Sup Forums unironically wants a reality TV star to become the next president of the United States of America

>Sup Forums unironically wants a reality TV star to become the next president of the United States of America

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/thread

Yeah because"real"politicians are so much better....like merkel obama etc

Merkel is over all pretty based tbqh

Democracy has jumped the shark, we're just gonna ride it.

We already had a movie actor president, and our current president literally did nothing before becoming a senator for 2 months before beginning his presidential campaign.

>hans literally wants sandniggers to rape his wife

not even close to accurate en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

>columbia and harvard lawyer
>president harvard law review
>community organizer
>civil rights attorney (with focus in constitutional law) 92-04
>Illinois state senate 97-04
>federal senator 05-08 (3 years not 2 months)

...don't stoop to liberals level of misinformation spreading... it just makes Sup Forums sound crazy/retarded when we try to red-pill people.

>unironically believing in the "political process"

>81603209
herp derp, he's a billionaire businessman and leader who HAPPENS to have done reality TV, 0/10 kid

>Merkel
>Based
Kek what a disgrace

>Tom Cruz

Kill yourself OP

He was a businessman long before he was a reality TV star.

t. Achmed Muhammed

(You)

Germoney unironically supports the fourth Reich. Go fellate brown cocks, cuck.

I think this is the first time I've seen anyone say anything positive about Merkel, trolling or not.

We shouldn't laugh, we have a leader that was a sworn enemy of our state. And, quite frankly, it shows.

Tf2 memes best memes
#stolen by your firendly gypsy neighbour.

Your dubs offend Kek.

Democrats unironically voted twice for a half white nigger because he was a nigger, only was a senator for 2 years before started campaigning for president and was born in Kenya.

Murder yourself with a sword

Daily reminder that alt-right fags are basically leftists in denial. "Wahh my factories are gone" Maybe you should've gone to college you white trash.

Was only promoted to all those things because he was an international kenyan. Born in kenya. Told everyone he was born in kenya until he wanted to be president.

Federal senator for 2 months BEFORE HE STARTED CAMPAIGNING FOR PRESIDENT. THAT MEANS HE DID NOTHING BUT CAMPAIGN FOR PRESIDENT FOR HIS ENTIRE TERM AS SENATOR

YOU FUCKING RETARD

Yes I support Tila Tequila for President

Only bad thing Merkel has done so far is too lean approach towards migration. That's it. She's been pretty good otherwise...