Worst sexual thing you have done to someone?

worst sexual thing you have done to someone?

Attached: 58520.jpg (450x600, 126K)

Fucked a bar slut in the ass while she was throwing up in the men's bathroom.

Ex gf was straddling me, I put my hands in her asshole.

I’m autist, I meant fingers. Fuck

Did you clap?

Couldn't cum. Just stopped, said "yeah no im done" and left.

Fucked a girl in her butt against her will

I have raped a few drunk and passed out girls.

fbi open up

Statute of limitations has run out on those.

We have a gentleman over here

gave a girl clymidia

Me and my buddy (25 at the time) were hanging out at his house and his parents weren't home so we invited over a couple girls (18+19). We obviously wanted to fuck except the 19 year old wasn't having it. So my buddy fucked the 18 year old, and since I was horny and couldn't bag the 19 year old I decided I'd fuck the 18 year old after he did, but I didn't want sloppy seconds. It wasn't hard to convince her to go again as she was dumb and impressionable, anyways. I bent her over like I was just gonna have normal sex with her but stuck it up her ass instead, she made this noise like "UGHHAA" so I said "oh my god I'm sorry are you okay?" I wasn't sorry though, she said she was okay so I continue to raw dog her up the ass. Its taking forever since I'm high on oxycotton. She says "uhh, stop I have to go to the bathroom" I say "hang on, I'm almost there", I wasn't almost there. This goes on for a while and shes like "okay I really really have to go" and I'm like hang on just another minute, and then I feel this amazing warmth come over my cock, it was one of the best feelings I ever felt, even while high on oxy. Then I notice the SMELL. Oh god the smell, it was RIPE. My buddy who was outside the room even smelled it. So I pull out and I say "you disgusting whore, you shit on my cock!" and shes like "oh my god I'm so sorry". I ran out of the room and jumped in my buddies Jacuzzi and washed my dick off in there. His sister got home later that day and was drinking wine and relaxing in the Jacuzzi... if only she knew. After that the story got around and everyone started calling her the party pooper, we came up with all sorts of names for her. I was a chad god back then so no one gave me any shit. Those were the days.

No, she I asked if I could eat her out afterwards. I was autist then and now, I should’ve just did it. We were both high out of our minds, so much regret.

Nothing never had sex.

that's hilarous!

Let a fat ugly girl swallow my cum then refused to talk to her

Made a few girls cut up their breasts for me cant rlly remember where the convo went other than that i mentioned knifeplay and my discord picture had me holding a wakizashi to my throat (wasnt intended for this purpose i just hd it as dp) anyways they cut them up and most likely still have the scars to remember me by

i drove 8 hours to meet a girl i was talking to online for years. fucked her in a hotel room for a couple days, came in her multiple times.

got back home and was disgusted with myself and cut off all contact with her

i like knifeplay, never done it in person tho, there was one girl that used to send me videos of her cutting her legs and stuff

More of this girl?

knocked up my little sister in her sleep when she was 14. if she knows it was me she hasn't said anything. planning on fucking my daughter once she's old enough.

Sounds like a good time

Did you get her pregnant?

I was fucking some dudes wife while he was recording and their daughter walked in while she was sucking my dick.

Did she have the kid?

Attached: 869605.jpg (600x546, 95K)

U stupid?

yeah, kid is the aforementioned daughter.

How old are you now

Shit in my pants, naked

let a fat hairy coworker fuck my black out drunk gf

Details, man.

You are cancer.

How did she react this invasion?

Fucked a 16 year old girl a few years ago, she was super kinky. Called me daddy even when we weren't having sex, would beg for permission to cum, and let me creampie her countless times. The actual worst thing I did was put out a cigar on her thigh while eating her out, we fucked immediately after and she had multiple violent orgasms. She also still has the scar from the burn to this day. I was going to brand my initials on her ass, but her parents asked me to stop seeing her before I could. She told me she was in love with me when I told her I couldnt see her anymore, I was firm that it had to end, but truth be told I still miss her a lot.

Was taking a picture with my girlfriend and her sister on New Years Eve. Girlfriend was in the middle and I stuck my hand down her sisters pants and squeezed her ass. No reaction from her sister so I stuck my finger in her pussy. Was wet as fuck and still no reaction. Just let me do it.

I raped my childhood bestfriend in her bedroom, then ate dinner with her family. I know they could hear her wailing, they probably thought me and her were finally doing something as a couple.

