APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>muh tap in
>muh penalty
>le tsu
All too predictable

>le scoring goals is bad meme

He's not the goat for tapping in easy goals if that's what you're implying

>Lets put the effort on the tap in master rather than the guys who create them

You have to be in the right position to score them.
Striker's instinct, world class anticipation

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Went from the best winger of all time to best target man of all time, he's the GOAT by far

t. don't watch football, never watched football, don't even like football

He took his penalty well, and then had a garbage goal. Everything he did in open play besides the trash goal he failed.

Do you rate Gerd Muller above Maradonna?

>scoring goals is so shallow and predictable

kys retard

Pele is truly the GOAT because he has the most goals against farmers

It's not really a fair comparison when one of the players is allowed to use their hands

Stay assblasted, Nigel. He still raped you with the goal of the century. Based Diego

>A GAOL IZ A GOAL YAYAYAYAAAAAAYY HEH TAP IN DA BAOLL ENTO DE GOL FRM VERY CLOSE YAAAAAAYYYYY HEH EZ LEH BEST!!!

>BBBUUUUUTTTT HIIIIIISSSS POSSSSIIIITTTIIIOONNNIIINNG

>has good positioning
>wins games because of it
>seething faggots will still try to spin this as something bad
He's living in your head rent free.

Why is Ronaldo much more memeable than Messi?

>muh positioning mufuka
>muh penalties are goals too alhamdullilah

>the chicano having a mental breakdown over foreign clubs again
take a break m8

>sperging out
You didn't have to make it this easy.

What part of Barcelona you from m8?

>y-your mad!
Penaldo will never be Goat. Now please respond and tell me how amazing his tap ins are.

Barcelnesti

>Heh, you kids just don't get it. Unless you dribble 6 players, meg the keeper, and rabona the ball it doesn't count. Pls s-stop scoring.

>sperging out so hard he can't even spell anymore
>shoving words in my mouth I didn't even say
>trying to justify through his autistic standards that tap ins and penalties aren't goals
I realize you are unironically retarded but it would do you well to not make it that obvious.

el chicANO

Imagine spending every waking moment on a Jewish breadmaking forum creating and looking for threads on a soccer player you hate. EL CHICANO senores y senoras

SEETHING

Who are you trying to fool Paco? Only beaner shitskins follow and defend Real Madrid in this country. Arriba andalay with my lawn ese.

>why is a fun loving, eccentric bro more memeable than a no personality loser?
Gee i wonder

Stop with the self-hate, Henrique. I just wish you'd find something better to do with your time than making threads on a player you hate 24/7.

No cinco dollars for you until you fertilize the soil, Jose. Andalay

>paki
>messi dickrider

colour me surprised

That's India.
>When backed into a corner after Ronaldo delivers in another big game, watch as the self-hating chicANO prjoects his insecurities outward. He reaches deep into his vapid Sup Forumstard and pulls out the insult he knows would hurt him if one of the gringos said it to him and unleashes it. El chicANO is satisfied and retreats back into the catalog to create another Ronaldo hate thread as the tears streak down his cheek and his anal annihilation reaches its peak

>look at my novel of text ese
Fernando, I dont have time for this. Either get it done or Juan gets the cinco dollars okay?

Whites are Messi fans though

>The chicANO cry laughs to himself. "I'll rehash my trash joke and pretend I don't care. Hahaha" He quickly jumps to another thread "Penaldo." The next "Homonaldo" and the next "Tapinaldo". He lashes out in fury. No matter how many charts and pics he pulls out from 2013 and no matter how many YouTube comment tier insults he comes up with Ronaldo has still scored twice in a big game.

The quality of diving, particularly of Kroos' second attempt, was off the charts tonight. Refball and the actual quality of Vasquez made the otherwise dominant PSG loose again tonight.

stop getting triggered at memes dude, literally know one who actually knows a thing or 2 about futbol thought what Cristiano Ronaldo did today was impressive

>chicano still responding

Here's your last one. Cherish it

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA