NO NO NO M-MESSI PLEASE SAVE ME

NO NO NO M-MESSI PLEASE SAVE ME
SUAREZ WHERE ARE YOU I DON'T WANT TO GET EXPOSED BY ZIDANE

Didn't you guys see Cavani losing a clear goal?

get to bed, nerman

Lo Celso will win the ballon d'or after this match, what a player

>wants to leave Messi's shadow
>gets buried by Real

one more transfer for him before he's a bust for good.
only going to Real Madrid and riding their glory will save his career.
>already 26

born too soon, lad.

Estao muito dificil pero mi pai me vendera al madrid año que vienao, por el momento macaco uma delicia.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>messi saving nerman in UCL
Never happened.

Off to Madrid in the summer to get exposed by Messi next season.

UMA

He was the worst PissShitGee player by far

Messi carried Neymar to a cup win

All Neymar did was statpadding when the game was already won with Messi goals / Suarez goals with Messi assists

>Mmmm Mbop is alone and facing the goal should I pass to him ?
>Ook ook *dribble and slip*

Reminder that Suarez made more assists each season than Neymar goals

the fuck was he thinking playing with Cavani

reminder barcelona didn't win shit the season they signed this fraud and had to sign suarez the next season to start winning again

Reminder if it wasn't for Neymar, Barcelona wouldn't have had that insane comeback against PSG last year

reminder that if it wasn't for iniesta, suarez, messi and roberto they wouldn't have that comeback either

Between Nerman-Mbraap-Cavani there were 8 (otto) passes. Between Nerman-Cavani, 0. What the fuck is Nerman thinking? Does he actually believe his own hype that he's as good as Messi ?

>have huge ego
>sheik pays biggest transfer ever for you and gives you megawages
he probably thinks he's messi tier lmao

Reminder that had Nerman not 1) disappeared in the first leg and 2) not be a ball hogging cunt which forced Jordi Alba to play terribly, Barcelona wouldnt have been put in that situation where they needed to make a comeback that large.

Like he's not going to awaken his remontada spirit in the next leg. REAL IS DONE