>shows her tits

*becomes my mommy*

How do you become your own mommy?

*milks you firmly*

She's hot

they are fake iirc

miss alice teir itsts (aka wowzerS=

I want a Jewish mommy gf so bad

This actually happened to female collaborators with the Germans. Alongside public rapings,beatings, shaved heads, engraved swastikas with knife into forehead and beheadings.

pls tell me there's sph in this scene

*gets her pregnant nudes leaked*

BLACK BOOK WAS QUALITY, GREAT PERIOD PIECE, GOOD DETAILS

VERHOEVEN'S STILL GOT IT

ANOTHER HIGH QUALITY NAZI RESISTANCE MOVIE WAS MAX MANUS, NORWEGIAN INSTEAD OF DUTCH

99% sure they're real and they're spectacular.

>You get paid to grab those

How do male actors deal with becoming aroused during a scene? I know they're working and concentrating on lines and whatnot, but grabbing ahold of a nice set of tits or a great ass of a 10/10 actress while kissing her would make me diamonds I don't care if I'm doing it on front of 50 people.

That´s the thing, they are in front of 50 guys, and they are doing their job. How much of an autist you have to be in order to get a boner in such a situation?

I'm sure it happens sometimes but when you're actually filming a scene, it's not very sexy since there are a bunch of crew members around.

Are you dead m8?

I fuck almost daily and I still get a boner if I brush up against my gf's ass in public.

I feel like it would be just expected that they'd get hard and thus looked over, o-or maybe they use tape? always wondered this too.

A lot of people on this board don't actually understand how film and television is produced.

FUCK MORE BRUH

TITS IS LOW STIM, NICE SET THOUGH

It´s your gf, not your coworker. That´s the fucking difference.

GARDEN

BUSINESS

VAGUE

God I want her to kill me

I was furious at all the coincidences happening in the Black Book until the real traitor is revealed. Great movie.

they're either a) gay or b) get so much pussy that it's not a big deal to them

>sweatingman.jpg

Wasn't that good

I've worked on many film sets, and it happens quite often actually.

The actresses are just instructed to act as if nothing is amiss and carry on.

Also

>implying women don't find it flattering to feel a Chad's boner on their thighs/belly

>ywn get a boner while working in front of Alexandra Daddario

Well said my friend, well said.

That round shape is what all tits strive to be, in fact it's so perfect that size becomes secondary to that perfect shape. However, when that round perfection is attained and you increase size, something truly wonderful happens.

Carice < Miss Alice < Laurenx33

hot as fuck though

the photographer should be fired.

they probably jack it a couple times before filming the scene

>shows tits on screen
>has a sex scene

protip:women, especially actresses, don't freak out when they feel a boner, especially when it's expected. He gets hard, they do the scene, and move on and fuck later in their trailers if they want.

did he bury his face in that ass?

I feel like I'd have a hard time becoming aroused with that many people watching me. But even if I did, wouldn't that be expected and not a big deal? I've never made fun of another guy for having an erection in public. It happens to everyone.

Wish she had bigger nipples. She'd be perfect.

nobody cares about boners. these hot actresses get fucked so much they don't feel like it is something bad or filthy (unless the actor is ugly of course) but they feel that it is more like a compliment.

most actors either jerk off a lot beforehand or tuck their dicks away in their underwear. all this is obviously a whole other situation with actual sex scenes.

t. person who worked in film

What is that?

>getting a boner by just touching a boob
How fucking virgin are you

youtube.com/watch?v=T4JS4e5KdsI

underrated post

I get an erection just looking at a girl lying face down on a bed

You are literally gay if you don't get sexually excited by an attractive woman in your presence

Dunno why but I found this webm funnier than I thought I should.

POO

Fucking marxists are the worst people that ever lived.

t. 2017 as the proof

Best tits in the game

you are literally brain dead stupid if you think they're fake.

why is she so perfect bros?

Would let her star in all my movies if you catch my drift