youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Iraq_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We look forward to you nuking Israel

Islamic shithole. Deserves to be nuked

no where near as bad as western media portrays it

Iran isn't a thing.

You could be a good country.

I like Iran. Beautiful country, really friendly and nice people, minus the crazy hardcore muzzie police, but other than that I wish we had a better relationship with them. That won't happen with Israel in the picture though.

Wonder what happened to pipebomb

I like Iran's pre-Islamic history, but it's sad to see it being Muslim now as opposed to being Nestorian or Zoroastrian.

>You could be a good country
Says the privileged white man talking down to a POC

Not as bad as other shitholes in that area. Many people are good and civilized unlike Arabs. However you are ruled by fucked up ayatollahs and religious police so not a nice thing.

pls nuke israel

Other people have said it, but yeah, I think it's pretty alright. Beautiful and much more stable than any other middle-eastern country, if the muzzie police wasn't turbo-cuking the populace, and if there weren't such strict laws for those who aren't Muslim, then it could be very popular. Might go as a tourist one day. Also, the Iran-Iraq war was such a shame, since it was a situation which fucked Iran whichever way the conflict went.

Beautiful country. Too bad muslims live there.

>qt Iranian girl added me on goybook once for no reason
>very light skinned
>She was a few years younger than me and started asking me questions about America
>She told me Iranians love Americans and wanted to know what we think about Iranians
>I told her I don't know any Iranians besides Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
>she said "oh :( we don't like him here"

>we talk for a few days over Skype and she asks me if I know any other languages
>I told her I know spanish and ask her if she knows Arabic
>"no I think Arabic sounds disgusting and I hate Arabs"
>I'm thinking "dafuq I thought all muslims were Arabs" lol
>she sends me Merry Christmas messages on Christmas even though I'm a fedora-tipper
>I tell her I want to show her the US and she gets all giddy and excited
>few weeks later
>I got an American gf
>Iranian girl "likes" my relationship status change and stops sending me messages
>haven't spoken to her since
>this was all before I started going on Sup Forums
>now I realized I missed an opportunity for a conservative loyal white Persian virgin wife
>she's probably already in an arranged marriage with another man by now

I think I screwed up, Sup Forums

Islamist government =/= Islamist people.
governments come and go, it's the populace that remains. many Iranians aren't muslims, and the muslims are shia, much better than sunni. and most of the women are forced to wear the veil.

The country is full of trash. Actual garbage everywhere in the streets.

Typical shitskin country. It proves that the middle east doesn't have to be hardcore islam to be shit.

mostly decent people ruled by authoritarian nutjobs. sucks for them, radical islam is cancer

cucked so hard by arabs you follow their religion to this day. shameful

I hear it's full of Iranians

So much potential.
It's a shame that you're majority muslim

She was a catfish

u dun goofd, that was a once in a lifetime opportunity

Make Persia Great Again pls
Make Persia Saffavid Again
Make Persia Parthian Again
plsplspls

I've always wanted to know more about this country. Huge history thus culture.

And you are shiia, ethnically persians (not arab shit).

Were should I go if I wanted to visit this country one day ?

>Arabic letters on your flag
>worshiping a religion not your own
cucked

It used to be a great country, but as usual, islamists ruin the whole thing.

unless you want to be jailed as a spy its not wise to visit

best muslims but still muslims

Iran has great potential and its people deserve freedom. Rise up and cast out your shitty, wannabe caliph and put in some real democracy

7/10

Potentially bro tier. Fatal Muslim infestation

teheran looks jolly comfy, would live

Where that Pipe Bomb trip fag was from. He hasn't posted in 7 months so he's probably dead

Could have been a shining light in the middle east if we and the US didn't permanently fucking ruin it.

He's alive. Talked to an Iranian a month back and he claimed that they were in contact

Just book flights to Tehran from Paris.

I think it'd be better if Islam fucked off and you guys stopped inbreeding. Also if we stopped bombing everything too.

Any reason why he stopped posting?

persian grills are pretty loyal

It was ok before the eternal anglo decided to ajax it op.

>You lost a chance to get an actual Aryan into your lineage.

You shitskins are absolute scum, I hope you filthy faggots get nuked

was the american girl at least hot?

