SHE FUCKING TWEETED IT AGAIN

SHE FUCKING TWEETED IT AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LqLfvQfuvsA
youtube.com/watch?v=Mh8mUia75k8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP. CMON POL, SHE LITERALLY DID IT AGAIN.

Fucking hell. This woman really will not stop in her pandering. It's so shameful.

Every time she does that she loses more and more of her basre

should the "you" be a "they"?

SHE'S DOING IT
SHE'S DOING THAT THING

We will move one step towards realizing Dr. King's dream of a UNITED America. God bless this woman!

>Her face when blacks still don't turn out to vote

Yes. I'm sure one of her idiot interns got it wrong.

Imagine telling your friends and family that you're interning for Hillary Clinton. Talk about embarrassing!

this this this! These racist conservatards need to get with the program!

>tfw her face will be the same as it has always been...

>relying on the black vote like Obama did

Weeeeew

I already called her out on my nig nog Twitter account

>white americans
Lmao I get the joke

But will her numbers sink because of this?

I ask because we had 8 years of white loathing and overall white man hatred.

that fucking bitch
niggers should be doing x2 more work in order to earn a living

THERE IT IS

THE MEMORIZED 25 SECOND SPEECH

I don't think numbers even matter at this point. Dems are going to come out on election day en masse regardless and panic vote just so we don't get fucking Trump.

>I'm not DAD!

kek

>I can't believe my wife's daughter is a facist!

It's amazing that Democrats are relying on 13% of the population, largely living in safely red Southern states, to win them the election.

Washington politicians need to do a better job of listening when taxpayers talk about the seen and unseen effects of their taxation every day

BILL, I POSTED IT AGAIN

This is the unseen barrier that they face every day.

holy fuck my id

She posts these because she knows she needs blacks to turn out to vote for her like they did with Obama.

She knows it won't affect the whites that vote for her because they're all cucks and coal burning single mothers.

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

THERE IT IS

the black vote is huge because they multiply like fruit flies in a watermelon patch

>my nig nog Twitter account
elaborate

she meant to say "americans"

>vWzhEPIC
>V Wzh Epic

>ways to keep white democrats home in November
Good

>Hillary Clinton is better with race relations
this is something people actually believe

KEK

she would probably be worse than Obama

>college sjw politics making it to the white house
You guys really are fucking finished if she gets in.

But Trump is the divisive one?

Give me a break.

>republicans are the divisive party

[smacks lips unseen]

This, blacks are their own devils and create their own hell. Fuck those violent monkey gumps.

That was a retarded tweet to post the first time, especially after the Dallas shooting. So she does it again after Baton Rouge? Is she fucking retarded?

Or the 13% of the population can stop committing over 40 percent of violent crimes....

DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

This, she lost every cop vote doing this, and cops turn out to vote WAY more than blacks.

>johnny johnson

Didn't you get the memo? This is the new meta now. They've spend the last two decades fucking up the educational system right under there noses. But isn't nice too observe from a distance how the establishment manages to stay in control?

My only complaint is that they've really started to scrape the bottom of the barrel now with motherfucking Donald Trump and Clinton's wife.

THE ABSOLUTE MADWOMEN

Top race bait.

Wow! She really did it.

You know what? She is right after all. Just look at Sup Forums. Look at Sup Forums. White America is a sick place.

top kek, remember when BLM confronted Hillary about the "super predator" "we have to bring them to heel"

youtube.com/watch?v=LqLfvQfuvsA

They got it wrong last time and just copy paste it? lmao

>tweets the exact same thing
>forgets to fix the typo

She's just trying to let the nogs know what she has to put up with everyday because of them.

why oppose this soulless bitch Sup Forums?

she will start your precious race war for you

why oppose this soulless bitch Sup Forums?

she will start your precious race war for you

Are ANY white people going to vote for her?

> Unseen barriers

Just call it what it is, self victimizing. People that seek out injustice where there is none, or make it up.

She seems to play well with old white women in my neighborhood.

>its real

Looks like she's trying to continue Obama's race baiting. I was suprised that Morgan Freeman supports her when he made this statement in an interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mh8mUia75k8

Plenty.

This.
I'm a registered Dem, but the Democrats have lost control and let the crazies of the party dictate the narrative the same way the GOP did when they pandered to the hard right.

They've become the party of 'feels' the same way the GOP became the party of 'God n guns'.

If you're republican (or just a fan of political reform in America) you should be happy that the party is facing its crisis now, while the Left is just beginning its own destructive path.

Why not just vote Trump? He's basically a democrat in Red, anyways

kek

My boyfriend's mother is. It's disgusting. My dad called her clueless.

No, the media is.
Also, hi Bernie

EPIC

>the black vote is huge because they multiply like fruit flies in a watermelon patch
more like the blacks that do vote, vote monolithically and can be enough to give an edge if it comes down to the wire.

Listen to blacks! No more dead cops!!!!

Nice.

The most interesting ID I ever got was "Gypsy".

You do it like this man

>Bazinga

SHE'S OFTEN CONFUSED

would nut on tbqh famalam-chan

Did you know she had a rally today in Ohio?

It capped at 50 viewers. Maybe 51 or 52, but I missed it.

I wouldn't worry too much about what she has to say. No one else does.