Where is he

Where is he

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/image/wpcwtYu-vNAoOSTeRKf_GA/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's already responded to three threads. Leave him alone.

Here I am

We will win our league and you will be 20 more years before winning again your league

>We will win our league

And no one will watch it.

"league"

>We will win our league
like that's an achievement

poorto would get relegated in the premier league

>your league

You must feel so proud

>we

no he's been making his fucking bed for months now hes going to have to lie in it desu

>We will win our league
Big deal

>We will win our league
That isn't really much of an achievement.

Bro you don't wanna go down the league quality road...

Who cares?Whoever advances eventually gets thrashed by Real Madrid.
You're just going to play more games and tire your players and get fucked out of CL spot

Wet Spam could unironically win your league lmao

scousers btfo

ABL literally in suicide watch

Bet you feel like a big man kicking the shit out of a small, passionate fan base. What you're doing right now is like an NFL fan trying to banter the browns. It's not a good look.

>s-scousers btfo

hardly, abl scum

He's been chatting shit for months. Talk the talk, walk the walk.

S A L T

>l-leave him alone he shouldn't face backlash for his shit talk because i said it looks bad

alright m8

You sound like a woman, trying to kill our fun.

Lol you act like portoposter didn't know it would take a literal act of Our Lady of Fatima for them to win.
>Letting a team from Portugal get this much in your head in the first place
Lmao this is the greatness of portobro even in losing he memed you into thinking this would be competitive. The guy is a shit posting god.

thas rite m8 keep supping porto"""""bro""""'s semen
>h-he knew they wouldn't win
>h-ha he's t-totally in your head,
>you c-can't respond to his months of shit talk or else he's in your head
your keyboard warrior white knighting for this guy tonight has been pretty pathetic desu

>He's shitposting on Sup Forums on Valentine's night
Wew. I'm just bantering you thin skinned faggots while I'm at work. I'm getting my dick sucked tonight, have fun with that inspiring win over Porto tho. Apparently it's all you got.

HOW CAN SCOUSERS EVER RECOVER ?

>American
>Banter

Already shagged and nutted in her gob m8 why are you trying to make yourself look good on an anonymous imageboard we all know that the only dick sucking you'll be involved in tonight is you noshing off porto fans
also
>american
>banter
>IT'S JUST BANTER HA I NOW WIN
that's not how it works m8

Liverpool have NEVER, EVER, EVER, won the Premier League.

Just let that sink in for a moment.

Leicester have won it, Blackburn have won it. Liverpool have not.

This so called big club, has never won the league title in the league they currently participate in.

Really, really makes you think about all these threads.

>Brit anger intensifies
>Slips into incoherent slang
Lmao how can you be this mad after winning a game?

So Porto are the Browns of the Champions League? Sounds about right.

>incoherent slang

Fuck off mutt

>porto fan chats shit after the draw
>kek this guys alright
>keeps it up non stop for months see: archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/image/wpcwtYu-vNAoOSTeRKf_GA/
>starting to get old but not gonna bother giving him attention till the actual game
>gets btfo
>give him some stick akin to he deserves
>salty mutt comes whiteknighting in every thread
>tell him he's being pathetic
>LOL Y U SO MAD U WON. BET U NOT EVEN GETTIN UR DICK SUCKED ON VALENTINES DAY HUE HUE

alright lad, looking forward to your next even less relevant reply

Clearly. You know every year some overly confident browns fag will spam about how it's their year but /NFL/ doesn't shit on them when it inevitably isn't. They're fucking browns fans they are in enough pain as it is.
Fuck off Benedict
Nice report good sources lmao still can't believe it's so easy to troll a winning fan.

>spends two fucking months talking shit
>looking forward for livershit to lose
>than gets 5 zeroed

kek

but user don't I have to be at least disgruntled for you to have trolled me? I'm enjoying this back and forth seeing you trying to defend your semen slurping antics

This is such a sad and pathetic post.

Is there any way we can craft a tutorial on how to banter for our american friends?

No.
Blackburn won the FA Carling Premiership. Leicester won the Barclays Premier League. Neither of those are the Premier League™. Only Chelsea have won that (and City in a few months).

Shut up millennials pussy bitch. Portofag has been shit talking every day for months. He deserves to be stripped naked and penetrated with a fence post on cam for all Sup Forums

Are scousers even people?

Reminder not to reply to Reddit-americans "banter" attempts. They're so far down the spectrum they actually think people are mad at what they say when it's really pity.

Stop sucking le heavy metal football manager's dick, you fucking faggot.

Liverpool will be exposed in the champions league.

Why do Liverpoo fans think they're the biggest fish in the sea?

We just think we're a bigger fish than Porto. Which is true.