Luke on Suicide Watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DnfSoaJxe3Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

JUST MAKE THIS THREAD A FUCKING STICKY SWAGLORD

Can i get a quick rundown on that tree?

AFUCKINGTREE

>The Jedi Must End
Is luke finally redpilled on the Jedi being obnoxious radical shits?

Someone leaked that the story would revolve around a "Force Tree", a primordial tree that was the basis for all Force users in the galaxy. It is an obvious rip-off of the tree from Degobah.

People called bullshit, and then on-set photos with a tree started appearing. And now there's a fucking tree in the trailer.

Force awakens - female main character and black boyfriend
The Last Jedi - female main character
Rogue one - female main character
Forces of destiny - brand new entire female only focused show
Battlefront 2 - Finally added an actual campaign wait.. female main character!

Is Star Wars finished?

>replaced midichlorians with a tree

Stop being a Jedi

read the sticky shill faggots

BRING BACK JJ

>Still sleepy time for Finn

Fuck you Disney

Why is her lightsaber so long in this poster? Is that what its gonna be like in the movie?

Rey is canadian

A FUCKING TREE

And also a girl is the emobidment of the light side and a boy is the dark side.

fuck star wars honestly

>read the sticky shill faggots

No it's disney getting rid of any last remnant of that primarily white group.

basically a metaphor for getting rid of the white men from their movies. luke is the last white male, he'll end and Rey will take over as the female savior chosen one

This trailer did nothing to make me want to see the movie

>A FUCKING TREE

>stupid mod creates a sticky to tell anons to check the catalog before making a Star Wars thread
>doesn't just create a sticky thread for the trailer

I don't mind more females in movies. I like looking at them. You don't? Are you gay?

It's gonna be a red and blue lightsaber with Rey becoming a Force God and thus finally bring balance to the force.

I'm betting the major characters didn't appear in the trailer. Best case scenario is that the teaser is a fake out. There's probably much more Isaac, Driver and Gleeson.

Ok, honestly, who the fuck is snoke and what the fuck are the knights of ren?

So there's a magical midichlorian tree now?

They confirmed Kelly is Finn's friend, that pretty much confirms the leaks

Excited to see Hayden back as a Ghost, but the Force Tree & back story to that is shitty, the force doesn't need to be explained, i thought we learned that lesson with power levels aka midichlorians in Episode 1

this is the worst forced meme in Sup Forums history

youtube.com/watch?v=DnfSoaJxe3Y

Except there's that whole theory about how this might not actually be the case, and it's role-reversal.

This, fucking mods are beyond retarded

That would be unironically better...that's how bad midichlorians is.

why cant they just make finn the main character? He's already going through the hero's journey

hahahahahaha spoken like a true white knight nu-male

GO WOMEN GO FEMINISM AMIRITE? NO MORE MEN

>A

>FUCKING

>TREE

KINO

>dude it's not real! just like how they wouldn't kill of hong solon

>blocks your path
>give the rights back
what do

Who the fuck is Kelly?

vr headsets are cooler than faggy hoverboards though

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE LAST LINE WAS A RED HERRING
Every single lore decision goes through Lucas Arts story group. Those guys there are George's progenies and they are absolutely autistic about sticking to his original vision as close as possible. George's vision has always been that the Force is in balance when there's only the light side. Dark side is basically cancer. Also they hate an idea of "grey Jedi" or such. They are not getting rid of Jedi or Sith.

>jedi bow to the Tree

where was the tree? i didnt see any tree

>Might not actually be the case

It will be the case, Star Wars has gone full feminism. Look at Star Wars: Forces of Destiny.

Every frame is so dense...

That poster is horrible

Jedi were mostly Non Human & the strongest Human jedi was Black, do you even watch the prequels?

WTF

Not my problem if you prefer to live in a world full of males.

r/the_donald should leave.

That trailer looks lame as hell.

I didnt like TFA but the trailer was better than this.