On a deployment we stopped in Kuwait and got to go to a mall.. I met a Beautiful 10/10 girl from Jordan we kept in contact off and on she wanted to see me in the states, I was a faggot dating a crazy 8/10 should have dumped her years later I find out this jordan chick was RICH I mean RICH now shes head of a arab magazine fuck me up

Persian dudes are based.

Dude always upgrade

My understanding is it's a slightly more advanced islamic shithole from all of the islamic shitholes that surround it. I'm also waiting for them to nuke israel and start WWIII

this

Yeah, I'm happy with my gf. She's attractive, intelligent, and a career woman. But deep down it feels bad that I'll never have get to break the hymen of my traditional wife on our wedding night.

You fucked up bad amerifat

I suggest Isfahan and Shiraz, very historically rich and beautiful cities.

JUST

I watched a blog about visiting Iran and the people seem so friendly, they come up to the guy and give him free food, fix his bike for free, take him to the circus with their family for free and just want to wish a tourist well

youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc

shame about the government, but I guess you can say that about most places

going to be tough to watch when Hillary carpet bombs the shit out of you after having seen that vid

Ever since I read about the Iran-Iraq War I have had a deep, deep, profound respect for Iranians. What they went through is worse than any nation has had to go through in the last 100 years.

10/10 beautiful country rich in history , I'd love to visit but sadly it probably won't happen

>a career woman

so when are you guys gonna do a Reconquista?

Actually good muslims. Based, qt grlis. We are sons of same father, together with Indians.

They should unite with other persians from Tajikistan, Afghanistan or Uzbekistan.

Sup Forums behaviour aside
Don't know what you think about my country and don't really care, but I've seen some beautiful pictures and the history of it is surely amazing.
I have no idea how the citizens manage to cope with the religious oppression though, it's sad to see such a nice land be held backwards by an oppressive religious regime. I wonder if there's a secular voice in the country or is there not? is it dying?

Heard it was a good place once upon a time

Care to elaborate, dubsleaf?

look nice from the distance from close it's probably a shithole

Fun fuckin level in battlefield 3.

kek

>tfw ethnically armenian born and raised in the US but family was born/raised in iran for centuries

iranian/persian language, food, history, music, culture in general is much more interesting to me than armenian. i want to learn farsi soon

The Persians really should control Mesopotamia and Iraq shouldn't be a thing.

This would be objectively better for the world. Prove me wrong.

y can just nuked the entire place?

These.

i like zorro

>Iran gets fucked with by the CIA who installs an America-friendly leader
>Iranian oil starts benefitting America heavily
>Iranians say fuck that, we want to profit off our own oil
>get rid of the Shah, Ayatollah takes over and Iran goes from secular nation to Islamic nation which nationalizes the oil industry
>America isn't having that, encourages the America-friendly madman Saddam to invade Iran while it's weak
>Iraq invades Iran basically for no other reason than "we want it, fuck you"
>entire world just sits back and watches it happen
>Iraq brutalizes the FUCK out of Iran
>Saddam throws more nerve gas and chemical warfare at Iran than any nation ever has had to face
>Iranians die by the tens of thousands in horrific, disgusting battles where "human wave" tactics are used - sending so many bodies at the enemy that they can't kill them quick enough and get overwhelmed
>for years an entire two generations of Iranian men are slaughtered trying to defend their country
>eventually, through sheer will and determination Iran starts winning the fuckin war
>Iraqi soldiers have no reason to fight, Iranians are literally fighting for their nation
>Iranians push into Iraq and are poised to occupy the entire country if fighting continues
>world suddenly wakes up and says "enough is enough, FUCK OFF Iran, leave Iraq alone" and sends billions of dollars of aid and equipment to Iraq
>Iraq pushes them back into a stalemate
>war ends
>Iran survived
>Iraq faces no punishment whatsoever

Iran is pretty cool, nice history. They aren't savages like arabs.

Thank you, Canada-friend.

my uncle fought in that war. i'm thankful he's still alive

he told me a story about losing his cross on the battlefield and finding it later. i don't know how embellished it was but it sounded gangster to me at the time

Generally positive, as for all Aryans and most Shiites. I view the religion as a next-best-thing to apostasising from Arab shit without getting the country's collective head chopped off. Maybe in the future we can help them return to the fold of decent kuffardom.

