Space Nigress at your command sir

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04QVSxsjxOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aren't belters supposed to be subhuman scum?

Sry, I prefer space bligresses

Clean my space penis.

Post her dancing webm

Not pumping this Martian slut full of prime earth cum. Disgusting belters...

There are at least 9 books written or planned. You think Syfy wlll allow a show to go on that long?

Don't even bother getting invested.

Even when it was SciFi, the longest shows ever ran for was 4 seasons.

Hope you faggots enjoy reading.

>"Could you please tell me how to get to the ocean?"
wat do

I liked the first season, but the second one was too hit or miss for me and after Eros (or after failed coup against my nigga Fred) I just lost interest and dropped. Still come to threads to shitpost though and still worhsip Best Granny, both movie and book versions

Why do you post this copypasta everytime ?

will her and amos bump muscles?

Her accent is really irritating
fucking kiwis

Never watched or read
I'll still be posting a weekly thread of it 5 years from now after it is cancelled after season 3

>unzip dick

Literally 0/10 casting

Shit acting and shit casting is going to be the downfall of this show. As it stands Amos is probably the only character whose death would be detrimental to the show... and thats because he is the only character that is relatable and acts like a logically thinking human being would.

What are your opinions on T:SCC, Dollhouse, Alphas and Firefly?

I like BSG, Babylon 5, Star Trek, Stargate

Firefly was alright

Why do Polynesians have a tendency to gain weight?

>Amos
Only seen the first season, he comes across as a massive dick for most of it. Does he shift gears later?

What about Farscape?
youtube.com/watch?v=04QVSxsjxOk

Literally their genetics. They get diabetes too.

They don't.
The problem with islanders in the Pacific is economic.
The food produced in the islands has a very high demand and a low output, which translates into a very high selling cost.
Importing cheap trash fast-food with loads of sugar and shit, while selling all the healthy but expensive food in order to gain a very great profit,
is an economic positive but a negative to the health of the local populace.
The problem is precisely that islanders in the Pacific eat and drink too much trash food and ingest massive amounts of sugar and butter and shit.
The formula that bodies adapt to what they burn (whether they are prioritizing fat, carbs, sugars, etc. to burn) applies twice as much on island people, as their diets never adapted to the wide range we continentals were adapting to for thousands of years.
So they are fucked because of profits in all irony.

>start watching this
>think she is gonna be a space nigga
>turns out she's pretty good at leading
>tfw imagine getting a rough CBT handjob from her
One of the many joys of this show desu
>prime netflix show
>it will have problem with funding
are you fucking retarded?

Its also genetic. They crave shit food like all fatties and it clashes with their hunter gather genetics.

t. Masters in clinical chemistry.

Miller>Amos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>reddit>rest of the crew

I do enjoy reading.

Miller is Sup Forums: the protagonist. He walks around in a fedora and trenchcoat for fucks sake, he's every autists' self-insert.
still my favorite character

I covered that in the 2nd part.
People need to learn how insulin works.
Our bodies are not made to be in a constant insulin trip and that's what we do with ingesting sugar.
Insulin is something that's only supposed to be activated during high-activity, not 24/7.

People need to learn to take 1 day of the week where they can ingest shit with sugar (because our bodies still need shit in pastry, chocolate, fruits, etc.), a "Pleasure Day" so to speak;
and ban themselves completely from touching anything with sugar/milk/flour for the other 6 days, including fruits because of fructose and vegetables with high sugar content.
Also the usual 2 liters of water a day need to be implemented.

At best i'd give them an exception on coffee if they drink Bialetti shit with natural caffeine levels and milk, and not that NES cancer.

Been on my list for years

>watches BSG and Firefly before Farscape

You are taking the idea that we eat too much refined sugar and going way over board with it.

Who is thus? What is this? She's hot.

Doesn't matter if it is refined or not,
we do eat too much sugar whatever form it takes.
I'm not going overboard unless the person is training, in that case they can increase the pleasure days,
but you and I both know that most people are physically lazy faggots who sit all day and even minor sugar ingestion gets built up overtime and fucks them.
My program exactly applies to such faggots.
But that's average people.
Islanders are precisely people who need to go overboard because they have a more extreme reaction to the shit we usually ingest.

Nah i think her and Matush have been getting flirty

So hot. I wish she would deepthroat me.

>ban themselves completely from touching anything with sugar/milk/flour for the other 6 days, including fruits
Great, what do I eat these days then? Just meat, eggs and painstakingly selected non sweet vegetables?

please tell me they team up to wreck shit

Dr. Shen is a godtier villain btw

She's hot.
She's hot.

The Expanse is probably the most underrated show on TV right now... I assume people don't give it a chance because it's a SyFy production.
Seriously an amazing show that gets better with every episode.

Meat, eggs, fish, grilled or raw or whatever wonders you can do with non-sugary veggies, spices, nuts including nut flower for bread and shit (almond flour for instance).
You can use wine with some of that shit but don't overdo it, wine and mushrooms go great together.
You can do a myriad of things with the selections.

>ywnmbwaqtbgf
why live?

I've been skipping over the Earth storyline and it makes she show better. It's like Dany's storyline in GoT. If all you know about it is what you need to know, the show is much better. Having said that
Errinwright a BOSS in this episode

Farscape has a pretty big cheese factor and it's overall very silly - BUT there are some moments of dialogue (especially with the villain dude) that rival Deadwood dialogue (which is GOAT)

Where can I marathon this show? Netflix?

>pretty big cheese factor
Honestly the only times I ever felt a cheese factor was when Chiana tried to seduce people and when Crichton kept repeating "quirky" outdated american phrases/references. The silly episodes were fun, they broke up the monotony and I always welcomed how they experimented even to their detriment e.g. I, E.T.

>Wanna eat healthy and don't get fat?
>Just be rich lol
Ok, I get it

>Claudia Black will never rape you

I feel like the extents to which they went to follow the "dude in the future there are no borders and everyone is mixed" trope in this show is kind of jarring, or it's just that I'm sick of every show and film having a "exciting and diverse" casting these days

I mean, half the characters are named some bullshit like Hernandez Jamal Kim Johnson

Nigga, literally told you how fucking canadian subsidies work

The blue chick is also in mad max 2.
Straya got the good scifi.

I'm a Slav user and i eat like that.
You should really kill yourself if a fucking Slavnigger can manage such a diet.

Us syfy website i think
Uk no idea
Canada fuck you
Rest of world netflix