Favourite tribs

favourite tribs

Attached: 1571915376629VID.webm (1080x1920, 1.11M)

Attached: 1551401901523.jpg (1941x2937, 1.42M)

Attached: C64968AB-DF50-4828-8383-49296B03A168.jpg (1537x2360, 703K)

Attached: 1574765250294.jpg (2158x3370, 1.56M)

Someone do tribs on kik? 24 yo gf

Attached: c1e9c7e1-a660-483a-931d-9b8437d565b7.png (900x1600, 1.01M)

Attached: 1567313571899.jpg (3264x2448, 1.11M)

Attached: 1571592434453.jpg (3456x4608, 1.1M)

Always nice to see my dick in a thread like this.

its a pleasure

Attached: 1574765930695.jpg (2176x3348, 1.53M)

Attached: 1574766119275.jpg (960x1280, 187K)

Attached: IMG_9236.jpg (2394x2856, 1.93M)

Any cute bride tribs?

nice

love the fact that you were dripping pre cum

Attached: 1574766157429.jpg (2302x3130, 1.81M)

yeah... I leak a lot.

ant69000 I’ll cock when you send

The camera lens is an extension of my phallus. Not in the physical sense but the emotional sense. I take photographs without consent. This causes fear in my subjects. They are thinking "Why is he taking these photos of me, what nefarious purpose does he have? Is he ruining my life? Does he have my permission? Is he going to profit off my image? Is he violating my privacy?" All as the shutter comes down hard again and again. I am feet from the woman. She asks me to stop as I silently continue snapping photos of her, she is scared now while every shutter sound is sexually arousing to me. My flaccid penis begins to fill with blood. She is angry now, attempt to attack me. I back up and continue shooting. Every time the light that bounced off her hits the light sensor is a sexually assault. I am a rapist, the camera is my penis. She screams "Stop" "No" as i continue taking her photos. Her consent means nothing to me. I will have my prize

Attached: 421px-Kawaiidesu.jpg (421x599, 62K)

Attached: IMG_9289.jpg (2855x2157, 1.61M)

The camera lens is an extension of my phallus. Not in the physical sense but the emotional sense. I take photographs without consent. This causes fear in my subjects. They are thinking "Why is he taking these photos of me, what nefarious purpose does he have? Is he ruining my life? Does he have my permission? Is he going to profit off my image? Is he violating my privacy?" All as the shutter comes down hard again and again. I am feet from the woman. She asks me to stop as I silently continue snapping photos of her, she is scared now while every shutter sound is sexually arousing to me. My flaccid penis begins to fill with blood. She is angry now, attempt to attack me. I back up and continue shooting. Every time the light that bounced off her hits the light sensor is a sexually assault. I am a rapist, the camera is my penis. She screams "Stop" "No" as i continue taking her photos. Her consent means nothing to me. I will have my prize

Attached: 800px-Bulging_eyes_seal.jpg (800x600, 102K)

Attached: 960px-Harlequin_Ichthyosis.jpg (960x720, 112K)

Attached: Oh_shit_my_nut.jpg (568x595, 60K)

Attached: 4687C965-8505-4EBE-BC5D-59734CFA44F5.jpg (797x489, 291K)

Attached: Offended32.jpg (536x511, 89K)

Attached: Offended37.jpg (400x289, 24K)

sigh, here we go.

Attached: Typical.mac.user.jpg (596x419, 40K)

Attached: Babypaste.jpg (400x300, 22K)

a favourite

Attached: 1516871416415.webm (640x480, 1.89M)

Attached: 9K2NhZr.gif (400x400, 1.6M)

Attached: 1576011727717.jpg (330x480, 35K)

Attached: 1576014050836.png (993x1403, 897K)

Attached: 1509455019_tenor.gif (480x360, 461K)

Attached: 1576016244357.jpg (634x861, 178K)

Attached: 874687648467.jpg (508x805, 141K)

Attached: 5435431513.png (422x634, 334K)

Attached: Ishevandarkholme_e187293bbcf08b4037dc4eb1658fbcbb.jpg (203x291, 18K)

Attached: giphy.gif (289x289, 592K)

Attached: e4c.jpg (1024x720, 66K)

