My wife has started denying the Climate Emergency in front of my friends...

My wife has started denying the Climate Emergency in front of my friends. How can I "educate" her in respect without leaving visible bruises?

PS. She's also packing on the pounds.

Attached: punchable.jpg (720x1280, 99K)

Kek at that fucking file name

I'd forget the climate issue for now and sort out the marital emergency you appear to be in.

has it been about two years perhaps?

Also, your wife sounds like a gift, she's thick and she denies climate change? You better take care of her user, don't fuck around, man.

So sick of seeing this fat cow

Maybe you got dildoed, pitbull

Make her eat bugs

Attached: 1576164254174-pol.png (1200x675, 286K)

You need to spread out the blow using a thick buffer like a book.

>>>OP
Climate change is as real as the Trump Russian Collusion, and if you dont figure that out, your wife is going to cuck you, if she hasnt already!

If they don't learn it the easy way they need to learn it the hard way mate. Climate change is important so educate her. Bruises are ok it's for the common good people will understand.

What’s your preferred technique of punching deniers or women in general?

I would like to punch that face.

Should give her to a black man to play with so he can teach her a lesson, then impregnate her. Then she can leave you for him but put your name on the birth cert so you pay child support. That'll teach her

Here's the flaw with this though, Greta has the most punchable face of all time. I'm not a violent person and I generally try to be nice but goddamn that bitch is just a little raw ball of anger problems and autism. It's even more annoying that she come to America and tries to tell us how to live and what to change, like, what? Fuck off to Sweden.

Tell her the climate change denial movement is a jewish false flag operation led in order to secure public support for the big oil supemajors.

That will not work, since the climate change movement is supported by jews as well

Then tell her they focus on supporting the most annoying climate change advocates like Greta, instead of mediatizing real scientists and experts.

Tell her to lose the flab and she will be able to feel it for herself.. also, fuck her skinnier sister.

Put on 5 condoms. Spread Bengay liberally on your dick. Fuck her up the ass while asking her if she can feel the climate change occurring in her rectum.

Attached: 1072446-l.jpg (1200x1500, 438K)

Go drink some more soy ,your wife's boyfriend will be there soon to do what you can't

Heyyy! he was behind of this..?

Attached: 9701574960557250.jpg (1414x1175, 137K)

Now THAT'S creative.

>implying climate has been static for 3 billion years

You’re the retard here. She’s correct.

Get back at her by sucking dick in front of your Friends......

Divorce doesn't leave bruises.

People just need a reason to stare at more pictures of Greta without feeling creepy, don't mind them.

Your wife is smarter than you

There is no climate “emergency” it’s fake urgency to make you not think critical and cede power to super national entities

She should cut your cock off for denying it as the hoax it is, so that you would better fit in with your other eunuch buddies.
It's not like you know how to use it anyway.

Make her watch climate change stuff or just laugh at her and call her an idiot for not understanding science.

Don't worry OP, she's going to leave you in the next year or so for someone who cares more about her than some narrative.