What do you all think about this English girl learning Hindi? She has a pajeet bf

What do you all think about this English girl learning Hindi? She has a pajeet bf

youtube.com/watch?v=wKccDIhcm-4

POOD

Formerly-English. She's dead to me. Good riddance to bad genes.

Why are British girls so odd looking?

For what ever reason I want to smack her round the fucking head.

you think she poo's in the loo still? or has pajeet culturally enriched her enough so that she's welcome on the shitting street?

BROWN'D

small gene pool

English people are the most demoralized, ethnically and culturally confused people I have ever met.

I can't believe how lucky I am to be born Welsh. I know who and what I am.

>lucky
>welsh
k..

t.mustafa al windsor

jokes on you, Mustafa Al-Windsor is my real name

i am english and none of those things i know who and what i am.

there's one welsh guy in my class who is literally degenerate

but im sure all Welsh arent like that because i dont generalise.

She's actually quite ugly.

I tried to find a flattering pic to troll r9k but had to settle for a mediocre one.

its good to know more languages, specially knowing the language of the country you will maybe someday live in, so she is already better than 99.9% of niggers

the bf will drop her anyway but she will still know the language which is cool

CURRY'D

>I'll put subtitles
>doesn't subtitle the Hindi

Honour killing please.

Having an Indian bf is like flushing your genetic heritage down the toilet.

Most Welsh are pretty degenerate, m8. That i'll admit. But we're based as fuck, so we don't care.

But only in England (or places closer to England) you'll find ethnically confused white people acting and speaking like jamaicans while dressed as arabs. Totally weird shit going on in your part of the land, mate.

>the bf will drop her anyway
Why would he do that? He (or his children) have basically won the genetic jackpot, he doesn't have to live life in the nigger lane anymore.

cause she will get raped in india and will be treated as a whore to be abused cause she will try to put the man behind bars