More like this

More like this.

What is the symbol at the top right known as?

The company I work for has that as its logo.

>Romania
>anything to do with Dacian
>anything to do with Rome

The meme is real.

You are a bunch of left overs from asian and local tribes that every came to fuck, including us at one point. You have no ethnicity or identity and didn't exist 200 years ago.

inb4
>this letter from the middle ages talks about this Hungarian king as a ruler of Wallachia, so that makes him Romanian
>this brief out of context mention of a Bulgarian Emperor is proof Romanains were kangz!

Pathetic display desu

[citation needed]

>no flag for Dacia
what the fug nigga

Celts.

I'd rather be dead then be your friend. Fuck you and your cucked nation.

We literally saved you from the turks in 1878 and now you bite our asses. How can a nation be so fucking ungrateful?

Funny because the only reason your nation exists is thanks to my nation.
No bad blood friend :).

he's probably a Turk from Bulgaria

Ouch

But ro bro, I am your friend.

Father = pic related

>Britain
>Ireland
>England
>Denmark

>Argentina
>France
>Portugal
>Nazis

somebody else put the flags in desu

Agreed.

Romanians are the niggers of Europe.

He is just a ''Tri Moreta" faggot who thinks that all Eastern Europe belong to his shitty bulgarian ancestours, who were the rape toys of the byzantines and the ottomans for the last 1200 years.

Cry me a Trianon, Gyula.

>germany
>best friend

Calm down on the bants Cenk, I know we are on Sup Forums but there are limits.

your ancestor is koksal baba?

>we send a contingent to fight along the Russians

Just like dozens of other countries since the t*rks came. When there as a battle or a war all nation surrounding the area sent reinforcements.

1. We gave your entire nation your freedom. You would not exist if not for us.

2. What you mentioned is just like thousands of Bulgarians died protecting Wallachia and Vlad on many occasions, but you won;t see me pointing in in your face every time. Why? Because it was the normal thing to do and people died for each other without questions with the sole reason to stop the roaches and free one another.

They didn't expect anything in return and sure as hell did not feel entitled like you little piece of shit. Thousands of Bulgarians died for you as well, but you don't see me try to take advantage or virtue signal with it BECAUSE IT WOULD BE MORALLY WRONG.

Fucking idiot gypsy. I wish we never give you your freedom.

lol

Shill paid by this -> HIDF poster detected.
Gas yourselves Romanians also known as daco romans are genetically superior and you are just manlet cocksucking mongols.

we wuz romans and shiiet

bozgors are the mongol shitniggers of planet earth

ah fug meant that the bulgarian was the shill.

>brother
>italy
no thanks

When did Bulgaria give Romania freedom?As far as I know Romania is independent since 1877 and Bulgaria since 1907.Tsar himself thanked Romania for joining the war, whom wthout us, Russia would have lost hard.

THIS GUY IS SZEKLER PRETENDING TO BE ROMANIAN TO DISCREDIT US

Well the only reason your country exists is because of my nation, so the feeling is mutual

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE LEAVE OR THE DACO ROMANS WILL PURGE YOU!!!!!11!

> Bulgarians died protecting Wallachia and Vlad

Nigger please, you were literally part of the Ottoman Empire, while we were vassals at most.

>We gave your entire nation your freedom.

Are you fucking kidding me?You were the obedient whores of teh ottomans.

>we send a contingent to fight along the Russians

Romania 66,000 troops/190 cannons

Yea , just a contingent.

>also this , you flying faggot

Prince Carol I accepted the Duke's proposal to become the Marshal of the Russian troops in addition to the Command of his own Romanian army, thus being able to lead the combined armed forces to the conquest of Plevna and the formal surrender, after heavy fighting, of the Turkish General Osman Pasha.

I love you too

you are a brit how do you not fucking know that??

What the fuck is that American flag

wrong
brothers : luxemburg and netherlands
father : united kingdom of the netherlands and france
NE: none
Ancestor: austrian netherlands
FR: Netherlands
BF: Netherlands
FE: Germany

we saved them from getting serb'd in the 90's

Everyone laughs at your "historical knowledge". You have no identity of your own, so your history books are the WORST PROPAGANDA ON THE PLANET trying to find something to be proud of.

The worst thing is you are unable to see or admit it. It's always someone else's fault and you are the victims.

>must be HIDF
>this guy is just jelly
>etc.

