>bring on another striker
>lose 5-0

Quality Portuguese tactics

How are his teeth so goddamn white?

You'll never win the PL again

A healthy diet of sopa.

Neither will you, what's your point?

He can afford tooth whitening procedures

There is no better team than Porto in Portugal.
There are like 5 teams better than Livershitpool

they are probably not even real teeth

>There is no better team than Porto in Portugal.

After what we just witnessed, that's just sad

>Again

Blackburn have won it more than the bindippers

SEETHING! Go to bed, lad. You will feel better in the morning

You will relegated in PL lmao

>Being this anusupset that the best player from your city-state doesn't even play in your own league

Ah yes,the Liverpool that wins 5-0 agains't Porto and sharts itself agains't Swansea.

Porto had 3 starting 11 players out of the game,they will play in the 2nd game and we will win 6-0

>ABLs SEETHING at Liverpool

Porto will win the second leg

>There are 5 teams better than the one that is currently 3rd

>Portuguese education

>Their players are so overrated and overpriced nobody outside their shithole country wants to buy them.

Last time we lost 6-0 was 1930

Yes I had to look that up, don't see it happening

PL is a meme league, Liverpool and City are the only two teams going through this stage

Has Porto poster killed himself yet?
>also the seething moor itt

Spurs and United will surely go through, but not chelsea

Here I am you stupid fuck! What, you think I am gonna hide from an autist like you!?

So we lost 5-0. Big deal. You think that's enough to put us down! Hell it isn't. We're gonna 1-7 on your ass at Anfield, mate. Germany style, bro. And you goal is gonna be an own goal courtesy of Herrera.

You think this is gonna put me away from this board!? That I am just gonna cry my ass about it and hope you all forget about me!? Hell no, you fuckers. I am coming harder and stronger. Portoposting hasn't ended yet. We still have one more game against you.

You don't quit, man. You don't shiv. Oh, what, you just got fired from your job!? Keep nagging your boss to give it fucking back, then telk him to fuck off once you get accepted again. You find out our girl is betraying you with some seven big black guys!? Beat the fuck out of them, fuck that bitch one last time and tell her to fuck off. Your team loses 5-0, you are stopping supporting them!? Never on our watch

You see a bunch of 30000 Spaniards trying to conquer your country!? You only have like 3000 guys. You guve up and hope they go gentle on your ass!? Hell no! You rape the shit out of them and make a Saint out of your commander! You're in India, with like 25 ships, and get attacked by a Muslim fleet of like 500 ships. You go Allah Akbar!? Never! You go Deus Vult and destroy the shit out of the infidels. You lost your independence to Spain. You accept it like a little bitch and wait 500 years to fight back and start making gay ass manifs and terrorist attacks like the Basques and the Catalans!? As If! You are independent back again in 60 years. You are fighting for your colonies against literally the entire world. USA and USSR together. You ever give up!? Nope. You keep fighting until you tell them to fuck off.

Banter and mocking mean nothing to us. We will never give up. And we still believe we can defeat Liverpool

>Has Porto poster killed himself yet?

He remains defiant

>We're gonna 1-7 on your ass at Anfield, mate

But you're already down by 5 brother

brought a tear to my eye

i wish i had the supreme confidence of portobro

Inspirationally autistic

That does it, I'm watching your fucking league

>You see a bunch of 30000 Spaniards trying to conquer your country!? You only have like 3000 guys. You guve up and hope they go gentle on your ass!? Hell no! You rape the shit out of them and make a Saint out of your commander! You're in India, with like 25 ships, and get attacked by a Muslim fleet of like 500 ships. You go Allah Akbar!? Never! You go Deus Vult and destroy the shit out of the infidels. You lost your independence to Spain. You accept it like a little bitch and wait 500 years to fight back and start making gay ass manifs and terrorist attacks like the Basques and the Catalans!? As If! You are independent back again in 60 years. You are fighting for your colonies against literally the entire world. USA and USSR together. You ever give up!? Nope. You keep fighting until you tell them to fuck off.
Yeah but your players aren't Portugese.

portuguese empire is still going strong. you have made several anti portugal comments tonight, am I right in assuming you are of hungarian descent?

Dunno who you taking me for.

I will not be fooled

Neither will "surely" go through, both Sevilla and Juve have a decent potential to go through.

>portoposter still autistically posting his reddit frogs and roleplaying about being white
cute and sad at the same time

THE SALT

SEETHING

No team in the Champions League will certainly go through, but Tottenham and Man Utd are extremely likely to. They're probably as likely as Bayern Munich to go through.