Is there enough reasons to end myself or should I keep fighting on?

Is there enough reasons to end myself or should I keep fighting on?

>Mexican. Already a handicap in america
>woman look at me and look away
>diagnosed slightly autistic but I act normal mostly
>finishing Bachelors soon. But has taken me 6 years.
> Still young

and to top it off this is how I look, I have no idea if I'm ugly as shit or not

Attached: killme.jpg (704x938, 56K)

you fit here perfectly, fellow Sup Forumstard

You're not a bad looking guy my dude, no homo.

Few questions-

>How tall are you?
>whats your degree in?
> are you a virgin?
>age?

You look normal man, people way more unattractive than you get on just fine.

I'll go ahead and guess. 5.8? You're 24?

I wont release too much of myself user.
>But im 5'5.
>Im not a virgin
> majoring in Business

Thanks user, maybe there is hope for me. This place has rotted my brain

>>woman
Women

You’re not ugly Mexanon. I’ve seen way uglier guys pull in good pussy. Try to be outgoing and fun and a little crazy and dangerous and girls will flock to you. Don’t an hero. This is the only life you get.

From a woman (if that even matters) you’re not ugly, you’re average.

You'll make it just fine. Finish your degree, i'm not a freedomfag so can't speak for you guys but a business degree opens alot of doors, apprenticeship schemes are rife where i'm from, my bro in law is 23 and on 70k a year from that shit.

You'll make it faggot. You're short but you look in decent shape and money will come. You're not a complete troglodyte so maybe you'll find genuine love one day and not a goldigger. I don't know, i'm not your dad KYS or whatever, i don't care. You'll make it though.

Less than 5years time you'll laugh at the thought.

You'll be fine user. No seas mamón wuey
>woman look at me and look away
What do you expect them to do? Fall at your feet? That's some Elliot Rodgers shit. You gotta talk to them. If it doesn't work, move on to the next one

I dont believe for a second that you actually want to off yourself, youve just been browsing this site and watchhing filthy Frank or some shit.

If you are serious though, try getting drunk, snort some cocain and hit a club/bar, just to feel the surge of confidence. Dont understand why more people on here dont do this tbh, there are cheatcodes to life if you suck at it.

Attached: IMG_1656.png (640x1136, 942K)

>816156124
OP here
Well anons this is actually really thoughtful of u to say. I respect u for saying stuff like this.

You're fine bro. The internet will fuck your head if you let it. Your only shot at success is to experience failure. You have to make mistakes and fail and be rejected a lot in order to learn, better yourself, and succeed. Keep failing and learning because we all end up dead anyway. Don't be a scared puss like me. Too afraid to speak to women, too afraid to go on dates, too afraid to follow my passions, too afraid to try new things. You have a lot of time, so make the best of every single day.

you dumb faggot youve been on Sup Forums too long and believe everyone here is a 6ft chad
motherfuckers here are worse off than you nigger, finish your degree get money and women will crawl to your autistic ass
thats one thing Sup Forums doesnt lie about women only care about money the more you make the more youll get

Attached: iwasonlypretendinglolololololol.png (244x226, 2K)

Don't do it. Finish your degree, workout a little, save money and you will eventually get pussy. Be patient.

Don't make it gay. Call me a faggot and move on

faggot

Better

go back to mexico

You got dem cock sucking lips boi. Trump not deport yo ass? Ahah don't kill yourself gay for pay pays well. Money equals less problems

Keep trucking along user, I’m a mexibro and worse off, but life is good :)

What's wrong with your lip? Looks like herpes or something.

Anyways get a stylish haircut shave the sides but the leave the top longer. You look to be in decent shape too. You're short as fuck though. But dont picture here it doesn't help with the confidence and people's opinions will get to you. Sounds normie but smile more and fix up skin especially the bags under your eyes and you'll find a pretty cute short girl no problem.

I'm autistic too and you are NOT bad looking- honestly you're pretty cute and you got a good vibe to you
You seem like a nice guy so
You're still young which is a good thing, you have a lot of life left so you can definitely find someone

Being a wetback is just a handicap in general. Mongoloid genes, low IQ, only good for menial labor.

>6 years to finish a Bachelors

This is what I am referring to. But keep fighting on and learn to wield the leafblower as if your custom.

OP here,

Im not a total trainwreck

Sure my people are often in menial labor. But I've already had like 4 jobs working with white people.
> Gifted and talented since 4th grade
> IQ is actually 124

>gifted
>6 years for a basic degree

Okay man.

OP Here,
Well if it helps I changed my major 3 times. I have 2 associates and will have a bachelors soon

Im just a very indecisive person. It's not because I failed all my classes. Im a good student man

Ignore all the racist bullshit, my SO is Mexican (moved here as an adult) with approximately 60% native, 10% African, 30% European genes, learned English, worked his way through medical school, and is now a doctor pulling in over $200k a year. Fuck anyone saying Mexicans are only suited for menial labor jobs.