Odin > Jesus

I now realize that Christianity is truly the religion of cucks. I want to convert to Norse paganism. How do i go about doing that?

Other urls found in this thread:

talkorigins.org/faqs/flood-myths.html
archive.is/X8Tqk
archive.is/Fdsxo
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/RgZOY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump.

>Norse paganism

Also, do I have to die in battle to get into Valhalla or is there another way? What afterlife is there anyway?

just keep doing what your doing, cheers mate.

This is now a cringe thread

kill yourself

Certainly not by shilling it here

What do you mean? Turning the other cheek? Then go to live in the sky with some bearded dude? Thats lame as hell, I want to die in battle then spend the rest of eternity drinking, eating, and fucking.

Thanks for not providing any argument for how I am wrong.

Never change Sup Forums.

Valhala is in the Kingdom of Heaven, a literal futuristic space empire.

Care to explain further?

Worship your own ancestors instead, norse gods are just historical scandinavian settlers who got memed into godhood
Odin

>How do i go about doing that?
You go meet other neo-pagans, so you can realize that they're all hippies, feminists and fat cat ladies and that you should forget about paganism.

Isn't that what the Japanese and Chinese do? Ancestor worship.

My ancestors were Scandinavian so i dont know if that helps.

Faggots who don't realize that all of these mythologies and religions are connected are extremely degenerate. I recommend you kill yourself.

t. 1/512 Norwegian (actually Sami)

Connected how?

There are no mandated ceremonies like baptism. Start by reading the Eddas so you can know what kind of gods you'll be placing your belief in.

They're all talking about the same universe, the same people, the same events, etc.

Do you have DNA made up of Nordic genes? If not, don't practice Norse Paganism. I'd advise getting a DNA test done and looking for your true ancestral gods.

Don't listen to christcucks. They're the reason liberalism is so prevalent. They suck middle eastern religion dick. Not realizing their two enemies come from the same place their "European" religion is from.

The only redeemable feature of the Christian religion is its soaking up of European culture and reform.

I am descended from the medieval swedes so yes I think I have Nordic descendants.

Not all of us are libcuck hippie faggots.i don't practice it but Asatru is often criticized as being racist when they tell non-whites to not practice their religion.

read the eddas and other northern european poems and sagas

they were mostly written by christians, so they're not great, but it's the best we've got.

ancestor worship was practiced by northern europeans in addition to worshiping the gods.

get out in nature. visit the tombs of your ancestors. spear prisoners of war and hang them from trees

White European Christians are the biggest cucks in the world. They came into your country and killed your religion and replaced it with sand rat religion and you eat it up.

Then yes, I'd say go for it. If you live somewhere you can hunt I'd advise doing that. Read some books and look for local circles that practice the same faith.

I honestly wouldn't know where to start with Norse stuff. I know half of my blood is from the British Isles.

Where do you live? North, south? West coast or east coast?

The Volkish segments have been long pushed out and isolated by all the faggots that say paganism is for everyone and whine about how patriarchal and homophobic monotheism is.

>I now realize that Christianity is truly the religion of cucks
Funny how as soon as states and societies stopped to be christian cookery started to grow. I wonder why.
>I want to convert to Norse paganism.
Daily reminder that Norse=snownigers. Their military was weak, their culture was weak and their gods were weak. The king of Denmark (if I remember correctly) was convinced to the way of Christ when monk holded whitehot horseshoe in bere hands. And then Scandynavia started to matter but as soon as they become (((secular))) they becme degenerate (not mentioning that potestants are really shittier heretics). If you want to be a fucking LARPer go for the Kekism, it somnwhere works.

Best:
America
Britain
New Zealand

Worst:
Australia
Romania
Canada

>Calls Christianity a cuck religion
>Norse pagans get cucked by Christanity

Ayy lamo!

I live in the east coast and I already hunt.

