Thoughts on onion boy's demise?

Thoughts on onion boy's demise?

Attached: onion.png (770x602, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.com/onision-grooming-accusations-explained-controversial-youtuber-exposed-2019-12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't even know what's real and what he's faking for "clout". Anyways he's a mentally ill pedo rapist attention whore and i would love to beat him to death with my own hands.

Attached: thumbs.jpg (195x258, 6K)

>OMGGGG NOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN HAVE SEX WITH A 17 YEARS, 11 MONTHS OLD GIRL YOU SICK PEDOPHILE
You Americans should learn a thing or two from us Europeans

Fuck all you faggots talking shit about Onision. Most of you still live in your mothers' basements. While she wonders where she went wrong as she cleans the Cheeto-crust off the floor, Onision is banging gorgeous young women. Onision never breaks the law, he waits untul the instant they turn eighteen before turning them into his living fleshlights.

You think it's funny because Chris Hansen and the FBI are after Onision, but Onision has water-tight alibis and never did anything illegal. He will be pounding prime 18-year-old-pussy well into his eighties, so go cry yourselves to sleep and stop spamming him. I know you just want Onision to acknowledge your existence, but why should he bestow such an honor to you unless you are 18-19, hot, and ready to swallow all his cum?

Im from sweden so what is you on about? And yes girls down to 16 should be legal but onsion is just too fucking creepy about it.

Are you ok mate?

:)

Lol no thanks

This man needs your help!

I have always been a fan of this community. I know that in the past there have been some slanderous things said about you. But now the same is being done to him. It needs to stop! And his patreon needs to be brought back!

Lies are ruining his reputation and those that are doing it are just spiteful druggie women of his past. They have turned a lot of his fans against him and cancel culture has taken hold.

He has always been known as the honest man of Youtube. Now people want to take that away from him after time and time again he has proven them wrong.

They are calling him a predator which is disgusting and pathetic. Even though many girls want to be with him, he turns them down. Then they resort to drugs and spread even more lies. Now Chris Hansen, who is known for doing many illegal things is slandering him.

I hate to see vindictive liars try to take him down. They keep trying, but he takes it in as fuel. Such a tough kind soul deserves our support! Thank You.

Shut the fuck up onsion lurk more, i hope you get killed and then eaten by a homeless man. Retard.

You're new, aren't you?

No im not, i've been here all summer.

>implying teen sluts dont want to get smashed by clout overlords.
>implying women are not biologically programmed to whore.
>implying women dont fantasize rape
>implying women dont orgasm during rape (most do)

This is what mental illness looks like. Incel kill your mother then yourself.

a "mother" is nothing more than a birthing canal to me. I dont feel any attachment to it.

You show your autism more and more by every comment. I hope you die soon retard autists dont deserve to live.

couldn't care less tbh, he's not relevant anymore even though he is trying really hard
he is just another youtuber nowadays, just another empty soul that is trying to scavenge the last few golden internet coins before he realize that it was all just a worthless breath of air
I do hope that he realizes this soon and becomes a functioning member of society and maybe gets his ego back in line

legions of beta male jealous that 1 guy gets abundance of teen pussy. happens all the time, small % of men fucking large % of women but in this case its on social media, which makes all the beta men angry.

you sound like that guy who will marry a woman once she has ridden the cock carousel. you will be a good financial provider once her slutting days are over.

typical angry beta males. defending women in hopes of getting pussy, or getting out of the friend zone. unfortunately women will keep fucking guys like onisian lol

Kek implying im a cuck just because i dont think every woman is a cum dumpster and that you should fuck teens, autist just stop you are embarrasing yourself.

>every woman is a cum dumpster
MOST are but betas like you are easily charmed by beauty, and incapable of knowing their slutty past.
>fuck teens
no problem with that as long as she is of legal age.

You sound like a guy who won't ever marry or ever achieve more than having a moldy cum sock next to the bed and crying about "WaHmEN aRe mEaN aNd DoNt PaY aTtEnTiOn To mE sO FuCk tHeM!"

Yes most women like 98% of them are cum dumpster whores and should be beaten with a belt, you just got mad instantly from my comment and assumed i was a fucking simp.
Teens over 16 yes.

There are much worse things going on the planet that we should focus on. Some guy fulfilling the needs of teenage girls, especially when they actively want to fuck anyone with a hint of fame. Onisian drama is not even worth talking about. Women have always been doing this, but just because it blows up on social media it suddenly becomes a big deal.

Hello onion boy

Thank you. Women are like that as it gives maximum reproductive advantage. If all women were chaste nuns then we would probably be extinct. Women seek the best genes to breed with, and it strengthens our species. It goes against our cultural or religious norms but on a deeper level it is the best for our species that women stay as promiscuous as possible.

He’s an absolute moron who gets the shit he deserves. People say he’s being framed but come on, how dumb can they be. There’s mountains of evidence proving he’s not only an absolute incompetent, but also extremely mentally abusive and manipulative. That’s not even including the allegations of sexual assault, misconduct, rape and other terrible things. Sure you can take the allegations with a grain of salt (which is pretty solid evidence too in my opinion) but he’s a terrible manipulator, abuses his power, has tried to write off things like his divorce off of his taxes like a moron, and still expects the world to cater to him. I hope he does get jail, just so he knows what it’s like to be the true fucking Monster he actually is

Attached: groomer.png (932x865, 818K)

Kek

Damn, you sure are mad at chicks

And y'all should learn how to brush your teeth

Onision is a GOD

ONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgodONISIONgod

Faggot

I love you, Onision

BBRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

Attached: 453755A5-E7A2-417B-AAAF-149AC64D2766.jpg (750x475, 507K)

making videos of himself spastically screaming is what he's done for his entire youtube career.

Braindead people are over here thinking he's having a "meltdown". He's just doing his thing and raking in the extra money all the publicity is giving him.

If anything, this whole situation has revived his channel. Nobody even remembered he existed until all the stuff being shared about him.

It's great, isn't it????!!!?!!!??

Did his transgender wife really divorce him? I am not quote sure what is an act and what not.

>Been here all summer
Fucking new fag

Attached: 1575972609137.jpg (720x720, 34K)

Disregarding his young girlfriends, he's also been proven to be a narcissist and an abusive scumbag. I think it's great that the internet's putting him in his place

Look at melee dduuuurrrrrr Im Captain Internet

Attached: 1574055080063.png (1786x1030, 1.54M)

ok onion

Now it's the internet throwing the candy corn. Does that really hurt, Greg?

couldn't possibly care less

Attached: tumblr_mv8kkr1n7A1rpwm80o1_250.jpg (184x184, 17K)

One of YouTube's most reviled personalities is crumbling under scandal and asked us to pay $10,000 for an interview

insider.com/onision-grooming-accusations-explained-controversial-youtuber-exposed-2019-12

>taking the bait
Retard

10 years too late

>$10,000 for something he'd end up doing for free as a feeble attempt to clear his name