Measured my dick for the first time in a while

>measured my dick for the first time in a while
>thought I was 6.5 but am slightly under 5

I either measured wrong the first time, or gaining 20 pounds over the years made my dick shrink half an inch. Is that possible?

Attached: 20191214_013449.jpg (1802x2296, 1.76M)

I have 7.5

Both are possible. Or you aren't as hard now as you were in the past. Or you're not able to get as hard anymore because you're old and dying.

your fupa is eating your dick.

exercise to correct.

or not. fuck you stubby dick fag

Anybody else have this shit?

Attached: 61912914003.jpg (1672x1672, 799K)

AIDS?
No

I get rock hard. My boner just now was so hard that I could strike matches on it.
But is 20-30 pounds really enough to make a dick shrink a whole half inch?

I was 7 1/4 inches before my back injury. I'm barely 5 3/4 inches now. Took about 3 years to happen.

So it goes.

Probably. Why'd you let yourself go?

I've really just been drinking too much. I'm about 5 pounds overweight, but I'm going to cut back on drinking, eat a little better, and get some exercise

I think getting a bigger dick is a good motivator for working out. Bad news for guys like me who are skinny but unhealthy.

I'm never gonna become a full blown gymfag, but my plan will at least shed off 10-20 lbs I think which is what i'm going for

For every 30-50lbs of excess weight you will lose an inch of visible penis.
>> Visible

Gained fat makes your body bulge right?
That means the base is closer to the tip. So the penis looks like it shrinks.

so if I become Anorexic, I can have an 8 inch dick?

>6.5 to just under 5
>lost half an inch
Are you American, perchance?
Jesus Christ the insecurity

that was a typo, I meant to say just under 6
I am American, though

>>Visible length bro

Sure you will appear to look bigger and you will have more insert-able length. But technically you stay the same size. If you measure from base to tip minus the fat the penis will stay the same.

I wish there was a way to make my dick fatter. I really don't mind the length, but I feel a little pencily
But my dick does look pretty aesthetic when I have a nice rock hard boner, in my opinion

Gain extra blood pressure down there by working out. Do cardio. Increase heart strength. Gain a bigger penis through increased blood flow and higher testosterone levels. Also eat a lean diet.

Don't confuse 'more flow (more pressure)' with High blood pressure. That is linked with erectile dysfunction. Also thin blood can reduce the firmness. And keep you from getting up.

your Dick stars where its "connected" to your pubic symphysis (pelvic bone). If you gain weiggt you penis will be party blocked by fatty tissue. If you press aboce your penis you should feel a Hard bone.

This actually, 100%.
I started working out a bit over a month ago and my dick can get like a whole inch longer. Circulation is key.

JUST USE THIS
Increase Size, Drive, Stamina, Endurance, Performance, Extra Strength -
GUARANTEED

Attached: Mr. THICK.jpg (1500x1463, 345K)

Checked
Does Ron Jeremy use it?

why haven't you kept up with your dick measurements?

Does Ron Jeremy get quads?

I didn't have a tape measure in my house for a while