You see too many non whites practicing Asatru and too many asatruars promoting it to non whites. I once had an arguement with one of these universalists where I said that non-whites can't worship their ancestors through a germanic ancestral religion, and that the majority of non white peoples have no ancestors worthy of praise. The asians already have systems for ancestor worship too. There's no reason for any non-white to be a practicing asatruar.

Honestly, you're just not understanding it properly. Basically all Europeans are just as connected to Christianity as they are to any European mythology, through their blood. We descend from the same people that Jesus made his covenant with. Jesus was born in the Mediterranean, among the same people that believed in Gods and Goddesses commonly described as being blond and red haired. Blond and red haired Gods are exactly what you find in European and all kinds of other mythologies (including cultures in the Americas), especially stories of red-haired giants (a lot like the giants described in the bible...), and genetically red and blond hair are connected to Neanderthals, the common ancestor of all Caucasian people. The Hebrews, God's chosen people, were those common ancestors, and they were supposed to become Christian's when Jesus came but there is a race of people, the "Jews" that have like a biological, spiritual connection to Satan (Revelations 3:9). It's the Goddamn "Jews" that manipulate and use Christianity, a powerful institution in several ways, to control the masses. That includes the corrupt Christians that killed and abused pagans in Europe. The fact is that Christianity resonated with many Europeans but the reason that you see us white, Western Christian's becoming much more modernized is because we aren't giving up that European spirit. We are connected to both histories, and both are connected to each other and a much bigger story, and we have to find the balance.

It's the fucking Jews, dude.

>Funny how as soon as states and societies stopped to be christian cookery started to grow. I wonder why.

Because christians discovered their religion was indistinguishable from leftism and so cut out the tithing middleman

go ask your pope how we should treat the islamic invaders.

I know. It's disgusting and I'm willing to tell any of those faggots exactly what I think of two honosexual faggots worshipping fertility gods. Or niggers from sub-Saharan Africa trying to worship Odin or the Morrigan.

if the demon/angel "odin" exists, the father created it

kthxbai

Oh and I'm willing to believe this because there are so many overlapping stories from cultures and people across the globe that apparently never crossed paths- even people from totally different time periods. For example, all of these cultures talk about the same floods and disasters. talkorigins.org/faqs/flood-myths.html

Hey Op, you're going on the top of my pray list...I pray that Jesus have mercy on your soul. Odin >Jesus NEVER

Exactly!

Who is Israels attack dogs? White Christians. What countries do Jews want culturally enriched? White Christians.

White people have had their cultures and religions fucked in the ass by desert rat religions. And it all starts with the Jews.

Remember Christians who it says are gods chosen people in your holy book. Hint: The Jews.

You should become a Muslim, it is the true religion and you will feel much better for it. Paganism is empty and Christianity is dying. Islam is truth.

did you just say the Hebrews were Neanderthals?

Upvoted XDDDD

>I am descended from the medieval swedes
What do you even mean by this? Have you somehow traced your ancestors back to the Middle Ages?

There is no God but Kek and Pepe is his prophet.

no i mean your bad ass paganism stuff. that shit is dope.

are there any actual real sources of paganism that hasn't been twisted by Christianity? Asking because from what I've learned and heard paganism just doesn't seem that attractive.

>Remember Christians who it says are gods chosen people in your holy book.
I suggest you actually take a look in the Bible at what happens whenever Jews try to use "We have Abraham for our father" as a get-out-of-hell-free card.

Jesus? The Super Jew son of god?

Yeah, naw. Get the sandnigger cock out of your mouth brother. Your ancestors are weeping.

I can hear your mom weeping over you not having any friends. Of course it doesn't sound as pretentious as "your ancestors" but whatever

No, I said that we descend from both the Hebrews and the neanderthals. In my opinion, the neanderthals were more of a race of the antediluvian world. Possibly the small amount that we descend from were the survivors of a great flood. I think that God created the Hebrews after that world was gone, and we are descendants of both them and the neanderthals and possibly even annunaki that were mating with those people.

I am Russian and the medieval state of Rus was founded by swedes if i am correct.

