Why westerners are so primitive and barbaric?

Why westerners are so primitive and barbaric?

this is what happens when you let the enlisted go unsupervised. backbone of the army? crack of my ass.

We weren't even supposed to be in Iraq either.

Dude on the right has a chub

Only Americans.

Because it's funny

what's going on in the picture

We are the best at everything. Even the bad.

Have you been living under a rock for the past 13 years?

the first rituals to revive kek

I don't give a shit, this is fucking war, they do worse to us.

God these fucking hajis are lucky we're a civilized countries and they hold is back but if they just let us do what we need to do I'd bet our troubles in the middle east would be over quicky.

Abu ghraib, a shining exemple of American civility.

SHUT UP HANS OR YOU'RE NEXT!!

That is a decent example of why the military should always be kept in check. You can't trust them to make decisions. They have to be very closely supervised. The qualities that make someone a good killer aren't the qualities that make someone a good person.

Looks like something out of Silent Hill

Trying to imitate Girls und Panzer.

You wouldn't be so smug if they had beheaded one of your loved ones ... This is war. They do a lot more grotesque things. You aren't complainibg then.

at least we dont stone our women you fucking sandnigger

let me drop a knowledge bomb on you kiddo. you be surprised what you can get away with when you don't film it. the real vets know how to do shit and get away with it.

>How to spot underage

nice rare stephan molynuex pic

Look, an underage faggot!

Really ? Were westerners as bad as any middle-eastern secret police ? I think not.

The shit American soldiers did to their prisoner was nowhere near the level of sick shit your average sunni or shiite militia does for fun ?

The middle-east will always be a war torn shithole because it is inhabited by savages. The best thing that can happen there is to have a brutal secular dictator take over and kill enough people to keep everyone in check.

The Americans shouldn't have removed Saddam.

Fight us, leaffag, if you can find enough guns to do it with in your cuck-infested wasteland you call a country.

For some reason this pic reminds me of the "dork-priest" in Moby Dick.
Is it just me?

We are young and full of hate.

Braindead amerifats proving that even the white people are barbaric sadhist and that they deserve to die.

That was just initiation for the iraqi branch of the KKK. Shut up

Weren't sandnigger insurgents decapitating civilian contractors with pocket knifes and setting bodies on fire in Fallujah at this point? Fuck out of here, Saddam, you are almost as bad as the fucking Turkroaches.

Seriously that shit isn't as bad as the hazing some fraternities do on guys that are joining their organization. Crying ass titty baby. Go ahead, call the UN. We provide the troops to them.

not enough

You notice none of those wires are hooked to anything.

Iirc this asshole threw feces at guards every time they walked down the hall. They made him stand on that MRE crate in his cell and told him if he tried to move he would be shocked. Fuck that chimp.

non-whites... also ourselves