony

Yeah, the reason I asked for three people is that obviously Spoony is the next to go.

Brad watches a lot of films made by Christians who feel their religion is under attack, or more specifically that believing in Jesus is the only way one can live. So he made a movie that I guess parodies this by cutting the crap and forcing people to convert.

What's with the blue hair girl's outfit.

Nostalgia Bitch
Mr. JessuOtaku
That guy with the autistic looking face

Green shirt has a million dollar smile

I like The Dom.

yes we're gonna stream it on monday night, I just gotta get back home from a trip to rip it

>tfw tamara will never BRAAAP you in the face

why even live

sounds good man

feels bad

Mite be good.

Was that fat girl that appeared on every parody his GF or something? I stopped watching after she appeared

What did she mean by this?

jesuotaku is in a way death.

Damn she looks yummy

eh he's gone full SJW going on about how the Mood Organ in Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep could be used to raaaaape someone and how problematic female portrayals in things are.

Nostalgia Chick is getting married despite her thinking marriage is a tool of the patriarchy and love how shiny her engagement ring is despite thinking that engagement rings are misogynistic. Yes she specified specifically both those things.

Spoony, Rob Walker, Marz Girls

>ywn wife prime Lindsay

People still watch this garbage?

>ywn save prime Lindsay from being sucked into the cult of third wave feminist outrage culture.

APOLOGIZE

Bottom left looks like AVGN's wife

She's a supermodel compared to Douge's actual wife

I'm out of the loop on most of the jokes but I can't believe they're still peddling Rob as Santa Christ...I thought the first few scenes looked well filmed and the acting was not that distracting but boom there's a Walker brother in a halloween costume.

Not sure it was worth it, they could have done a homage to so many other God movies but instead a reference a C list internet celeb in-joke from 2008?

I guess fans of Brad still like the Walker bros enough.

It's nowhere near the levels of Linkara's film debut of course (or ego trip) but it's a shame as I'm sure a low budget send up of God is (not) Dead would have had broader appeal.

who else is hyped for Jim's TGWTG videoseries ?

you don't have to Rule 63 Channel Awesome Alumni, they do it themselves

I'm hyped for another high-profile fatality, I had basically forgotten about these guys until Jew kicked it

a honest question, is Colin Mochrie dead inside after this reveal ?

>handsome critic

Holy shit, dude.

no he's happy that this is the most media attention he's gotten in ten years. He should do one of his shitty improve songs about it.

My son is a Tranny now
He really really is
he really really
really really
really really is
I'll never be a grandfather
and that's okay
because.. um...
BREAKDANCE!

You mean InternetAristocrat/MisterMetokur jim? What does he have to do with them?

Tamara's Never Seen is fun

ups wrong Sup Forums snippet

Luke needs to get hair plugs asap. It looks like he/she has turkey twizzlers glued on his head.

Stop making fun of making things up about Malcolm. He's the only cool one, damn it!

nothing aside from him doing a video series about them for our amusement which starts April 29th. He's already made a video about Spoony in the past.

>spoony might actually turn his life around

All I can imagine when I look at her is her bowed down in front of Douge and Robe's pasty, smooth, pudgy, manchild bodies alternately sucking on their little penises while they both whisper encouragements in her ear with those horrible smiles about how she's going to be a big star because of them and what a good job she's doing. Then they put her on the couch and double team her while she completely mentally checks out and stares at the ceiling, trying to distance herself from how they're molesting her body with their repulsive physiques. Later she goes home and curls into a ball in the shower and cries, then calls home and tells her mom how well things are going for her out there on her own and how she just got a big part. She forces a smile through the phone, and then cries again after hanging up. Everything was supposed to be different, she was so pretty, and felt like she was worth so much. Now she's realizing all she's worth his her pretty mouth and the space between her legs. At least she'll eat something for another year and have a home, and she'll go to work every day and see that smile that's burnt into her retinas looking down at her as she's uncomfortably probed by its owner's schlong.

