webmshare.com/xAPRJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SOLVIN MYSTERYS BY MOONLIGHT

EARNIN SCOOBY SNACKS BY DAYLIGHT

NEVER RUNNIN FROM A REAL FIGHT

HE IS A PUP NAMED SCOOBY DOO

IT CAN ONLY BE...

Very comfy :3

He always got accused. Was he ever guilty?

hated watching it on days I stayed home from school
triggered my autism and made me angry
give me them spooky older episodes!

Once. But his entire point for existing was to be blamed for shit. His name is literally Red Herring, user.

He was in one episode, and it was where everyone was going to beat the shit out of Fred if he said his name.

Old school Scooby Doo > Modern Scooby Doo

Once or twice Fred would basically say "You know what, I've been giving Red Herring a lot of shit lately. It's probably not him" and then it would turn out to be Red

webmshare.com/xAPRJ

RED

this was kind of weird because they were kids in a generation more modern than their adult generation
what did their parents do?

The animated movies are the best

Shaggys dad was the police chief if I remember correctly

the only good Scooby Doo is zombie island.

BECAUSE IT'S TERROR TIME AGAIN

>Fred curling two people
is he our guy?

>Implying it is

das it mane.

the other Mook Animation scooby doo works are alright, but Zombie Island is the best.

Yeah sure.

Mystery Inc a best

Best version of Scooby Doo

except it isn't, Mystery Inc is. But I guess I can't expect Sup Forums to have good taste.

This looks like shit. Why are they all super heroes with crazy fighting skills and strength?

man you actually have a hell of a time if you want to find the creepy music from the old cartoons

>tfw Twitch won't stream every single Scooby show like they did with Power Rangers

Kino animation

>Jim Ruh-Ro

It's really good but Scooby Doo Where are you!, What's New Scooby Doo? And Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated are better television series.

Why they never brought him back?

>pump-action single shot shotgun

Hol up