Why are there so few movies with an adult virgin as the protagonist?

Why are there so few movies with an adult virgin as the protagonist?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Splinter_of_the_Mind's_Eye
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sex doesnt come up in most movies

OP, just ask who's behind the movie production industry

((( )))

You know, for a lot of Jews being in The 40 Year Old Virgin, it ended with a pretty nice ending, of the guy losing his virginity after marriage to the woman he loves

Because virgins over 20 are reclusive,uninteresting,socially retarded and cowardly.

You can't make an interesting story with that because,despite what virgins may think,they are boring people with nothing special about them to make them stand out

They're not that uncommon. The most recent examples are Teddy Bear (2012) and Virgin Mountain.

I'm 27 tomorrow and I'm still a virgin. But I'm bed ridden due to ill health, I've told this story before. Plus I have no natural libido due to a head injury. So I don't really do anything sexual wise.

I am 26 virgin and have HPV. I have never kissed a girl, my parents don't have HPV, my sister doesnt have HPV.

Was I raped as a child? or are there other ways to contract HPV? I have no memory of any abuse or traumatic incidents, but maybe I blocked them out or something.

Maybe there aren't.
It's hard to show a lack of something.

Because adult virgins don't go to the movie theater as often as non-virgins.

when did you find out you had HPV?
have you ever smoked?

because we aren't interesting enough for a movie

I am a smoker, strated when I was about 15 . I found I had HPV at about 10 but Ive been getting cold sores/warts since I can rememeber, probably as young as like 4 or 5

The 40 Year Old Virgin

The no singles policy at most theatres make the virgin demographic pointless to cater to.

Warts are a sign of HPV however cold sores are the Herpes virus

You can contract HPV through smoking but it's rare
Your parents could be lying about them not having HPV, or you got diddled when you were very young

They're basically non-existent, and the few of them out there are usually severely mentally and/or physically handicapped.

But I'm neither of those things.

well if you're an adult virgin you have mental handicaps

what do you think Cape Shit is about?

Kumiko the treasure hunter?

>implying he didn't fug Leia on Mimban
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Splinter_of_the_Mind's_Eye