ITT Subtle Sup Forums related tattoos

Show your Ink brothers!

Huzzah! Ive got 2 words

Hella.
Fucking.
Epic.

Thoughts on my tat? It's simple yet discreet.

>Betieve

Beautiful Ink brother!

be honest with me bros

rate my sopranos tattoo

Rate my tattoo boys ;3 be honest with me please :s

another angle for you boys :3

The OP is pretty well done, but why do people get logos and faces tattooed on them? Why not get a design or some other symbol or pattern representing your favorite franchise or medium? Tattoo artists can design original things. You don't have to stamp an actor's ugly mug on your pasty moob. And what if that actor turns out to be a pedo or something? Have fun lasering that shit off.

disgusting

Fuck off, frogposter.

Inb4 alftard

Literally made me gag

Pick a better team buc's are trash

Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I added you because you're a Nerd like me, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

>picking teams

Will you marry me now?

Tits or gtfo

>I support a certain group of athletic millionaires from all around the country over another group of athletic millionaires from all around the country because they happen to play in a stadium close to where I live or just because I like the uniform who knows lmao oh no how would that player betray US for more money geez its almost like he didn't love US unconditionally hey I bet he doesn't rape women often and treat people like shit in person haha our team right guise?

College athletes are like dancing monkeys to advertise universities.

It's threads like these that make me not want to ever get ink. I'm off to /fa/, chat with y'all later.

Are you an euphoric scholar or just live in a city with no pro sport teams?

Was capitalism a mistake?

There's no such thing as perfection.

You should have never gotten a portrait tattoo, they always look like shit

I live in the middle of fucking nowhere. Look up Buffalo, South Dakota. I'm a NEET with no drivers license, but that doesn't matter because everything is in short walking distance and my mom takes care of everything else.

These are the best kind of motivational threads. No matter how badly you fuck up, you will never have ugly chest-sized batman tattoo with completely fucked up kerning

I fucked a girl with that exact same bucs tattoo.

That is the worst text work to ever grace a tattoo

>so we can earn to pick our elves up
what did he mean by this?

>hey aren't you supposed to put a stencil on first
>nah don't worry about it brah

WHY would you get the movie title tattooed on you?? If it was just the character it would be fine, but it looks fucking stupid with the words.

oh, honey.

Can't get a proper picture since it's on my back, but I have the door that says KEEP BREATHING Trevor and Sam see in Civil War on Drugs when they have the peyote trip

Thinking about hanging this one on my chest.