twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lumendatabase.org/notices/19244381#

One less lib in the world now.
>18
>female
>was in a punk band
>college in NY
$1 says she was a lib.

She was for sure a liberal. There is no question about it.

Does she have green hair? or is her hair sea weed green?

can someone explain the significance of this ?

Fucking niggers are the worst. I’ve had three niggers try and rob me once. I punched one and got stabbed by another and ran for my life.

OP she was from Barnard........ she was one of their own lol.

This makes me feel quite sad in all honesty

on what planet? jesus, alex jones really does own you

No we're not, but I get the impression you are because you think it will start a race war.

Naw the republicans are though seeing how happy you are that abunch of nig nogs killed a girl in a park.

Get your head out of Alex Jones' ample ass and get a breath of fresh air.
Or not. Let me guess: Unemployed, can't get laid, trailer smells of stale beer and even staler cigarettes. Beat to shit Ford pickup on blocks in the front yard. Owe alimony to the ungrateful bitch and the several whelps you sired.
In short, regular trumptard.

NY is statistically safer than most rural areas. Certainly safer than a country western concert. Enjoy your night out trog.

>Be me
>Be 18 in college
>supported black lives matter
>Guns are bad
>Sad I couldn't vote for Hill dog.
>walk home one night
>oh its the friendly black kids
>get stabbed over probably 10 bucks
Imagine her final thoughts being "wow the niggers killed me" lol sad

jesus christ someone explain

Hot

>NY is statistically safer
Yes, if you live in the safe space. Why are you people so racist?

NYer here, even the "woke" niggers and cuck BLM whites know that blacks in the city are dangerous, they're just too pussywhipped to admit it. bet she wanted to cross the street so bad, but didn't want to come off as racist. niggers have been ruining my city since my parents were kids, negers rauss!

>Turning this into lib/right/politic nonsense
Seriously, demcucks need to stop with this attempted trolling. No one is biting except other demcucks.

kike

>When asked why she wanted to attend Barnard, Majors told the women's liberal arts college in her application: “As an avid feminist, I have striven towards bridging my community gender divide by being outspoken in my classes, taking an intensive course on social justice, and campaigning for a congressional candidate. I enjoy taking difficult classes and feel invigorated when forced outside of my intellectual comfort zone. I embrace the culture of positivity and growth at Barnard.”

Unironically a tragic loss. Sad the dark reality of life got her, won't lie, when I read that I wonder if she put up a fight instead of just handing over money. I hope not.