Got some codeine from the doc Bois how do I make lean?

Got some codeine from the doc Bois how do I make lean?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-12-13-21-34-01-813_com.miui.gallery.png (1080x2340, 924K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L42mvAv8h2U
youtu.be/sb96zxizHXE
youtu.be/DZeu29nOwjw
youtu.be/ob3ktDxAjWI
youtu.be/WLNzTZVvoWs
youtu.be/ZayQaiURHGM
youtu.be/u9j8t7d-Gv4
youtu.be/RBFw_IpyxBo
youtu.be/v-qPvuucpjc
youtu.be/FZWHVo-t2Vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it in a syrup? If so just put it in some soda and you have lean

Yeah but HOW much is my question. I don't want to OD

dude just sip on it. dont be retarded and drink until you cant function. sip, relax, repeat. eventually youll be too high to keep on and all will be good

Lmao the point of doing opiates is to get so high you cant function.

Sip till you start to nod out like 1/3 the bottle

Maybe for you. Many use for manual work

Im getting mixed signals here..

So I've about 70 mL of it. Should I just throw the whole bottle in a cup fill it with soda and sip on that? Or like half of it?

I do two ounces of the juice with a standard bottle of sprite. Or pineapple Fanta. If you wanna be all Texas tea with it I suggest dropping two or three cherry jolly ranchers in the cup. Lots of ice. Don’t rush it, sip each cup for about 30 min. 2/3 cups should do it

BTW, anything more than 2 ounces per day for a noob is probably not a good idea. I can tell you from experience, I had a bit of an affection for the juice for 3 years. Are you into rap? I have some mellow shit you’d be into if you’re sippin tonight bro

I'll always take music suggestions bro

youtu.be/L42mvAv8h2U

Also, looks like you’re drinking hiTec. Which means you should feel sleepy/drowsy after 25 minutes after your first half ounce. Fight that shit and you’ll be leanin like a kick stand my man

What should I expect to feel?

Well Einstein, you go buy a 40oz of rum or half an oz of weed
Do you fucking chug down the whole thing or smoke all the fucking buds in one sitting? Nah dude, you’re gonna overload your system and have a bad experience
Either fucking google the dosage and effects and go accordingly or just put a bit as if you were doing drinks with liquor and juice/soda
Refill then repeat until you get your desired results

>2019
>all the information of the world at your fingertips at all time anytime
>can’t fucking figure out some basic shit on its own
>has to go ask a bunch of fucktards on a Mongolian sunhat weaving pinboard

Of course, Sippin on some syrup
youtu.be/sb96zxizHXE

Dj Screw June 27 youtu.be/DZeu29nOwjw

Asap rocky peso youtu.be/ob3ktDxAjWI

UGK intl players anthem
youtu.be/WLNzTZVvoWs

Shy glizzy Waikiki flow youtu.be/ZayQaiURHGM

And I usually end out the night with Alchemist instrumentals or more DJ Screw. Enjoy bro

Why are you so fucking mad you fucking twink? Let the bro ask his shit. Stop thinking you should be a part of everything you fucking loser. Take your bullshit opinions and go fuck your sister you inbred mayonnaise loving Neanderthal

Definitely drowsy at first. Weightless, euphoric, and receptive to music. Visually you might see double. It’s a bit like feeling drunk without the nausea

Well actually I did try to research it oddly enough search engines tend to ommit search results related to drugs. Bluelight forums was a dead end too so I figured I'd get advice from my bros

Because fucking dumbasses like him wanting to do drugs cause he wants to be like the dudes he dickrides and ends up turning out like a bunch of fucking wiggers makes me fucking seethe
I’ve done lean once in my life and it was cause i was just chilling with some peep and they offered me some
Also most people doing lean tend to act and be a bunch of niggers
Fuck that nigger shit

Thank you sir A$AP is definitely in my queue along with Travis Scott and Kendrick. Will definitely give your other suggestions a try as well thanks homie!

Two ounces should do it my g. I used to drop 4 ounces in a liter with the bros and we were crazy wavy. Smoking some bud w the juice gets you on some next level head space. Don’t recommend more than 2g w a 2 ounce you might pass out wherever you sitting at

DOOD fuck mayo lmaoo. In his defense there's a lot of dumb people online haha.

More or less what I figured. Good to know!

I went to the doc for a cold and he gave me this prescription I figured I'd have fun with it.

Cool fucking beans mr mayonnaise. Go ask your mother for some allowance money and leave your house so your step dad can clap your mothers cheeks while you buy pizza

Thanks homie! Good to know about the herb I want to enjoy the experience not pass out immediately LOL.

That's alright but I got some better

30 inches remix
youtu.be/u9j8t7d-Gv4

Flashbang-fukkit
youtu.be/RBFw_IpyxBo

Soundcloud shit
youtu.be/v-qPvuucpjc

Shag - know the feeling
youtu.be/FZWHVo-t2Vo

Anything by DJ YUNG VAMP is an excellent choice

Bro I was taking a poo and when I read Mr. Mayonnaise my shit literally rocketed out of my ass from laughing so hard!

It’s all love bro I’m just in a roasting mood. People are fucking dumb off of the lean you’re right. People tend to get high and try to emulate music videos and shit. That’s definitely not what drugs in general is all about. It’s about good vibes and a clear head space. Anything other than that and they’re being fucking losers

Yeah I was having the same conversation in my head earlier today. Drugs are an easy way to escape. You want to escape if you're a loser. Perpetual losers happen to be black.

It's a cycle of negativity caused by self hatred and retardation

Haaa no hard feelings towards the bro. Just pushing his buttons man everything is so uptight on this site

Very interesting thanks for that brother!

I would have to agree. Set and setting matter so much too.

Escaping is cool if you have your shit together. But escaping real shit like responsibilities, debt, or kids is just foolish. Gotta take care of your shit before rewarding yourself.

For me, I've always done drugs because I was bored of whatever. But you have an interesting point.

Yeah that seems to be a common thing here lol. Thanks for making me laugh my guy.

I’m sure a lot of people take ~whatever~ when they’re bored. But taking something every time you get bored gets boring, if that makes sense. Doing drugs every time you get bored can make you a fiend real quick. I’ve seen it happen bro. Gotta be on top of your shit before you partake

All ready my boy. Real recognize real my g

If you have your shit together, if your life is really so great, why would you want to leave

Not to get weird a sound like a fucking hippie, but our brains do weird and crazy shit. Sometimes it takes the help of substances to expand our minds. Not saying everyone needs to, but it’s my thinking that if you wanna expand your mind and grow a bit as a person you should try shit in moderation. There’s a thing called micro-dosing where you take psychoactive drugs in small amounts to feel the effects. Again, not everyone should or even consider it, but certain drugs help your mind work in ways it wouldn’t normally. A lot of successful business people have admitted to using substances at some point. Not saying there’s a correlation either, but drugs definitely help you escape the confides of our society and help you think about the bigger picture

Oh you're 100% right my guy. Luckily I'm good at stopping a substance before it goes downhill and starts controlling my life. Always gotta use the drug, not let IT use YOU

Maaaan now I wanna take acid! Haven't done that in so long hard to find any here in frosty Minnesota. Don't know the right people anyways.

Acid is definitely one of those mind-expanding drugs for sure my g. I’ve done A lot of drugs (except crack, meth, heroin, anything intravenous) and I’m a pretty solid dude. The trick is to avoid letting drugs do you, you gotta do the drugs, like OP stated. There’s a fine line between experimental drug use and substance abuse

Acid is my preferred psychedelic by far I love it so MUCH helps that tolerance goes way up after you take it. Reduces chance for abuse.