I've had the fetish for showing off my wifes naked pics for so long.Seeing her online is such a turn on...

I've had the fetish for showing off my wifes naked pics for so long.Seeing her online is such a turn on. She's caught me already and i managed to save the relationship, but still want to do it. Help!

Attached: 1 (25).jpg (640x936, 90K)

She's ugly

Post them lol

Post them faggot

Seek counseling you dumb fuck. I hope she leaves you. If she even exists.

her titties

Attached: 1 (2).png (1140x1520, 1.71M)

Do it bro. It’s exciting.

Nice LARP faggot

How she catch you?

Attached: A2EC6C92-FF33-4B21-AA3F-931594A8F916.jpg (672x945, 180K)

How did you manage to talk yourself out of trouble ?

she's got nice tits user

pretty much by promising it'd wouldnt happen again and reminding her of everything great that we had done together. That and about a year of working to fix it.

It's pretty retarded for you to risk your relationship like this if you have a good thing going on.

how did you get this picture?

I know it, its like im doing it real time knowing its bad but also love it so much i cant stop

Well I think she's adorable and want to see more

Attached: 1 (3).jpg (296x481, 35K)

Well I dunno what you're meant to do about that. If having them being shown openly like here part of the thrill because if it's just other people seeing her and enjoying it you could just exchange photos with other people privately. At least then there is less risk of getting caught.

Thats true, and i have been doing that and still do.

What kind of pics do you post anyway?

I've shown all of her

So just nudes then ? Not sexual acts and stuff like that.

any i could have gotten on camera, so some

I guess she doesn't let you take pictures and what not right ? So you have to do it without her knowing.

yeah not really anymore

That sucks, I have a thing for taking pictures and videos of my gf but I'm not into the whole posting part.

Yeah, i LOVE taking her pics and vids and to not be able to has definitely been a casualty. I think im just reliving my glory days.

Well you could always try and get her into it. I was lucky that my gf is fine with me doing it every now and then and it way open with it when drunk. Just get your gf drunk and then bring it up and remember to say how hot you find her and what not. Though due to posting them you may have turned her off from it for good.

Yea i legitimately hope not, cause i do find her very attractive and shes fun

Well good luck and you should just dump all the pictures you have in this thread.

Lol, i might chat privately but probably wont do that

camslutshows
com
/videos
/11067
/sharron-chisolm-getting-fucked/

Fair does, though why did you start this thread to begin with if not to post pictures

betraying your wife's trust. Quit being an asshole OP

Sharron is hot!

Attached: 1-2_01DMKSGSQJ8NY9EGZ84TXN3YNG.640x0.jpg (540x720, 49K)

this is her rear end

Attached: 1265238440665.jpg (2816x2112, 850K)