You sound like an idiot.

This is bait. I will not take it. My autism can be restrained.

>Coming from an Iraqi

Right but Jesus, the son of God, who was a Jew, created a new covenant with us and we became Christians. The Hebrews became the Christians, at least those of them who were pure hearted like Jesus himself. I'm not sure where the toxicity came in, but there is this group of people and they cannot help but serve Satan and they are the Jews of BC times. As the followers of Satan, they actively work against our interests using sneaky, slimy, subversive tactics such as posing as Christians or whoever else in order to get what they need.

You're not wrong or right, just a huge autistic faggot.

Stop it, we dont want any of your weird american wannabe Asatro

It is not bait. I dont understand why you would think that.

If you are white of European ancestry and you worship a sandnigger god there are no words I can type to express how confounded I am.

It makes no fucking sense to me. The same people that are angry and pissed about Islam invading Europe and Jews manipulating shit will sing the praises of the desert religion middle child? Why? How?

>Odin
The same pathetic idol that lost against the missionaries when their hippie tree was cut out?

Paganism of all kinds is truly the religion of cucks.

Im not American i was born in Europe.

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. - Revelations 2:9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. - Revelations 3:9

Study the lessons of Nature. Compare that to the Jew, and their many lies.

No books, or coward worshiping slave cult necessary.

Go suck your Jesus statues cock Mexico. You're the most cucked of all.

Because Christ was the Logos incarnated as a human.

Looking through folktales and reading 'mythology' books would be able to give you a better understanding. You could always scour forums and even that filthy fuck hole Tumblr to try and find some inspiration.

There are actually a surprising amount of white pride tumblrs. Many tumblrs devoted to Nordic religion.

Exactly. I don't know why they can't get it through their skulls. It's not like they have nothing! They could easily look into their own regional gods and figure out what to do. Africans can get their DNA tested to see exactly where their ancestors were from and actively seek out the religions there. Can't say it's going to be all that refined buts it just shameful to worship something you literally have no real, blood connection to.

This.

>uh this is cringe
>weirdo xD
>so stupidd

>Worship some fucking frog called kek instead
I tend to put up with it but you guys just won't turn it down a notch for a fucking day

>implying

Can Jesus be called a "Jew"? Jews (Israelites) are the descendents of Jacob, grandson of Abraham, and Jesus said "before Abraham was, I AM".
Also some say that Jesus appeared to Abraham as the Canaanite priest Melchizedek. Since YHWH (El Elyon) is originally a Canaanite god adopted by the Jews, neither he nor Jesus can be "jewish".

>implying i'm an atheist

Get cucked Sweden. Maybe if young white men had a white religion that they could rally behind instead of this polluted desert religion full of niggers and spics and white trash rednecks then maybe, just maybe there'd be a future for us in this world.

The white race needs to unify under something that is OURS. Not imported from the fucking desert.

>Christians come into the thread and all call you an idiot (because you are)
>COME ON GUYS, UNIFY, WASN'T THOR COOL IN THAT MOVIE?

You probably have even less of a reason to worship Christianity than we do. It's almost like Native Americans who worship Christianity instead of their own gods. I pity them.

> WAHH THE DESERT THE DESERT

guess what you fucking retard? white people also came from the desert, I guess that means were just connected to the shit that's out there right now. Or maybe the world was just different back then.

your a american with probably no scandanavian blood so why? why not go to the source and follow a solar based religion. 4 holidays spread evenly across the year. no guilt trips .no requirement to believe with a penalty of eternal damnation

Agnostic raised Catholic here.
Are you motherfucker really this retarded?
Niggah, if Jesus came back from the dead tomorrow and made a miracle in front of your face and said "Black people are equal to the peoples of all other races and racism is wrong" would you say "Fuck you, cuck shill, I'm now a #Odinmissile"?

Of course fucking not, look, it's your religion that decides you morals, not the other way around, that's why jews and mudslimes don't eat pork despite no scientific reason not to.

