If you have some intelligence on both sides of the impeachment subject, you know it's fucking pathetic...

If you have some intelligence on both sides of the impeachment subject, you know it's fucking pathetic, the dossier paid by Hillary, Schiff didn't even show up. Lol pic related I posted it on the impeachment inquiry video. Tell me your thoughts on the issue I'm curious bros

Attached: Screenshot_20191213-215654.jpg (720x1440, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oLIrtzHoWoA?t=25
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: FB_IMG_1574859741722.jpg (500x500, 17K)

This is nadler

Attached: FB_IMG_1576074361885.jpg (429x716, 38K)

Question: do you really think trump had no idea whatsoever about what the people he appointed to their positions were doing "around" him?

I think he might have, but he can't be around 24/7 running a campaign I mean why would he? He can't control their actions

You realize if this were hillary in his exact position you'd be going fucking mental

The whole thing is another hoax. If they will vote to impeach, they stand a better chance of losing the House. I hope they do, but I doubt it.

I go mental with Hillary because she's a clear fucking psychopath dude are you kidding me of course I would

Really, what a fucking useless president if there are people doing shadow diplomacy around him for his express benefit you're deluding yourself

So you don't realize the hypocrisy then, guess i should have figured

Look I tried to look at the whole situation with an unbiased opinion on the matter and I found it to be just so frail, I mean there is no "evidence" they had a bunch of hired professors who hate Trump to speak at the house I mean I was blown away how petty it felt

Dude they're gonna vote they have the votes the senate is going to aquit him no matter what the dems bring up this whole process is to show how unfit for service he really is

>i tried to look at this with an unbiased opinion
>immediately spouts a biased viewpoint
Me thinks you might be full of shit child

I really think Trump has Americans first, but I think Dems get so butthurt over tweets and the stupid shit he says but you're just letting him troll you.

I mean you can't say I'm wrong though, that's what really upsets you

The Senate is not going to acquit. They are going to find him innocent of all charges.

I will believe they will impeach only when they actually do. However, I have never actually seen political suicide, so there is that.

It's not even worth it to say you're wrong you don't hire witnesses that's all i need to hear to understand that you don't actually understand what's going on.

Do you? He shut the government down and furloughed however many Americans because fox news told him he was being a pussy about the wall, and his tax cut on specifically the rich.

... what do you think aquit means?

>what do you think aquit means
I think it means different than throwing out the charges. Just me-

IT MUST BE HILLARY

Attached: liberals.jpg (225x225, 15K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"(To) free (someone) from a criminal charge by a verdict of not guilty."

You are talking about a trial.

You think they weren't paid under the table? You are a blind fucking retard bro

Impeachment is a trial, it's literally the only way to try a sitting president it's the only reason charges werent filed from the Mueller investigation. Clinton was acquitted faggot

Funny the only rebuttal you could think of involved a conspiracy theory mongoloid just because the president uses them to deflect his accusations doesn't mean it actually works.

>Clinton was acquitted faggot
Clinton had a bi-partisan trial. You are tedious, not to mention dim. goodbye-

What does that actually change oh pretentious user?

>phone call transcript where he literally asks for an investigation into his main perceived political rival.
>he then literally calls for China and Ukraine to investigate his political rival on national television.

The whole inquiry was a show meant to gather support and make sure he threw a hissy fit and obstruct the process, which he did, hook line and sinker.

People are surprised that a guy known to abuse his power to sexually harass women would abuse his power to advance his political goals. Surprised that the guy that admitted on national television that he would welcome foreign intervention on the elections if it would help him did just that.

Attached: 1456722838906.jpg (207x200, 11K)

>Surprised that the guy that admitted on national television that he would welcome foreign intervention on the elections if it would help him did just that
Citation needed

youtu.be/oLIrtzHoWoA?t=25

takes less than 2 seconds... lol. that's not even the only time he did.

Bump

Attached: 1510572299450.gif (225x260, 1.04M)