Attached: A8CBC349-2CE9-4F0E-BC04-F6943554D591.gif (480x430, 247K)

Came home from club with gf one night. I wanted to try anal for a long time but she didn't. This night she was drunk and suggested we try it. I started with my finger. And then decided I needed some lube. So I went to the shower and put some shampoo on my cock. Then came back and began to put it in her. After a few seconds she began to react.. that her arse was burning.
The smapoo was menthol
Never got to cum in her bum

Or ever will

no she was on birth control

True. She's my ex now. This was 6 years ago when we were 19
Big busty redhead, I'll never have anything like her again probably, incel now

i like to have drunken sex and put stuff in gf ass

pic of her?

You put your hand in her fingers?

nah, this was about 10 years ago. haven't talked to her since

I got a stripper to party on my yatch for 6 hours and fed her Molly, and then didnt pay her. Basically rape.

Oxycontin*. There I fixed it. Learn to spell the drugs you are taking you fucking jacuzzi pooper

repeatedly groped my ex in her sleep

i'll take shit that didn't happen for $400 alex

I was 25, she was 15
She was sexually abused by her father and brother
She was the sister of a friend of a friend
It was the friends birthday party we met at. Everyone was drinking, and the 15 year old was mad because she couldn't. So I let her take sips from my cup. She gets flirtatious.
Party winds down. Everyone leaves. Just me, the 15 year old, and 3 others. I break out shrooms, give them to the other 3, tell them to go outside and have fun.

We Fuck. Then we watched adventure time. Then I asked her for a bj. She said she wasn't very good at it, so I told her I would help. Started off thrusting easy into her little mouth. Then harder. And harder. By the end I had her skull pinned in the corner of the couch, face somewhere between the backrest and the cushion. Couldn't even see her anymore, I was just hammering that fucking mouth. Shoved my cock as deep in her throat as I could and had the most guilt filled orgasm of my life

that didn't happen

>party on my yacht, fed her Molly
>didn't pay her

Which one was it

Dragged a female mannequin into a dressing room and had sex with her.
It was her fault because of the way she was dressed.

I'm not sure which would make you a bigger faggot, actually having done that or making that story up

While we were having sex, I let her see me nude. It was not a pretty picture, and I deeply regret doing that to another human being.

Dude just buy a gun if you don't already have one and commit suicide, tonight. You are human waste

Picked my sister up from the bar one night. She was total gone. Laid her down on the couch. Came back like 10 minutes later, and got her to stroke me for a couple minutes. I ended up cumming on her stomach. She didn’t remember a thing, and if she did she has never said a word to me about it.

Attached: E887AAC3-FB36-4445-B28E-31CF2A2DB00F.jpg (271x960, 59K)

It happened more than just the one time. Got to a point where she was threatening to call the police if I didn't agree to be her boyfriend. But she was also constantly talking about suicide. So I played along, texting, going to see her once or twice a week, took her to burger King for a 'date,' until I eventually got my out. Her sister (the friend's friend) liked to pop hydros , so one day when the 15 year old was being suicidal I told her that if you baked the hydros in the oven for 20 minutes then ate them it would kill her.

She did it

I called her sister, sister freaked out and took her to some place for unwanted children.

From there she was transfered to a children's home in Michigan to protect her because of course this bitch went off about her dad, brother, me, who knows who else, and she had no other relatives to live with besides her sister.

Looked her up on Facebook when she was 17. She had a boyfriend who looked as sad as her. And they were having a kid together.

I like to think I was doing the lord's work.

Kek

I fucked my girlfriend's asshole when she was passed out, came all over her back

Attached: 1429555396985.gif (600x600, 191K)

Use this pic to create a new post and I'll dump her nudes

Attached: Thingstodo.jpg (513x903, 142K)

From the age of 5 until about 9 I used to play with my sister's vagina when she was in the bathtub. She's about 18 months younger than me.

And I don't mean just while we took baths together, but it started that way and continued on. I would just go in the bathroom, kneel down by the tub, shed open her legs and I'd poke around at it and inside while we had normal conversations about our day and what we would do if we had a baby together.

One day my mom caught me finally. She was always drunk on the couch otherwise I doubt it would have gone on as long as it did. But not that day. And I remember she had a very serious talk with me about how I can't be doing that. She wasn't mad, and she didn't make me feel too guilty about it, but I remember trying to figure out what made it bad now but not before

Looked a girl dead straight in the eyes and told her I wasn't interested in seeing her again while she was riding me like a champ

Sweet home Alabama

Taking a girl who had a few nudes leak; blackmail her into this and then leak even more pix and vids after.

I love America!

Attached: received_1072532239604428.jpg (1023x767, 71K)

pics?