A religion shouldn't be something you pick because it's "based", or "red-pilled" or "uncucked", it should be something you pick because it gives you a better understanding of the world and your place in it, because it makes you feel like an equally important part of the whole of creation when compared to even the biggest of Stars, because it feels you with a sense of contact with a Higher Power. Not this stupid meme spamming fucking shit.

IM NOT AN AMERICAN REEEEEEEEE.

Are you from out of the country? Honestly, trying not to be mean, but your English grammar is all kinds of fucked up. Also, Americans are descended from all types of people, there could easily be someone of Scandinavian descent here. Germanic descent, Slavic, Anglo. Mixture of them. It's why I've been saying get a DNA test done, especially to Americans.

>All Christians Are Cucks:
archive.is/X8Tqk

>Cucktianity: What Is A Covenant:
archive.is/Fdsxo

>Cuck Identity:
archive.is/qQPMf

>Cuck Identity #2:
archive.is/ICpaJ

>Indoctrination:
archive.is/RgZOY

>Worship your own ancestors instead, norse gods are just historical scandinavian settlers who got memed into godhood
>Odin

Odinism is for all Germanic peoples. Thus why it is Germanic Heathenism.

The thing is, I don't agree with a lot of Christian or Catholic rules and that's why I split off in the first place. It's too soft now, as a religion. Look at your pope. I see Christians everyday and they let people step all over them and I couldn't take it. I'm not going to harass them for not changing.

I believe in helping MY people, not all people. Charity is for the weakest of people, never for able bodied folk. I don't turn the other cheek. I often think of the people who came before me, no matter how terrible they might have been they did what they could to continue existence till I came into existence and I appreciate that more than anything else. I like to help people help themselves, but I never feel bad or guilty for putting mine and myself first like so many Christians might.

I like the idea of community, and I can see the positive aspects of Christianity, as most of it was reformed through European culture and still has touches of pre-christian beliefs and traditions. So I can say that Christianity is better then Judaism and Islam. But, it's still and overhanging shame of the first cuckening of Europe. But, how will Europe ever become uncucked and remove the Muslims without shaking off their first shackles?

Ask Varg

Lad vær.

Duh, the Germanic people and language originated in Scandinavia

All Abrahamic religions need to be removed from Aryan lands.

We must hate them and drive them out.

I have three encyclicals in the economic matter and much more in the social matter that say one thing - Christianity and leftism is incompatible. Popes come and go, doctrine is constant.

You explicitly said it was only for people in Scandinavia and it isn't. Germans, French, English, Dutch, Switzerland, etc. are all Germanic people as well.

Turning the other cheek actually doesn't mean what people interpret it as. At that time, people didn't use their left hand to slap or punch because it was seen as unclean, inferior, weak, etc depending on the culture. By turning the other cheek, Jesus is smugly tempting them to hit him again, which would only work with their left hand, which would embarrass them. Of course the "Jews" just have to lie and lie about this.

my ancestors were Christian

Grow a beard

>I now realize that Christianity is truly the religion of cucks. I want to convert to Norse paganism. How do i go about doing that?

>responds to people without arguments

>says Christianity is the religion of cucks while pic related

So the underlying theme is don't use both hands despite that being a good way to overpower someone it's seen as weak? That's literally fucking retarded. Either way you interpret it. Ooh, that's right don't use both hands to harm, only one! Even so, do you see the average christian using it in those terms today? My grandmother would always scold me if I said I wanted to get back at someone, give them a piece of my mind or fist. "No, user, you must be a better person and turn the other cheek!"

First, you need to burn down a church build on a sacred grove. Then we'll talk about your membership.

>that pentagram

Your grandma is brainwashed. Yeah that is the fucking message, I don't know why, people were weird back then. I'm just explaining the context of the story. Average Christian's today are owned by the Jews. Jesus didn't want us getting pushed around and treated like garbage.

Proof that many Christian churches were build by the satanic Judeo-Masonic lodge!