Why is society so vilifying and hateful when it comes to men finding teen girls sexually attractive?

Why is society so vilifying and hateful when it comes to men finding teen girls sexually attractive?

> pic related She's 14

Attached: 20191214_131620.jpg (480x480, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ynBoe8r-NXc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

teen girls are even more retarded than regular women lol

True xD

Because of creepy old men taking advantage of foolish children who happen to be pretty.

post more teens

Because western society has decided to prolong childhood to a ridiculous degree. A century ago, she'd probably be married by now.

Have a gif of a super matured 12 year old girl (left) and her 14 year old sister (right)

Attached: Goddess069.gif (368x624, 1.82M)

Teen girls can be super sexy and pretty to look at but that's as far as it goes son. Regardless of any laws they are pretty scatter brained. Unless you are heavily invested in one for familial reasons they are hard to talk to and figure out. I say if you are presented with a once in a lifetime chance to get busy with one without consequences forget it. Not worth the headache. Besides she'll just change her mind the next week. I've seen it all up close since I've got a 16 yrs old kid. She and her friends are a handful.

10's of thousands of years of cultural development since the days of Cromagnon, and more specifically, since the industrial revolution and the stabilization of human society, has demonstrated that teen females are so easily preyed upon, so easily maniuplated, and the result of those two things is so deleterious to society at large, that it was deemed necessary to delineate between "children" and "adults" as a function of cultural preparedness (assumed) vs. Biological readiness.

it turns out a society of mentally-childlike females being engaged by a world of adult men, created a chain reaction in micro-scale homes and communities where undue burden is spent managing teen female behavior that results from these relationships.

TL:DR.
>basically, your dick may be telling you 16/17yo stacy is "ready" but the harsh reality is that her childlike mind and behavior (even by female standards) will become a burden for SOCIETY AT LARGE, when a culture practices teenage engagement of females as mates for adult males.

>pic related, tik-tok girls
>imagine dealing with a society full of girls like this, being thrust into the "adult" world by men who engage them as sexual mates.
>ultimately society and the "community" deal with the immense amount of "catch and release's" generated in these arrangements, no one seems to be recognizing.

Attached: (( Tik tok tits.gif (270x480, 937K)

>Because western society has decided to prolong childhood to a ridiculous degree. A century ago, she'd probably be married by now.

Its not just western society. you see, back when your entire life was LIFE AND DEATH struggle against the elements (That arguably lasted untill the early 1900's for th west) ALL members of society had to mature MUCH faster because their very life depended on it. You could not pursue the innocent, frivolous endeavers of youth for 2 decades before joining the adult effort. IT was vital that even children assist with chores that your life depended on, thus your 'buy-in' and 'stake' in life was MUCH higher, at a MUCH earlier age than now. IT is entirely likely that .0001% or less under 12's or under 10's produce ANYTHING vitally necessary to their families survival, but in 900BC or 1700AD it is entirely likely 10 and 12 year old contributed to vital life-necessary happenings of the household and community.

The "stakes" of life have been sufficiently lowered that rushing mentally-un-prepared individuals to adulthood ultimately has catastrophic results on the communities that deal with the aftermath.

our world of comfort, of

Do u ever get hard over her friends, oldfag?

Additionally the globe is at no shortage of viable females. Metaphorically speaking there would be "too many players on the field" if teen girls were eligible mates for adult men. IT would obviously and severely upset the natural balance and natural flow of 'of-age' females and thier ability to pair with men.

IF men were all of a sudden granted legal carte-blanche to engage 13-17yo's it would expand the mate pool to an unsustainable size, that would destroy current cultural mate-pairing behavior.

Attached: 0 blnd 8.png (1080x905, 925K)

Cause real men don't care what people think they want to keep all that good pussy for themselves so they tell you its wrong. Keep away beta bitch

duck those old bitches

Teen girls would overrule older women any day

The 12 year old girl (blue outfit) has had more older men than legal aged women. Must be normal shit for Latinas.

Attached: 20191213_105445.gif (368x560, 1.94M)

exactly my point

Same 12 year old girl with guy in his 20s

Attached: 20191117_202950.jpg (1438x1582, 1.16M)

Attached: Perfection049.gif (368x624, 1.98M)

teenaged girls don't go for creepy old men. they go for boy band chads and other teenaged girls.

Wrong, in high school I knew 14-15 yo girls that were fucking 30-somethings

No they just don’t want you.

VIDS or it didn't happen

Not exactly pretty but shes 15. Let's not let a good teen thread die out yall

Attached: 20191213_230924.jpg (315x477, 81K)

older women are jealous because they are loose, dried out and can't come. the thought of a teenage woman having tighter pussy makes them crazy.

Because pregnancy before a certain age is unhealthy, most men fucking at that age will not pair bond(which therefore fucks up the woman's ability to pair bond), and peak fertility is around 20.

Also this.

TBH I do find some teens attractive, but its not good for society. I think all men do somewhat, but we're all happier pair bonding with someone than fucking girls who aren't even able to plan next week let alone their life.

Attached: 1461642240932.jpg (780x585, 74K)

Roasties are mad.

Who

Idc, I could fuck her brains out in my country

You talk like a fag and you shits all retarded.

Attached: 1519588462234.jpg (704x960, 97K)

Attached: 1517892753186.webm (720x404, 1.01M)

lmao post more

Just turned 18

Attached: 1575224427674m.jpg (597x1024, 77K)

Id only be interested if they were nerdy lloking like this and made fun of by other girls and had low self esteem and a love for action figures and star trek

Attached: mayim-bialik-webster-620x349.jpg (620x349, 17K)

Attached: 515_6C92A2D.jpg (1000x1333, 252K)

fuck more please

Holy god that’s awesome

Attached: Snapchat-1154207085.jpg (721x960, 67K)

got more?

