Why are liberals so fucking stupid?

Why are liberals so fucking stupid?

Attached: 25FAE928-3004-4C8A-BAC1-8D11A56BF23D.jpg (750x487, 555K)

Cause we gotta communicate with conservatives on their level

I honestly think the whole idea of partisanship is fucking dumb. As obnoxious as the "all white men should die" orangemanbad woke liberals are, the right also have their fair share of degenerates as well. Sure Greta Thunberg is honestly an insufferable twat but I can't stand righties who cry that climate change doesn't exist when the whole world is going to shit all around us. Also blaming immigrants for job losses while automation exists and store employees are being replaced with self-serve kiosks is a lazy half-assed argument

Based centrist

I don't even consider myself a centrist. Uninvolved with politics cos its a fucking shitshow and a waste of my time

Hear hear, the party system was a mistake

Not liberals, lefties are stupid

They are prone to immature short ranged thinking and immediate emotional satisfaction.

>I don’t care about the long term impacts we need solutions NOW
>there is no time for discussion!
>do what feels good
>people who bring up other concerns are just bigots!!
>there is no reason older people disagree they are just out of touch!

Etc etc. the mentality of a leftist is that of a teenager, all fire and fury but no wisdom. Unfortunate a big part of our population never stop thinking and acting like teenagers so they are poor, impulsive easily swayed and quick to incitement.

Attached: D4A902BA-CF6E-49DD-9ABC-9DC8940D3C5F.jpg (1024x1024, 70K)

Why are Russian bots still posting on Sup Forums?

You mean Liberal POLITICAL LEADERS.
I am Democratic and voted Republican, 'cause those fuckers are literally OFF THE RAILS...
It's like they represent 10% of the Democratic Base... and it's usually the extreme LEFT

We should plaster that pic of baby yoda and get it branded as another "hate symbol" by the media. Hopefully that'll get people to shut the fuck about it

Attached: 1469484499994.jpg (631x796, 50K)

Heh. That's good, but I can't talk to whiny kids who chant like their extra in freaks.

Attached: a01.gif (382x284, 1.19M)

from swallowing nigger semen

At least their opinions no longer matter and they are being voted out across the world.

I don't think this is a trait only exclusive to the left. Psychological studies say people whose identities are tied to an ideology will immediately discredit any conflicting information, while agreeing any information supporting said ideology - even if it was completely untrue and/or made up).

Look at the anti-vax and flat-earth types, you can give them factual scientific data and they'll take a steaming hot shit on it because it'll mean they have to disassociate with a part of their identity.

Ok

Attached: E5007790-6B97-4B76-B128-E90E01AADF38.jpg (960x548, 77K)

I don’t disagree but my guess is it’s far more prevelent today among left wing people

It’s the reason left wing thought appeals to women and young people as they are more likely to be that way.

The modern left has become religious, these morons cawing about social justice and privlage and whatever bullshit are the same people who would have burned witches in 1640

Same mentality, same blind faith and short sighted behavior

Yeah I agree. But I honestly don't know why ranked-choice voting isn't a thing in the US. Literally herd mentality is the inevitable result when you only have 2 sides to choose from, rather than voting for shit that's important to you

There are more than two sides but since it isn’t parliamentary and there isn’t a mechanism for coalitions you end up having two parties be dominant while the others are virtually irrelevant.

That doesn’t really bug me though as parliaments are very unstable and quick to dissolve leadership. Just look at England for the last 4 years what a mess.

It’s not that the us only has two parties, if just has two parties worth voting door

the left and right are both just puppets, you gotta end the government as a whole if you want things to get better.

Because if hey we’re smart they’d be conservative. But they’re lazy and stupid and want everything and have no idea what liberalism is beyond the context of a two party system

I started disliking libs when they started calling everything under the sun racist and mysoginist, which really escalated after Obama being president. It then became like anti-white man. We are all bad but dont call all another type of people this or that. Hypocritical...

Since this thread probably doesn't have that many lefties in it. What do ya'll think of Donald trumps impeachment? Does he deserve to be removed from office for what he's accused of? Was it a fair trial?

Turn of the Fox News and go outside user. Remember just being alive? Before you were obsessed night and day with political issues you have no power over? Relax, dude.

Understand the process first. Impeachment is not a trial, the actual trial is done in the Senate. The impeachment process is more like a grand jury - it determines if an indictment will be handed down, but it is not a trial.

They're too emotional. Even good ideas can get ruined by not taking more into consideration before making or trying to change something. With that being said, there are people now who hate Trump so much they've abandoned reason.

because having only 2 parties you could vote on is quite a cuckmove by both.

mewicans act like it is a game of soccer or baseball or something.

You are generalizing millions of people to fit your own narrative. That is illogical.

because once the scum of society was shunned and not listened to
and then the democrats realized they could win elections by harnessing all that scum
now though the scum is driving the car

>pic

LOOK!!! That dog is taking a shit!!! What is he -- a Shit-zu???

Yeah, and the left generalizes the right. Welcome to humanity. We've been generalizing our ideological opponents for thousands of years.