Caught my friend/roomate jacking off to a video me and my wife made.I assured him it was ok by grabbing his cock jacking him off and sucking the head of his cock until he came while i jerked off too. Niether of us ever spoke again of it and made him a copy when he moved out. Getting a wad blown in my mouth while he watched us on the video was a turn on.She has no idea and was only gay thing I've ever done

In my wayward college years I got a chick real drunk, she was fucking crawling all over me for a cock. I finger banged her real good, then slipped a room temp hotdog into her cunt. A few strokes later I jumped up screaming, leaving hot dog in cunt, and screaming that she had ripped my dick off... she lost it... still makes me smile.

that's the smallest dick i've ever seen

And then everybody clapped

then don't post faggot.

Clearly you havent see mine kek

you sure got him this time

That's what's super hot.

She lost her virginity to this 300+ lb dude in my town with a tiny sick and he was almost 40 and she a teen. She had sent an underwear picture to a guy she liked..me showed the fat dude and he blackmailed her.

Great upbringing great school great church and now ruined for life :)

Attached: received_421226318674589.jpg (1111x625, 44K)

I did this with an ex girlfriend. We were at the end of our relationship (I dumped her) and in the middle of us having sex I just couldn't stay hard. All I could think about was how much she had hurt me and all these awful feelings just consumed me. I realized I was going soft and so I simply just pulled out, put my pants on and said "I just can't." She asked "...What's wrong?..." in this soft and kind of "hurt" tone. I said "I just can't. I just can't. I'm gonna go smoke." I don't think it was long after that that I left her. We may have lasted another few months if I recall.

motherfucker this shit is old.

**tiny dick
**he showed

Ps new pic of her from Insta

Attached: received_732762023815519.jpg (750x839, 42K)

so.. your dick?

Of course not ;)

Attached: received_540489406479022.jpg (393x698, 20K)

Ruined her holes

Attached: 1ed6bfcd-cdf4-46dc-83f9-855f719b98d4-1.png (960x960, 857K)

i once told a drunk girl no and took her to her house and made sure she got inside safe and sound. Poor bitch i still feel guilty.

bump

What’s her insta?

well did you have pants or not

Took a girls anal virginity without asking when we were teens. She had a huge crush on me and let me do what ever i wanted to her so i just went for it when we were fucking one time. She didnt stop me just yelled in pain. Kept going anyway. Really good virgin friend walked in on us after a bit. Got her to let him lose his virginity to her while she finished me off in her mouth. All raw. Told him to make sure to pull out before he was done and shoot load on the ground. He lasted like 30sec. Told him to leave. She was pissed at me for a few days after. When we talked again she said she was happy that she lost her black cherry to me but was mad that i made her fuck my friend. She forgave me. I have a few more stories of the same girl but i am to lazy to type them out because this shit took forever to type

Rape many times over a few months

It's not actually something I did to somebody, but the situation was for sure fucked up. So...

Once I went with father of my wife to other city for a meetup with his old buddies. We had a single hotel room with two beds. As we were preparing to go out to bars, I took a line of some decent coke, to somehow deal with these guys. Not surprising, after 2-3 hours of drinking the guys were done, especially father of my wife. The guy was basically KO. I took his half conscious body to the hotel and placed him on the bed. I got another snort and went out to the city on my own.

In the city, I couldn't find really anything fun, the bars were getting empty. On my way home, as I was getting some street food, a super hot asian hooker approached me and asked if I wanna fuck. At first I was kinda resisting, but fuck I always wanted to fuck an asian girl like this (not a thai asian or so, she looked more like japanese or hot chinese), so the coke and alcohol made the decision for me. I asked her where we can go, I say "in my hotel room sleeps my drunk buddy", she said it's not a problem... so we went to the hotel. Father of my wife on the bed next to mine, and I bang this hooker in various positions, she blowed me, I even paid her extra for tongue kissing (fucking EW when i think about it now).

First home I realized what the fuck I have done. That was fucked up but hell, that girl was amazing. No regrets.

After fucking someone's wife we got in the shower and I pissed on her lol.

Everything I have done has been legal and consensual so the only questionable thing was jerking it to a female friend that was crying to me on the phone about something twice. I couldn't help it she had a really hot crying voice.

(You)

Found out girl I was dating was gonna leave. Started taking off the condom during sex and dumping loads in raw.

>Broke up with me,
> dates new guy a month later.
> Announces she's pregnant.

Attached: IMG_20191211_120214.jpg (828x812, 64K)

I'm the second one with the papa johns girl sucking a dick. The other ones I dunno anything about.

Attached: received_1084601658412084.jpg (828x1009, 70K)

great..

pic related

Attached: 69540177_150719062791174_183022786139641256_n.jpg (320x320, 14K)

Intentionally? Or on accident? Storytime?

Found some girl on craigslist. Went to her place and fucked her. Pulled off the condom so she could suck my cock for a while, and at one point I sat up and pushed her down and bent her over and fucked her doggy without the condom, then came inside her. I got dressed and left as she laid on the bed exhausted.

We’ve all been there bud

Top kek