What a sad fucking existence. To be nothing.

Being American and posting anything other than pic related makes you a filthy degenerate.

France has 16 because most of the population are blacks

THIS POSTER IS A HIDF AGENT WITH A PROXY TRYING TO DISCREDIT THE HARDWORKING DACO ROMAN FROM UNMASKING THE EVIL HIDF!!!!!!!1111!!

Why are you so butthurt?I just said the same thing about your nation and now you are saying the same thing to me.

Fuck off insecure fucking shit.

Post the battles you fought for us ,faggot
Post when you gave us our independence.
Then you talk , you filthy shit.

The red and white stripes are reversed on that American flag, mate

make dealings

I hope you die in real life, I hate you more than t*rks.

Delusional gypsies. Theft is so ingrained in your blood that you now steal history. Fascinating.

The flag is wrong, look at the stripes.

Triskelion

tfw America is its own best friend

WE WUZ ROME
fuck off, seriously

best friend germany? what are you on you nigger

My deal b*lgar you ARE the turk.Weren't you literally the Ottoman Empire for 500 years?Weren't you just 115 years ago 44.5% muslim? :))!

Kinda ironic that you are now licking your former enemy ass :))))))

Why aren't you providing any facts if you make such bold claims, you shit eating nigger?

Also

In the winter of 1462, Vlad crossed the Danube River and devastated the entire Bulgarian land in the area between Serbia and the Black Sea. Disguising himself as a Turkish Sipahi and utilizing the fluent Turkish he had learned as a hostage, he infiltrated and destroyed Ottoman camps. In a letter to Corvinus dated 2 February, he wrote:

I have killed peasants men and women, old and young, who lived at Oblucitza and Novoselo, where the Danube flows into the sea... We killed 23,884 Turks without counting those whom we burned in homes or the Turks whose heads were cut by our soldiers...Thus, your highness, you must know that I have broken the peace.

You fucking cucks were so turkified that Vlad considered you as ottomans.

Traitorous jocks.

>Roman Empire
>making the kingdom banking during the middle age and after
>giving us numerous queens through History
>giving us the Renaissance
>squabbling to have the Pope
>Napoléon

The only reason we are not uncultured swines like Germany is thanks to Italian brothers.

kinda ironic that your country have the lowest IQ in europe :OOOO

at least they're no gypsie.

who would be Germany's best friend?

>kinda ironic that you lost 2/3 of your country in 1919 :OOO

Syria.

No.

Russia. They made millions of new Germans

dont think so

That's not a flag, that's a battle standard.

>forgetting about based Morocco

Netherlands ? Austria ?
You are kind of an autistic nation so it is hard to tell.

Fixed for accuracy.

Maybe Scotland?

We get fucking loads of you over here in the summer to climb mountains and drink whiskey in pubs while avoiding eye contact with the locals.

>accepts mudslime quota
>talks about asslicking

I think this would be way more accurate

Dude you are really fkn embarassing why do you believe that we LIBERATED Romania that's surely taking the piss? And no Romania you aren't descendants from the Roman Empire ffs guys

>ancestor
>SPQR
what

Also, isn't venezuela your natural enemy and friendy rival?

it could be worse.Cheer up

treaty for friendship forever and ever

We are Vlachs, you faggot. And yes, we are not descendants of the Roman Empire, but we adopted a latin language, that we mixed with our getic/dacian words.

Senatus Populusque Romanus
It's Rome, and Rome gained control of Hispania during the 1st century AD

it was their most notable symbol, flags are also symbols, thus, according to my logic it can work as a flag

This

Agreed

We didn't liberate them from someone, we made them a nation by giving them independence from our Empire.

Talking with Romanians about history is pointless. They have the most skewed and revisionist history in the entire world.

It's an inferiority complex. That's why you see them jump in desperation every time someone posts the truth. Haven't you noticed they have ready "facts" every time someone tells them actual historical truth? It's pure desperation lol :^)

we're still enemies you fucking smelly shiptar

Yes you indeed are Vlachs but why the fuck are you guys memeing the Roman Empire link constantly.

When did you make Romania a nation?When did you give Romania independence from your Empire?

>We didn't liberate them from someone, we made them a nation by giving them independence from our Empire.

This fucking mental gimnastycs. When do you gave us our freedom , you fucking retard?At what date in history did that happened?