I've been to Israel and Iran, I can say from personal experience at least, Iran is a lot better to visit than Israel. Israel only looks better on paper because of media memes.

Kinda ok, it's just to bigot for my tastes, but time will fix that.

It would based if it wasn't for those goddamn muslims. Iran for the Iranians, sorry we let the mudshits have so much power.

>>Iran gets fucked with by the CIA who installs an America-friendly leader
>>Iranian oil starts benefitting America heavily
>>Iranians say fuck that, we want to profit off our own oil
>>get rid of the Shah, Ayatollah takes over and Iran goes from secular nation to Islamic nation which nationalizes the oil industry
You missed a step. Nationalizing the oil becoming a problem was a coup before the ayatollah.

Ayatollah was a coup after that, when the Shah was talking about the jewish control of American media, and wanted to put Iran first. which is when Khomeini came from France to replace him.

>go on wiki
>read about Iranian preparations
>In Iran, severe officer purges (including numerous executions ordered by Sadegh Khalkhali, the new Revolutionary Court judge), and shortages of spare parts for Iran's U.S.-made equipment had crippled Iran's once-mighty military. Between February and September 1979, Iran's government executed 85 senior generals and forced all major-generals and most brigadier-generals into early retirement.[53] By September 1980, the government had purged 12,000 army officers.[53] These purges resulted in a drastic decline in the Iranian military's operational capacities.[53] Their regular army (which, in 1978, was considered the world's fifth most powerful)[71] had been badly weakened. The desertion rate had reached 60%, and the officer corps was devastated. The most highly skilled soldiers and aviators were exiled, imprisoned, or executed. Throughout the war, Iran never managed to fully recover from this flight of human capital.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Iraq_War

That some pretty shitty preparations desu

*you, the US and Islam

Honestly I don't think adding Persians to the gene pool is a mistake.Theyre fairly aryan in all h

so, i heard, like, puerto rico is florida 2 when it comes to jewish population. seems about right.

Mossadegh is one of the bets figures of 20th century word history. the story of the british/american coup bullshit is so sad. mossadegh was totally secular and democratically elected. things would be very very different if he stayed in power

The war began in 1980, immediately after the Iranian military was purged. Iran didn't purge their military thinking they'd be invaded right after. The purge was just part of the process of overhauling the nation, and America and Saddam knew that and struck Iran while they were at their weakest.

I wish mankind loved peace.

My sister in law is half Iranian half Appalachian hick. Weird mix, she's pretty cool.

I grew up wondering why my family harbored so much resentment toward the US and the UK.. You learn over time just how much iran was fucked over by those two

Cool we respect Iran

pics

No clue, probably because of all his photos and the tranny shit

I know, just saying Islam fucked up Iran

just like it did Egypt, doe at least Iran kept some cultural identity by being Shia and not being part of the Arab world

Had an Iranian friend back in high school. I didn't know he was a Muslim and gave him a bacon sandwich. He said he wasn't allowed to eat pork but then he ate it anyway. Cool guy. Iranians don't seem to be very religious.

Nuke Israel plz. We're tired of them shitting up this board.
>Bonus good boy points
Nuke Saudi Arabia and the Gulf to remove ISIS kebab

I like everything in the country but its religion. To be honest, I don't like any religion but Islam is the worst because it doesn't allow peoples to get out of it...

well they were already mostly muslims before the revolution, but not sunnis and not insane.

check out some pics of iran pre-revolution and pre-coup. beautiful people and places

>Islam fucked up Iran
not really though, in the end it worked out. It kept Iran from becoming a degenerate puppet state, and their Islam became really lax over the years, so pretty good outcome.

iranians(the people too, not just the gvmt) hate saudi guts

neither hillary nor trump are very Iran-friendly it seems, sadly. Hopefully if trump is elected he'll be more hands-off and isolationist than hillary though, i can feel her starting shit/a conflict somehow

Could have been a great country if you had not converted to Islam.

Imagine an Iran of Christians or Zoroastrians. Probably would have been a real major power in the world.

it was so long ago that we'll never know. 7th century. religious minorities aren't really fucked with in iran that much tho. lot of persian jews, christians(mostly armenians) etc

The land looks amazingly beautiful.