>Force Tree & back story to that is shitty, the force doesn't need to be explained
it can work as a parable you athiestic autist

That fat gook chick, I think

and Disney makes another billion

>when the trailer is so mediocre that there's nothing to criticise or to fucking like besides two shots of a sunset and luke's dialogue

Literal baby hands

Did you even watch the stream or coming to shit post?

Can we just get rid of all men from these movies? i thought star wars was feminist now? well they aren't doing enough!

The Empire and the Dark Side are the real home of the white man. The Jedi council was almost entirely aliens, and it had Mace Dindu on it. Notice how many whites were on the death star and were a part of the dark side. Notice how the only lead character in the sequels that's actually white is on the dark side (Kylo Ren)

>tfw my counry is in the trailer

Feels good

Reminder that Kyle Katarn is not a canonical character.

What tree?

>ebin DBZ rock floating
>more vader bullshit
REALLY NIGGA

It's hard to believe a mod actually went through the process of making a sticky about superfluous threads being made, but didn't think to just fucking make a sticky about the fucking trailer

>mfw

In a comic book Luke executed a raid on an imperial compound with the strong female lead to rescue a pair of force sensitive tree saplings. During this action sequence he was shown to me much more aggressive than he had been depicted in ROTJ, despite it being merely weeks afterward.

Ultimately, both of them take a force tree and she ends up being Poe's mother.

Why was The Last Knight's trailer so much better than this? That's not how it's supposed to be

>Is Star Wars finished?
No, white cis men are, shitlord.

>A purple lightsaber

LITERALLY REVAN. BRAVO DISNEY.

It's not a meme. It's right there in the trailer.

>A FUCKING TREE
>EVIL BOY
>DIVINE GIRL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

looks like fucking shit

What fat gook chick?

Nigga, I didn't watch the fucking stream. It was 6 hours long. I was sleeping.

The difference is that's a screencap of Microsoft Word

The site that leaked the entire TFA plotline hasn't had any plot or story to leak, only small tidbits based off shooting locations

It's time for your shitty force tree meme to end

SO? You can still enjoy his adventure if you want.

they're hiding the movie on purpose. it comes out in 8 months and this is literally the first we've seen of it

Aren't the empire supposed to be the white ones?

Disney can do whatever the fuck they want with SW, they don't give a shit about George and his nerd team.

Tree is the source of midochlorians

a glib facsimile

this IS the active thread you retard

When will the man-children finally stop watching movies made for kids.

He is, his daughter or whatever appears in the cartoons and theyre cannon.

Women are a fucking mistake

There's a typo in the first line moron.

>the Force is in balance when there's only the light side. Dark side is basically cancer
user, Disney has already fucked this up. All the mentions of "dark and light" in the trailers for both movies, all the merchandise being split into "dark" and "light", all of it points out to Disney not getting that a Light Side of the Force has never existed and that the Force is inherently a good power.

Please flop.
I can't take them torturing star wars anymore.

Because women are up in the minority hierarchy, it goes something like this
1.- POC children
2.- Disabled children
3.- Muslim and Black women
4.- Hispanic and Asian women
5.- Fags
6.- White women
7.- Blacks
8.-Muslim
9.- Hispanic and Asians
10.- White males

Are you Chinese?

So let's get this straight anons.

In episode 7 Rey seemingly is able to pilot intergalactic starships despite never her planet before, despite only just finding out she can use the force is able to pull of a jedi mind trick, just happens to know how to use a lightsabre and manages to defeat (albeit injured) a highly trained warrior like Kylo Ren.

But now they're implying she needs training?

It just doesn't add up, it feels like although they never came out and said it they are rowing back on the 'Mary Sue-ness' of her character in episode 7.

While I think that could potentially be a good thing it sure does make it a bit of a mess.

Sith don't exist anymore.

Some asian they cast, I remember seeing threads about it

Kelly Chan or Chong or something like that

Miss me yet?

least exciting SW trailer I have seen.

guess I'm getting too old for this shit.

The only good thing about this trailer is there's none of the Finn hate on here afterwards

QUAID START THE REACTOR

Say what you will. But that's a solid fucking poster.

I'd hang that even if the movie is shit.

REDDIT

Can you paste the leaks?