Be Greta Thunberg

>Be Greta Thunberg
>16
>Manage to TRIGGER millions of boomers and white trash incels

You've got 5 seconds, 5 fucking seconds to tell me one single thing you've done in yr entire life that's even 1/10th of 1% as brave as her on any given day.

>Protip: you indisputbly can't

P.S. Queen of Sup Forums

Attached: Goddess.png (1006x1189, 1.38M)

Considering I’m a college drop out that works at McDonalds
I have at least given a people a product that they paid for with minimal effort

how dare you!

/thread

Greta is a stupid cunt. Oh boy.. she sailed on a boat that was 100% paid and funded for by George Soros. She's a puppet.. an angry child to pull on the heartstrings of all you stupid ass fucking liberal scumbags. FUCK HER and most of all FUCK YOU!!!

Attached: votesperg.jpg (2262x1740, 296K)

Lmao heres one. Shitting itself in angst. The white trash incel

i did acid at home when my parents were home. they arent even open to the idea of smoking dope even though its legal.

Attached: 1572456711921.jpg (720x720, 51K)

>Brave

Brb ima go slay a fucking dragon

Wish she suck me good and hard through my jorts

write a few book and win a nobel in 15 years

I told the same tired and unfunny joke over and over again on Sup Forums

>Falling for it this hard
Kek'd and shrek'd

Attached: 1576203798333.jpg (1474x2508, 652K)

Attached: 15.jpg (300x168, 4K)

I once sailed on a boat made from petroleum products

LMAO WHAT DECADE DID YOU GET YOUR MEMES FROM
GTFO BOOMER FAGGOT

This chick is outright telling the media "dont talk about only me. There are other climate activists" and niggas still can keep her name out their mouths. She's living in Republican's heads rent free.

Attached: B63682C71B81414784D55D95B1EC6CE0.jpg (500x300, 118K)

Attached: snowysperg.jpg (598x465, 161K)

Attached: 766.png (241x209, 8K)

I didn't drop out of school to autistically screech.

I didnt know triggering meant getting laughed at. Learn something new every day. Thanks, user.

Top kek.

Attached: 1576122812500.gif (300x186, 446K)

I got doubles

Attached: wedemboyz.jpg (640x640, 80K)

I am concerned about climate change and chemicals leaking into rivers and oceans.
However, the people that needed convincing have now been pushed away since the whole "dismantle patriarchy" "opressive structures" and "equity/climate equity"
Also, I believe it's urgent but AOC's cherry picking of 12 years is so easily disputed that it feels like a straight up grab for power.

It was built/owned by a Rothchild

Attached: bow.jpg (2500x1461, 301K)

IMPEACH BORIS JOHNSON!

Well, that's a problem since the PR agency which found her made a deal with the media(Sweden) about total and full convarge.

>BEING ASKED TO CARE ABOUT THE EARTH IS LITERALLY THE SAME AS THE DICTATORSHIP IN NORTH KOREA!!!!1
>BOOMERS ARE TRULY THE WORLDS MOST OPPRESSED MINORITY
seethe while you can snowflake, before the heart disease shuts your 65 year old ass up permanently

dude its not brave when someone is handicapped and fed all their lines by their parents
was Wesley Willis brave?

I heard she likes it up the bum

Beat me to it

see

Go back to Sup Forums fag

Meh who really cares about Greta, let her have her 5 more seconds of fame before they find some other mentally retarded little girlie to be the symbol of some societal issue.

I've graduated both high school and college, and I'm not the face of a progressive group of millionaires and billionaires trying to dupe the world into a hoax being fought by an unrepresented scientific majority.

>Greta is for anti-science leftists cucks who'd rather believe an autistic dropout pushed by special interests than their own eyes when they go outside

I gave at least 50 people a work and a source to maintain their families.
What did greta do? Dropping school and sail around the world just to avoid contaminating by using airplains? You truly believe that what she did is worth something or are u just retarded?

Brave. LOGFAG you are failing