OH FUCK OH SHIT GET IN HERE - RNC IS TRYING TO KICK TRUMP

STATES AT THE RNC ARE TRYING TO GIVE DONALD TRUMP THE BOOT

twitter.com/KrisHammond/status/755109138129092608

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thehill/status/755113689242566656
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/288186-anti-trump-delegates-say-they-will-force-roll-call-vote
youtube.com/watch?v=sk964b3WQZg
youtube.com/watch?v=BHqgHFcmAOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That would be the worst mistake the republican party ever made.

which state is his VP from again?

Indiana

fake

indiana jones

Indiana

Good for them, doesn't matter.

Indiana

Fucking H A R D

Let it happen

Nah, that's just a NeverTrump cuck trying to look relevant

Trump is already the party's worst nightmare. He's under no monetary obligation to listen to what they want, he's basically the first Republican candidate to make it to the electoral stage and NOT owe a shitload of money to high ranking republicans

>DC
>a state

so thats a total of what, 14 delegates?

>roll call vote demand
wut

KEK

Fuck that Palm Beach faggot and his dipshit family.

I provided a link you fucking idiotic Moor. fuck off this similar thing happened to Ron Paul

This.

>how to get people to never vote republican again

That's his dogs state

Nice source

literally who? states

Won't matter. Like BL don't matter.

Remainer tactics?

If it's only them then you're right but if they get more states on board we're going to have a problem.

Eternal losers.
RIP GOP

well, what do you expect from cuckservatives?

>kris hammond
>source

if you wanna make a fake happening pick a legit source at least

India

Watch out for former Oklahoma Senator Tom Coburn at the convention tomorrow.

Aren't those really small states? Out of these I only know Utah, Minnesota and Washington

>palm beach faggot
he's not even from florida, dumbass

Finally!

NOBODY IS

You named your state after the dog?

>when the establishment is so scared of losing power to an outsider they'd rather completely destroy the illusion of choice that keeps people complacent in the country rather than give him a chance to run against their pre-ordained choice

Minnesota is a fucking cuck state just nuke my shit up famalam

I thought Trump was over 1,500
what's the 1441 number

fuck off out of my thread beaner

>twitter.com/thehill/status/755113689242566656
>twitter.com/thehill/status/755113689242566656

What are they gonna do? They've already lost.

USA is slowly decaying, while China is rising to the number 1.

Yeah, yeah, don't give me your numbers about military strength.

Useless, see Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan etc.

Once China has overtaken you in technology, you are done.

1st step would be getting all the East Asian back from the states and Europe, and stop the braindrain.

>france civil war
>trump becomes president
>wall is erected
>spain ranks 1st european economy power
>UK leaves

good things incoming

Pledged delegates

Finally, people are waking up before its too late.

YOU CAN ONLY REPLY TO THIS POST IF YOUR STATE ISN'T REBELLING AGAINST THE AWOOMENT

REPUBLIKEKS KEEP ON SCROLLING

Still butthurt

Good. This just accelerates the happening. Trump becoming president is the worst thing that could happen for us.

THEY ARE TRYING TO CHANGE THE RNC RULES LIKE THEY DID FOR RON PAUL

>The band of Republican delegates mounting a last-ditch effort to snatch the nomination away from Donald Trump is claiming a last-minute victory in a push to force every delegate to vote on the party's rules on the convention floor.

>Delegates Unbound, a group of delegates that support unbinding the delegates to free them from their pledge to vote for Trump, announced Monday afternoon it had secured enough support to force that roll call vote.

ITS HAPPENING

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/288186-anti-trump-delegates-say-they-will-force-roll-call-vote

I don't get it, what could they possibly even do at this point, other than say "we don't like you waaah"

He already fucking won

youtube.com/watch?v=sk964b3WQZg

Fox News is Breaking with 'Cruz camp mulls rules fight'..

>worst

> COMMIEFORNIA
> ISN'T REBELLING

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

GET KEKED, REBEL SCUM

this desu

Their saltiness just assures me that Trump didn't sell out when he picked Pence to be VP. Feels good.

>The modern day Republican party would rather throw a big temper tantrum than potentially win an election

wow it's fucking nothing. Those were all the states that he lost in.

China can overtake the US, but it won't be done through technology; it'll be done through tribute, like the ancient days. The fact that everyone keeps thinking this is interesting, though. It's worth studying from a memetic perspective.

OREGON DELEGATE ALSO REBELLING

funland bringing the bantz

They can force the vote but it will fail badly.

I am. Born in Orlando.

They are trying to cauze tenzion over nothing. The vote failed over the weekend.

you forgot your proxy, nigel

When do the debates start

Vermont not on the cuck list, we are respectful and decent.

BREAKING:
GOP handing Crook Hillary the POTUS.

So what, they want dnc party rules of 'the public is stupid they meant to vote for my choice'?

Trump and Clinton crime family have a long history and friendship, its not a secret, Trump even quite recently donated money to Hillary before running for prez. Trump is Democratic agent working to get Shillary elected, I think his outrageous behaviour is a testament to that

Goddamn this is gorgeous, Trumptards are so assblasted. Don't worry morons, nothing is going to change, you'll be getting your meme special-ed candidate, no need to fret.

Even with the pence pick hes still getting fucked LMAO

Don't let us down clappers, we held our end of the bargain by crashing the EU.

Elect Trump and give us that sweet Anglosphere Union.

underrated post

So well insulate ourselves, the world will think we've become weak, they'll try to bomb pearl harbor and then a portal to another dimension will emerge above Beijing and out will fly a few nukes, the portal will close back up and no o e will know who did it. Nothing personal, chinks.

I WONDER WHY

So when will they crown Trump as their canidate?

XD

Border baby detected, removal initiated

Glad to see Texas fell in line. Take that Cruzcucks.

>Once China has overtaken you in technology, you are done.
Won't happen for centuries

The chinks have every technological advantage and they're still losing.

They ignore copyright and regularly steal information and they're still behind.

kek

Yes. You might not have followed our last election but the Republican party actually had one of the best candidates they've had in decades - Ron Paul. Ron Paul got the delegates he needed and when they got to the RNC they changed the rules when he was standing right there in the same room - thus fucking him out of the nomination and giving it to Romney.

This Amerifat-Britbong Trump/Farage alliance is the most embarrassing fucking bunch of cringelords this planet has to offer. Stay ignorant, you isolated limited-world view cunts.

Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims ― 1.6 billion members of an entire religion ― from entering the U.S.

TEXAS REPORTING IN fuck cruzfags

Read the thread retard, they're trying to change the rules to boot Trump. They did it with Ron Paul, were you too young to remember?

Doesn't matter, Trump wasn't going to win anyway.

Dear we the people,

Fuck you.

Sincerely,

Republican party.

tumblr/10

its just whiney cuckservatives that, unlike cameron, don't know when to quit.

more like he picked an establishment shill for no reason

Transplanted Norwayfag here. Explain to me what's happening.

>see veitnam, Iraq, Afghanistan

You mean the country we absolutely devastated? More bombs were dropped in Vietnam than in the entirety of ww2. Iraq's government was toppled in like 3 months. It didn't even take a tear. Afghanistan is just a shit hole idk what your point is.

Keep sucking Ahmed's cock and get back in your cuck shed.

How though?

cuz I havent seen this copypasta before

youtube.com/watch?v=BHqgHFcmAOc

GOOD.

GET THE FUCK OUT, COMMIE.

*tips* edgelord

Literally nothing