Such a young girl, so pretty, having to give up things she never dreamed she would have to. She never knew it would be like this. Poor Rachel.

Seriously? Like when did happen? I never figured he cared about Doug Walker

he's like the Methuselah of Sup Forums. He was probably around back in the day when these threads were created and researched.

Also nobody has really exposed the shitheap that is TGWTG, and i think the Jim is the perfect pick

never his crazy girlfriend has a tighter leash on him, than a choir boy's asshole

and now she's sucking Jew producer cock in Hollywood, so she can stare in some shitty commercials that barley pay her bills. Should've stayed with Doug until she had a big enough following of beta providers and horny teenagers, so that she could break lose and create her own shit with cam whoring or "support mah patreon"

>I'M DYING LAUREN and Third Reich Mike was four years ago

Is doug going to Toomanygames this year?

YEAR OF THE SPOONY

Classic Gilchristgate was a renaissance of Sup Forums truly

IT WAS LAST YEAR.

7 goddamned hours? how does anyone have that many opinions?

If so, should I get him to sign these?

>7 hours

You taking the piss, mate???

blue hair is absolutely T H I C C

Lord Fat is a fucking loser. He was a minor CA figure, and was canned. He's used that minor fame to bitch endlessly.

After watching her videos, she's a pretty moderate feminist. Let her be, man, she has to profit from the film education she got (which only really goes into character development and narrative structure that is taught in primary school level literature class, what the fuck private schools?)

>how the Mood Organ in Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep could be used to raaaaape
No shit, the immorality of changing your mood at will is one of the points of the novel.

she's probably just LARPing as a feminist, she has a gold nose and saw an opportunity in Anita's little con, i wouldn't be suprised when Anita gave her also some of the money.

Also she cucked the Mexican Phantom of the Opera which is the most beautiful thing

Why is she so perfect? Why didn't you save her?

>primary school level literature class
Y-you had literature in primary school?

Why do these pudgy nerds never work out?

So has jim confirmed doing videos on these hacks? Or is it just fanta sea?

Language and literature, yeah, they're intertwined.

>giant t-shirt
>cargo shorts
>white socks

why do americans dress so fucking bad?

Who was this?

Still waiting for Bran to bite the bullet and review a hentai let he said he would do someday during that AMA a year or 3 ago.

Sup Forums what hentai would be best for him to "review"?

>That guy with the autistic looking face

>ywn grow up playing hundreds of different pnp games with spooney and open up a /tg/ shop with him

Ugh, does no one know how to atleast color grade these things? It looks terribly directed and the acting is so awkward. The acting is actually "talking to the viewer" acting and what little acting there is, are unfunny jokes and ugh, ugh, ugh. Why, God, why!?

"You're a haluccination brought on from a drunken head injury."

Ugh, ugh, even the smugness is just tingling me with goosebumps because it's so bad. Why do you Americans write and direct these things? Who's going to see it? Is it suppose to be an atheist film parodying as a Christian film? (I don't mind) but ugh, it JUST LOOKS SO BAD. Atleast bring in an editor who knows what they're doing.

Lupus

thicc af

only autists dress like that here

My god! What did he do to those poor comics?!

Spoony (lifestyle) and Film Brain (murdered by a mugger) for sure, and Angry Joe is my wild card.

Linkara will outlive all the others

Oh she got fired? Why?

Savage. What did she do to get fired?

She's a slut who gets off on cucking her asian husband.

Not picking up the phone.

Not even joking. This is also what stopped Panpizza from joining.

I'd rim Chloe's pink asshole if she let me.

>When it's both the lowest point and the highest point for both people in 1 photo

>This is also what stopped Panpizza from joining.
Didn't know that. Pan tends to be pretty smart about these things, though.

>make a million a year
>still falling apart at the seams
>still suck shit
what the fuck

That can't be it, even going by that leaked conversation. It appears that the call was about her termination, but they got impatient and just texted it instead. There has to be an actual reason, and it's probably dumb, but that's entirely unbelievable.

He's a fucking black furry.