Who's this?

youtu.be/ynBoe8r-NXc xxm

Look up princessavamarie

Idk why but if you wanna share pics join this kik group

Attached: 26B172C4-E02E-49F1-BFB5-8C939E6A6EC7.jpg (640x480, 77K)

nice try fbi

check'd and kek'd

I fucking love cute slutty teens

Attached: FILE1363.jpg (720x960, 192K)

I think she was legal when I got this pic

Attached: 13E11B98-50BC-49F1-8CC4-34E39C7C6F5F.png (640x1136, 1.16M)

>1. Posts that violate U.S. Law will be taken down
God OP, are you trying to get 65% of us swatted?

I've seen 14 send stuff like this and I got hard I a bad guy

The mods are pedos so it will stay up

but if you make a thread with tiny adult women you will be banned

Attached: 1555583938442.jpg (768x1024, 74K)

Good thing she definitely is not 14 as I would never post nudes from a 14 year old online

Mods are asleep apparently wtf

Mods

Moddsssssssssss

Mods

This bitch is 20 you faggot

She's fucking gorgeous

Fags.

That’s because you’re a pedo scum

Okay Mr Jeffrey Epstein, come have a seat over here

Peso reprted

What nonsense is this? This was the norm for ten thousand years, if not longer, and the result was a steady advance from sharpened rocks to molded metal to forged metal to literal 2nd Century BC robots. The only reason industrial development stalled was because the cheap availability of slaves and the lack of any intellectual property protections outcompeting technological innovation. It had nothing to do with teenage mothers being stupid.

Even my hardcore feminist sister, mother, and sister-in-law have come around to the idea that women should have children as young as possible after watching the feminist experiment of the last 30 years bringing utter disaster to not only SOCIETY AT LARGE but individual women and their children. A teenage girl who becomes a mother spends the next 6 years or so taking care of their child or children. This is a minimally skilled job that almost any woman regardless of her IQ can do well. Once the kid is old enough to go to school full time (god bless modern civilization), she is a full adult with a fully developed brain, which happens around 25 years of age regardless of your sex, and ready to enter the adult workforce.

The alternative is a huge increase in the risk of birth defects and loss of workforce suitability at the most critical age to be in the workforce. You can never recover from this individually and our SOCIETY AT LARGE will only recover after a whole generation of teenage women who accept the biological reality we all must live with instead of a bizarre, convoluted fantasy dreamed up by women who worshipped the S.C.U.M Manifesto, the Mein Kampf of Feminism.

Attached: anime rustled.png (687x663, 345K)

I agree with shit poster fag from before.

Society doesn’t like this because it’s wrong. Just because somebody is developed physically doesn’t mean mentally they have the capacity to consent to any sort of behavior or nature coherently. Women are below men especially and should remain in subservience to us.

Attached: B30DF7C7-5D52-4588-8609-742F898B8740.jpg (750x1334, 175K)

No faggot
Mods plz ban these Epstein’s

9 out of 10 dentist say that any one who says pedo referring to e sexually mature female is a fagot

Girls mature quicker than male. Look at this 12 year old Latina that would seduce and jail many a man

Attached: Perfectionat12.gif (368x480, 1.77M)

>caterpillar eyebrows
>rolls, already fat
>wearing a ring on finger

She’s going to be a nigger lover her whole life and amount to nothing how can you even find this attractive fucking incel

You’ve been duped you absolute moron. She actually was 18

>destroy current cultural mate pairing
>Divorce rate is over 50% in the states
The fuck are you talking about you complete fucking autist

Ugly spic with makeup lulz

This
I didn’t know wtf I was reading

Agreed

the age of consent is there for mans protection. a woman is rarely held accountable for her actions and we as a society had to come up with a legal age for that so women cant play dumb and innocent when they claim to have been raped after sexual advancements theyve made

that is a bodacious booty

Its not. Only in retarded western civs.

Fuck off cock lover.

they do that at all ages regardless

it should be changed to 30 for boys and 15 for girls and the boy has to have a job and a house.

Fucking hell what a body

She's a 12yo Latina goddess that likes older guys

Attached: 20191213_111500.gif (368x592, 1.95M)

Looking for her Popi

its not really fair those could easily pass for being 16 and they already dress and act like whores so putting all the responsibility and blame on men and giving all the power to them (accuse a man and you basically already ruined his social and professional life without proof for anything) is kinda lame

he's not sayin it halted progression or advancement of society. rather as a whole society recognized a pattern and decided collectively and culturally that teen women and id argue my self early teen boys arent mature or viable enough to be mates because it was throwing of the households and causing mating conflict much like the incel issue now. not that we would have a stone age davincci without women

Whatever attention she's getting from these men... she definitely knows and loves it.

> pic related her nd an 18 year old guy

Attached: 12yogirl.jpg (1413x1743, 1.34M)

envy

>he's not sayin it halted progression or advancement of society.
>basically, your dick may be telling you 16/17yo stacy is "ready" but the harsh reality is that her childlike mind and behavior (even by female standards) will become a burden for SOCIETY AT LARGE
>ultimately society and the "community" deal with the immense amount of "catch and release's" generated in these arrangements, no one seems to be recognizing.
Does a righteous morality completely ungrounded in actual reality damage one's reading comprehension?

Attached: 1512252981274.jpg (331x412, 33K)

I blame feminism since they always assume men are pretty much the oppressors.