I just wonder if the allied scum will ever pay for the war crimes they committed in ww2?

i just wonder if the allied scum will ever pay for the war crimes they committed in ww2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4OMzAaEywQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes Abdullah and Mehmed are making them pay.

we already did, several times over.

wait. where the fuck is my wallet?

is hungary proud of her and her sister? I loved her in Green Acres.

Yes, I'm 100 years old.

They did. It's called the Marshal Plan (European Recovery Plan) paid by American taxpayer money to help yuropoors become great again (and not a 3rd world shithole, as they would have been since the continent was reduced to ruins at the end of ww2).

We won, we don't have to.

If the Axis countries feel differently about it, perhaps they should have fought harder.

Stop crying about Dresden they deserved it

What war crimes?

yeah they helped build half of europe and at the same time they fucking put us the rest in a cage with a monster
nagasaki hiroshima dresden and the biggest of all is letting soviets to have fun with half of europe, you don't have idea what horrible stories are here about the commie era

What the ever-loving fuck did you expect us to do about Russia?

Dresden and Hiroshima/Nagasaki were not war crimes, they were acts of war.

>the biggest of all is letting soviets to have fun with half of europe,

FDR was dying when the war was ending, and Harry Truman was not prepared for the job. Nobody let that happen because we wanted it to happen; we were all tired of war.

Well, everybody except Patton.

Nagasaki, Hiroshima and Dresden deserved it

No.

>Romania
>Crying about crimes being committed
Is it 1st of april again?

The only relevant country with a positive K/D ratio vs Germany was the US.

I mean they mowed down Russians left and right but there is only so much you can do when hordes of subhuman savages come after you over and over and over and over.

How much harder could they have fought?

Their one mistake was trusting Romanians. They put them on the wing at Stalingrad and the Romanians immediately folded which led to the german encirclement

"war crimes"
The very concept is fucking retarded

We were in a position to wipe out russia right after wwii given what they lost and what we had. We could have too. Patton wanted to, he realized soviet marxism for the threat it was.

If we actually wanted to do something about it we would have.

next time don't involve in other's continent business if you know that you're not capable to finish the job for us commies were 100 times worse than nazis

>American education at work

japan got what they deserved after what they did at nanking. same is true for Germany as well

what war crimes?

>the marshall plan (as in forced decolonisation of recipient)
>help

Nah, that just builds up the debt higher

YES DAD.

fuck. what did I do with my cell phone?

Hurrr why don't they rescue us
Rescue yourself you beta cuck
Didn't see the Afghans crying when the Soviets were occupying them,they went innacaves and fought their battles themselves

Of course they had assistance from the US,but no American boots on ground.

>We were in a position to wipe out russia right after wwii

What world do you live in?

The Soviets fucking DESTROYED Germany, the Allies swatted at them like a fly. The west was the one in no shape to fight.

>burger education

>occupying
How do you occupy a country where the legitemate and active government asks for your military aid? I'm kinda interested in this?

POO

>what world do you live in?

He lives in Mr. Patton's world

>Their one mistake was trusting Romanians. They put them on the wing at Stalingrad and the Romanians immediately folded which led to the german encirclement
youtube.com/watch?v=J4OMzAaEywQ

japs and germans are the biggest cry babies. they invade other country, pillage and murder all across those countries and then play victim when it is done to them back

>Legitimate
Got nothing against Russians or Soviets
But the Pro-Russian government which called for their help seized power through a coup as well.

POO

Sorry, but part of the spoils of victory is that the victor gets to determine the definition of "war crimes". Therefore, no war crimes were committed by the allies. Fuck off.

Is this the famous Australian Power Hour qualityposting ?

>Got nothing against Russians or Soviets
That's not even my point here.
>Pro-Russian government which called for their help seized power through a coup as well
Let's go before that a bit. Afghanistan and USSR had friendly ties as well, then US kicked out the legitimate government and put in their own puppet in there. Then they killed off the old government officials, so the soviets reacted and their special agencies took care of the US backed puppet.
Then the US started sponsoring rebel groups, with whom the Afghanistan government couldn't deal effectively, so they asked for help from USSR, with whom they were on good terms again. So my question is, how is it occupation of a country?

Death to xenocentrics!

the ■■■■ will never pay for starting and financing both sides of every war

>Let's go before that a bit
Why ?
Just because they took power from an illegitimate government does not grant the new government legitimacy

It was an illegitimate regime,which carried out stupid land reforms and when the people took warred against them,they ran back to their benefactor

>edgy gayboy on a Tibetan knitting advice forum

Behave yourself.

POO

>Why?
How can you judge historical events without looking at the background and as to what led to these situations?
>Just because they took power from an illegitimate government does not grant the new government legitimacy
Then in that case when and how do you define a legitimate government? The government in Ukraine is considered legitimate, despite coming to power through a sponsored coup.

>It was an illegitimate regime
How do you define these things?

>when the people took warred against them
Small portions of rebel groups don't represent the people as a whole. It's like saying now that the nigs in US are protesting and shooting up people represents the whole mindset of the people in the US.

A positive K/D fighting conscripted children and elderly in an intervention timed purely for geopolitical gain- while 85%+ of the SS died on the East. LMAO

Their one mistake? You are legitimately braindead

Marshall Plan was given to the US's allies on the condition that they end colonialism. It pretty much is responsible for the current state of the Third World.
And Germany didn't even get that - they got a loan instead which wasn't even enough to cover the cost they were charging to cover the occupation.

>people still crying about Murica making the worlds biggest batch of rice krispies

>1942
>Be German in 6th army
>Got the Bolshevik jews against the wall
>Hear Soviet high command is organizing an operation to relive Stalingrad
>Scoff and ask my CO, Lt. Hans if the Slav scum has any hope of a break through sarcastically
>Hans looks at me dead in the eyes
>"The Romanian 3rd and 4th armies are protecting our flanks."
>Romanian 3rd and 4th armies
>Romanian armies
>Romanian
>Hans goes to back of the command HQ with his Luger
>Mfw new CO, Lt. Fritz is introduced to us two days later

winners dont have to deal with war crimes trails bruh. your gypo faggot ass cant understand that because you were never a winner

A legitimate government would be one either democratically elected or in case of a military coup,backed by a huge civilian mandate with no foreign influence, or legitimized by the people after the coup

An Illegitimate government would be one that does not meet any of the aforementioned criteria which would be the Pro-Soviet Afghan government

The Pro-Soviet government wasn't a legitimate regime,and even if you consider it to be one for argument's sake,it doesn't matter because the Soviets staged their own coup after invading in 1979 and killed the Pro-Soviet head of state for reasons I'd have to look up,

Now that wasn't a legitimate government was it ?

>deomcratically elected
I hate this dumb progressive meme.
A legitamate government is defined by the acknowledgment of other goverments and even then it's not always correctly working. By your definition, something like a monarchy isn't a legitimate government despite us all being in these types of governments long before. Did we not have legitimate governments before in history?
My country, even if partially, was part of the Swedish Empire, which had a legit government, Russian Empire which had a legit government and the Soviet Union which was also a legit government.

>it doesn't matter because the Soviets staged their own coup after invading in 1979 and killed the Pro-Soviet head of state for reasons I'd have to look up
Please do tell more.

>Now that wasn't a legitimate government was it ?
I am more so interested about your theory of a pro soviet coup in 1979.

Did you honestly think that after siding with the Nazis you weren't going to get your shit pushed in?

You fags had it coming.