Reminder that this little girl won Person of the Year because you retarded fucks made it look like the greenhouse...

Reminder that this little girl won Person of the Year because you retarded fucks made it look like the greenhouse effect is so difficult to understand.

Attached: 1000x-1.jpg (1000x666, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investors.com/politics/editorials/climate-change-scare-tool-to-destroy-capitalism/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-03/un-official-admits-global-warming-agenda-really-about-destroying-capitalism
youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c
climatism.blog/2019/12/05/team-greta-admits-climate-change-has-nothing-to-do-with-the-environment/
iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/8/2/024024;
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>little girl
She's considered an adult in most of the world.

Reminder that this man "won" the Nobel Peace Prize after just 11 days in office and that all of these "awards" are utter nonsense and total horse shit.

Attached: 1526737920580.jpg (603x891, 154K)

you are a dumb autistic fuck that has never driven a nice car or worked a job over $30/hr

I heard she likes it up the bum

>he thinks $30/hr is a lot
Didn't realize they have internet in the trailor parks now. Go forget to vote for trump again, bubba.

>Being THIS threatened by intelligence.
It's just the greenhouse effect bro, you can pretty much learn it on google images lmao

I make $47 an hour you dumb cunt

you sound like a 15 year old autistic fuck

I'm 6'4, she's little.

(((greenhouse effect)))
doesn't exist they're just using it as an excuse to import africans

Greta is pretty cute

What do you do?

Yeah, I love that "fetal alcohol with a touch of downs syndrome" face.

So all the global scientists have conjoured this "theory" so U.S.A specifically, can import Africans.

Okay...

Attached: 1573584384808.jpg (1474x2508, 652K)

carpenter

I bet you're the type of guy that thinks Maisie is ugly too. I don't see FAS or down syndrome in either of them.

Like intricate woodwork or shelves and stuff?

>he only makes $47/hr
Prove it Bubba

Attached: 1573255215106.jpg (1231x930, 311K)

Islam fucks up humanity

Attached: IMG_20191126_141757.jpg (540x960, 64K)

HAHAHAHAHA

Fuckin Damo from carpentry who gave up school at 16 and is threatened by basic science reckons he knows anything about the outside world.

What absolute fucking dumb cunt.

>greenhouse effect

Wow i havent heard that phrase since the mid-2000’s

commercial buildings

I have a diploma in Finance and network engineering with 4 years of journeyman carpentry schooling. So basically I've learned and done more in this world in 8 years then you will your whole pathetic life.

these environmental predictions of doom go in cycles, like flared pants

>environmental predictions of doom

Attached: 1573243368692.jpg (598x960, 108K)

That's not carpentry. It's construction. This is carpentry

Attached: il_794xN.1932375785_9ng8.jpg (794x632, 62K)

>zero sources
Nice propaganda you got there mate.

>obama didnt exist before he was president
>those photoshopping skills.

[citation needed]

Seems like a pretty good role model to me? Do you reckon Trump should win one?

so did hitler :D

>5 billion year old planetoid
>200 years of human industrial development
y r hoomans so stoopid?

Attached: _109264697_ehci8z5x4aee67p.jpg (486x498, 40K)

I used to be a Trump supporter. Not proud of it. Sure, he was the lesser of two evils, but he was not a good candidate.

Damo, the finance and climate genius, builds decks and stairs n shit

She's the savior of humanity, she cares and knows the way. She is the incarnation of Jesus himself. Why can't you see it, have your politics made you blind?

No more or less than Christianity.

Are you the guy that said he is a carpenter? What is Damo?

Alinsky much?

Attached: DHWxuB8VwAECP4M.jpg (1024x512, 89K)

religion is meant to be an indoctrination and so is the majority

You're not alone on this one my friend. We were very unlucky that both candidates were shithouse.

I think Kanye 2020 will be different. Fingers crossed.

Remember when Osama bin laden was considered for the reward? I do

You still don't have sources

You're joking about Kanye, right? I think Bernie or Tulsi would be good. Tulsi is hot too, so that's a bonus.

What, how is asking for sources a bad motive?

Attached: 1572143877113.png (907x587, 415K)

These awards are like the polls last election or Beyonce's sales figures. Bullshit created to maintain the illusion of popularity, so the tards who don't think for themselves will follow.

Attached: D7I-jUxU8AEmlC6.png (704x674, 396K)

investors.com/politics/editorials/climate-change-scare-tool-to-destroy-capitalism/

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-03/un-official-admits-global-warming-agenda-really-about-destroying-capitalism

It isn't. He just knows he's wrong. If he wanted to prove us wrong he would have asked for sources.

>itt: zoomer logic
youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 11K)

google what a journeyman carpenter is you dumb fuck. How the fuck can you be that dense? low IQ fuck.

climatism.blog/2019/12/05/team-greta-admits-climate-change-has-nothing-to-do-with-the-environment/

when did Sup Forums get invaded by libcucks?

hongkong should have won person of the year

You have the same job that slaves did. Bringing up IQ means you have already lost.

Obama didn't do anything before being president.

>You have the same job that slaves did
Kek

I'll be a slave for $47 an hour any day you poor fuck

Screwing 2 by 4s and plywood together is not carpentry. It's paid slave labor. What do you work with? Plywood? Chipboard? MDF?

go on Youtube and search what a carpenter does you young autistic fuck

I watch carpentry videos all the time. You aren't one

> god has left the server

iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/8/2/024024;

"The ISI search generated 12465 papers. Eliminating papers that were not peer-reviewed (186), not climate-related (288) or without an abstract (47) reduced the analysis to 11944 papers written by 29083 authors and published in 1980 journals."

Attached: Imagine being a retard.png (905x527, 26K)

what am I then you dumb fuck?

"What is a journeyman carpenter?
A journeyman carpenter is a professional carpenter who works in residential and commercial construction. As a carpenter, your responsibilities can include new home construction, business or residential remodeling, and even road work."

I told you I'm commercial you autistic fuck.

You're a labourer, one of the most replaceable type of person in the world. This is something you brag about, fucking pathetic. Enjoy being physically disabled by 50.

underrated post

Attached: 1573239289718.jpg (475x419, 78K)

>little girl
>Person of the year for a shit rag

who the fuck cares.
Leftists prop up their own in anyway they can, whats new?

Journeyman Carpenter that makes $47 a hour isn't a laborer you dumb fuck.

You don't make over $25/hr

What are the tools you use for your job?

I'm 12'8", you're little

Yeah but the greenhouse effect isn't left.

Okay daddy

it was lame but then again u and Trump are jealous which is why Trump will always be last place

not user but milwaukee is best

Attached: 1573253208421.png (500x743, 736K)

You're lying to yourself. You are a paid slave, entirely replaceable. You feel no passion for your job. You are wasting your life away with a boring job.

I use a lot of tools, depends on the day

no one said it was.

You build decks. Grow up.

i tool ur mum

What, a hammer and a drill?

I own a bandsaw, drill press, table saw, belt sander, lathe, mill, and a massive amount of hand tools. I have 12 different types of hammer.

I would love to see your autistic ass on a job site.

Your either a fat fuck or a skinny little bitch that has never used a power tool or built anything in their entire life.

i hammer ur mum

who gives a fuck about carpentry anyway? im practically retarded and i can put lead anchors in concrete better than most of you fags; is this some jesus shit?

Attached: 62b5c6a2-8781-4690-8192-5da68b6c1386.gif (496x382, 831K)

I've been on multiple job sites. It's not for me. I prefer to work alone in my own shop making what I want to make. The things I create are the quality of something you would pass down to your grandchildren. Not that you will ever have anyone to pass anything down to.

>because you retarded fucks made it look like the greenhouse effect is so difficult to understand.
The concept isn't hard. How it applies to the situation at hand is, because the agenda they're pushing is two abstractions removed from what the data actually shows.

I build houses and commercial buildings, you know that dungeon in your basement you spend most of your day? I built that faggot.

No I do commercial carpentry, you use at least 10-20 different tools a day ranging from power and hand tools.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 11K)

Carpentry is an art. He is not an artist. He has not designed a single thing he has built.

So Person of the Year is a worthless award now. Good to know.

That's construction that happens to have wood. Working with wood doesn't make you a carpenter.

Soo...nice one Elon Musky..

Attached: 9381574960367805.jpg (1362x1136, 139K)

>carpentry is an art
lol okay jesus freak
t. the guy who steals your tools if you leave them on your job site

Attached: lIjMsMR.gif (496x346, 1019K)

>Someone who is too dumb to understand the greenhouse effect is bragging about the lego houses he builds

Fuck, imagine what someone who is actually smart can do?

I told you I don't do hand crafted low income bullshit. I work for a real time company that mass produces commercial buildings.
I don't spend hours slaving away making cabinets and other peasant bullshit like an old man

Our engineers design it and I make it. I don't give a fuck about art, being a autistic creative art person doesn't make money

Google what a journeyman carpenter is you absolute dumb autistic fuck

Godwin's Law in practice.

Engineers, now that is a profession I can respect, not a fucking dumb cunt labourer.

I checked and you are fully retarded user kun!

thats bascally FAILERY KILLTON in a nutshell lol! her HOLE BIO is focus on crime and game, no so love for no the humanities...... people those vote for hilary are putting there NUT in VIOLATE guess the they have the crime too lol!

The earth is 4.5 billion years old. Volcanoes have caused more harm to the Earth's Climate than a 100 years of modern human polluting you stupid fuck.

How the fuck can you honestly say that around 100 years of modern pollution has done enough to cause a climate emergency on a planet that is 4.5 BILLION YEARS OLD?

Stupid fuck.

I'm a network engineer as well you dumb cunt.

Do you respect people that do actual woodworking?