Life seems so boring without drinking / weed etc

Life seems so boring without drinking / weed etc.

i'm losing my fucking mind

How the fuck do you straight edge fags do it?

Attached: chocolatemen.png (1152x648, 253K)

don't start for this exact reason

looks like you failed

Not him but I’m 20 and bored as fuck and I don’t drink or do drugs

You only suffer. Ive been clean of everything for 4 years and it's just miserable. Never start is the best option but...to late.

Sounds like you're just boring then lmao

Yea not doing drugs is trash. The effect on my finances is minimal I probably spend more on fast food a month now than I spent on drugs a month when I was getting high.

I used to just order bulk dope for cheap on the dankweb and it's so cheap you pretty much make money if you have friends who get high.

I want to order some heroin for Christmas but so much fenty in it these days. I've done the stuff with fenty makes you puke after eating food on a down binge.

MDA is great terrible comedown doing meth is less of a comedown. cocaine is fantastic. MDMA is poopy unless done once in awhile.

MDA and ghb would be a good combo. Fuck I love ghb

It gets better with time. I'm coming up on 10 yrs sober. Longer you stay sober you'll start finding out what all you're actually interested in. Then you add a lady friend and work and you'll never have free time again. Get out there, learn something new .

Stop I've not gotten high in like a year and a half like is shit when you dont blow through 3 months in what feels like 2 weeks

We're not weak pussies like you drug dependent faggots are.

Start taking care of yourself more. Start working out, eating better, go lay out in the sun, pick up an instrument, learn to write music, etc. Was a pretty heavy drinker few years back, and drug addict before that. Honestly, getting /fit/ was the best decision I've made. Get nice dope boost and gained a lot of confidence and the clearest mind I've ever had. Just got to get off the drugs long enough for your brain to reset.

Attached: 1575352861123.jpg (666x636, 54K)

Says the guy who's closest social interaction on a daily basis is yelling at black people on the internet.

I'm a 12er of Shiner and 5 pipe bowls of decent weed in at this moment. My whole life everyone I've known that was sober has been bitter and irritable.

Makes sense, thanks dude.

By actually _living_ life..pursuing goals, hobbies, interests..accomplishing things..et cetera. Instead of constantly existing in a state of "muh high/muh buzz" and basically doing nothing but letting our doped up, stupified brain perform its own mental masturbation while we waste oxygen.

Please OD.

totally agreed.

it's the inability to control impulses.
straight edge faggots don't have impulses. they're just bots. npc's of the world. you shouldn't consider them live beings at this point.
Also, you should at least just quit drinking. shit changes fast when your stone cold sober if you're a heavy alcoholic.

also... the cold sweats/turkey fucking hurts a lot. but it comes with a great reward.
you're gonna hear it a lot
you only don't want to hear it because you're deliberately making yourself sad.
>pic related

Attached: cax8k5iu2n341.jpg (960x842, 64K)

You're kinda right about not having impulses. After I turned 21 I started to drink but I've never had enough to feel an effect, and I don't really care to ever. If I have an impulse for anything it's masturbation, typically 4-7 times a day.

I'm in the same boat. turned 21, couple drinks a week, turned to couple drinks a couple days, to everyday, to 6packs everyday. went to 5ths everyday for a year, winded down to pints and half pintsm then to bottles of wine a day, sometimes two, a total of 10 drinks a day varying from wine, vodka and beer,
this resulted 5 years of alcoholism with only 2 brief moments of stone-cold sobriety, and that was couple months in jail and treatment and alcohol bracelet.
Bro, it's best you work on that and reconsider what you're doing to yourself before it's too late. I'm past the point of too late but glad it was to a point where I kicked the fuckin bucket.

Oh, basically, apply your impulses somewhere else. That's what I mean.
Take wow classic as an example:
>impulse to kill the other factions
>npcs stay in the city
kinda get it?

I play mmos all day. Been years since ive done anything. Dont really think about drugs anymore.

I enjoy alcoholic beverages, primarily for flavor but the relaxation is nice too. I don’t get piss drunk every night or anything. Straight edge is fine but it reeks of people with no control over their lives who then would impose themselves on others. If you’re doing it for yourself then I can respect that, just like I don’t expect other people to drink to make me happy, just don’t be a cunt about it.

you just have to find something you enjoy or is worth doing to occupy your time instead
substances make doing nothing feel ok which is cool but will lead to you being a lazy worthless piece of shit if you abuse them