Attached: minecraft.jpg (500x375, 41K)

Attached: 4317657698674.jpg (454x614, 32K)

Attached: Dissected-chan-001.jpg (640x512, 45K)

Attached: 3qhjvr965h341.png (960x956, 939K)

Attached: 7245724562456.png (300x300, 53K)

Attached: 78240949_2144663319175047_1306111279974318080_n.png (640x426, 158K)

Attached: 66801-1555142928-1652625373.jpg (184x184, 4K)

Attached: 1576015612339.gif (350x300, 1.97M)

Attached: 0b1.jpg (1489x961, 388K)

Attached: 431543161346.png (492x463, 442K)

Attached: g85tvsrsewm21.jpg (474x458, 11K)

Attached: 1576015198022.jpg (339x273, 23K)

Attached: 245624572456.png (950x815, 828K)

Attached: 634624563245756484678254.jpg (578x800, 70K)

Attached: 1576015590024.jpg (600x447, 52K)

Attached: 8465856484568.jpg (259x195, 5K)

Attached: 57367356735647.jpg (612x507, 30K)

Attached: 645272547245756834765.jpg (700x455, 30K)

Attached: 1576015864888.jpg (999x915, 202K)

Attached: 9af.jpg (512x384, 89K)

Attached: 977.jpg (800x450, 76K)

Attached: 46245624567.jpg (425x455, 15K)

Attached: 1409630808061.png (516x526, 257K)

Attached: 1576013230573.jpg (720x450, 60K)

Attached: Maybe+im+too+into+guro+because+this+does+turn+me+_fd680e908009c98bc869685d8be9f326.png (550x400, 28K)

thank god that's over. back to posting tribs.
Anyone still here?

Attached: IMG_9238.jpg (1996x2914, 1.57M)

Attached: Lenovo_A1000_IMG_20191123_172329.jpg (1944x2592, 1.43M)

nice

Attached: IMG_9287.jpg (2073x3016, 1.76M)

Attached: 5e512df1-ab75-4295-81e5-b838e00fbb47.png (900x1600, 1.02M)

this ugly skank, every damn thread.

Attached: IMG_20191113_053505_741.jpg (486x648, 25K)

Hey, i stopped posting her for like a week ago.

Thanks for sharing my cock

Attached: 77380744_169904710736809_8388500809375541841_n.jpg (828x1472, 138K)

Attached: DBE4B562-A9B2-4FF1-943F-758A9C26A20E.jpg (1536x2552, 823K)

favourite fags

Attached: Op Again.jpg (600x900, 113K)

Tribute of my gf from another guy

Attached: IMG_20191121_233719.jpg (616x854, 128K)

i wanna cum for her. holy fucl

please do

i can try to use my screen for a tribute i guess? i never done one before but i could try. got more pics? id like to choose one if u dont mind.

whats your discord?

dont have. id post it here.

i wont post my dick too. only cum if thats enough?

like this one?

Attached: 69847840_220772688890422_7124101745023936276_n.jpg (1080x810, 801K)

i really really want more of her tho so if i gotta do a tribute of her to get more ill do that.

its good but i prefer the first one by a lot.

Attached: 1573386348279.gif (368x368, 909K)

Thx for tribs

Attached: 1567310037719.jpg (3264x2448, 1021K)

Attached: IMG (166).jpg (1536x2048, 163K)

still here?

How many do you have?

Attached: 5B849268-8491-48CC-A5BC-7A021D00249B.jpg (1034x1250, 340K)

Attached: DE6B517A-8EE8-4F8D-AD1E-CD1F5F88C1CA.jpg (720x960, 140K)

onley two i saved, i posted the girls

Attached: 15762902869157861019353154739008.jpg (2880x2160, 1.35M)

Attached: 15762903371233190097099396452558.jpg (2880x2160, 1.48M)

Attached: 7A011112-E7D6-4520-A9DC-2912B77F921A.jpg (1242x2008, 456K)

Attached: 413_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 143K)

Attached: 81E5AD88-3DD0-453D-804D-0BB0F6C96B28.jpg (1241x2404, 634K)

Attached: 0ACA0CE9-7B33-400E-AD64-F5F34F904996.jpg (1241x1631, 292K)

awesome cock