What wireless earbuds would Sup Forums recommend...

What wireless earbuds would Sup Forums recommend? I'm stuck between a pair of Raycons or Galaxy Buds but I want to know if there are better options.

Attached: GUEST_d50f80c4-0981-4f5d-b05d-a0f116a5664e.jpg (488x488, 27K)

Sony WF-1000XM3 are the dogs bollocks apparently, costly though.

Yeah I'm trying to keep my budget at around $100 or lower. I feel like anything over that with headphones is just slightly better audio quality that you'll only really notice if you're an audiophile.

Have Galaxy Buds myself, they lacking some bass but overrall they are fine.

Galaxy buds are better than the raycons imo, type c cable, wireless charging and they are more portable. aslo sound quality is better overrall. op go with the buds

I love my galaxy buds

Galaxy buds are really good

I've tried a few and I went with the Skullcandy Indy buds.. good sound and battery, sub $100

I've been using Jabra Sport Elite for just less than 2yrs. They've served me well, and I've been using them almost every day. About 2months ago they started randomly disconnecting. I'm sure im gonna go for Galaxy buds once I get new ones. Good luck deciding, OP. Wireless buds earbuds are amazing

I love it when niggers call me 'whiteboi' like its an insult and expect it ruin my day, when it's actually like, 'thanks for reminding me'
calling me white is as much of a compliment to me as calling you a nigger is an insult to you, nigger.

Bose soundsport

Bwahahahahaha

I have elari. I guess its the best headphones to this price.

I got 2 pair of Galaxy buds for free, it was a promo for buying an s10. We bought 2. Both s10s were an absolute garbage fire and they went back. The buds though we like quite a bit.

Been using the soundpeats se true engines and they work pretty good imo

Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless

I love it when niggers call me 'bwahahahahah' like its an insult and expect it ruin my day, when it's actually like, 'thanks for reminding me'
calling me white is as much of a compliment to me as calling you a nigger is an insult to you, nigger.

Second that one

I left one pair in a hot car and all the glue for the rubber, they sent me a new pair. Had that pair break about a year later while drunk swordfighting, they send me yet another pair absolutely free. Bose is great

jaybird run are supposed to be pretty good.

got JBL tune buds now and they fucking suck. they sound fine and battery is good but the case is flimsy as fuck and they fall out with any kind of movement.

Some of these babies.
Have lasted me years at this point

Attached: wireless.jpg (1100x730, 35K)

Jam ultra