Classroom kino

>Classroom kino

finding nemo

saving private ryan
bill nye science guy
of mice and men
romeo and juliet old and newish
death of a salesman

We watched A Clockwork Orange in third year english...most of the girls walked out. One just sat in the back crying. The teacher didnt give a fuck cos he was moving to another school. My mate brought it in on VHS. Good times!

wew lad

Don't you see her ass in this? Watched this in school and I definitely remember nudity.

I think I watched Friday Night Lights about 5 times in high-school god knows why

Watched this senior year right before graduation. I was probably the only one who even watched or payed attention to it. Fucking normies can't appreciate crusadekino.

remember the titans i think we watched a couple times and hoosiers

If you didn't watch this film in school you're a fag

is that the movie about the rockets?

Yeah

i was actually into model rockets at the time so it game me feels

you proper see her tits m8

If you liked this movie, you're a fag

We watched Merchant of Venice with Pacino and talked about how the jew got outjewed hard and how Antonio was gay for Bassanio in english class. It was pretty fun

>middle school literally has every student watch it.

It's almost like some movies are paid for by teachers associations. It's October Sky and Remember the Titans.

MoV was Kino

>He doesn't like a movie about boys growing into men and pursuing their own dreams through hard work and determination.

Its like a litmus test for cucks.

>when they show you a literal master piece

Shrek

>Importance of Being Earnest
>Glengarry and Glen Ross

>tfw no more comfy medieval-modern films like A Knight's Tale

Her tits scene is best in film desuu

I fucking hated that movie.

If you didn't watch this kino in school then I feel sorry for you

watched

WHEN DOVES CRY

The only good film Baz ever made

finding forester
save the last dance
and some movie about a teacher that moves into some shitty neighbour hood and the students are shitty but become good students at the end

what was it called?

R u mi?

The teacher told the class to be sensible but everyone still went nuts at the underage titties

What the fuck? This is not the kind of movie they should be showing in a class. When the hell did you watch this?

>He never had post-exam kinodays
I really pity you

Watched it in bible class when I was going to a Catholic high school. Teachers there were patricians as fuck.

it's literally every high school sports movie ever made but with nerds and rockets instead of football

>he didnt see the "modern" one with guns and explosions and shit like that

K I N O
I
N
O

are you me? we might've gone to the same school

Can never remember the name but something about Jappos where they always had to skip some bath scene,

joan of arc was better catholic school kino

>Catholic high school
In my country, every school is Catholic school.