He unironically thinks the Transformers movies are bad

>He unironically thinks the Transformers movies are bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sQm3djLYWB8
youtube.com/watch?v=ginOii7N6HI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Michael Bay is objectively the best director to ever live.

They're technical masterpieces, but I wish he would make more smaller films like pain and gain

>he unironically thinks the Transformers movies are good just to be a contrarian
also, post more Sento

Not going to lie, the first movie was pretty entertaining. 2 and 3 were complete shit. 4 was okay.

nah they kino bruh

The director is a Jew.

He's a legit genius
>implying anyone without the teutonic spirit could create visual poetry of this caliber

>He ironically posts pictures of smug anime girls on a movie shitpost board to mock a general consensus held by the board.
What did he mean bt this? Was it autism?

youtube.com/watch?v=sQm3djLYWB8

Damn this looks good

Michael Bay is the last Director left willing to fully incorporate the masculine ideal into his films

Shame Synder is forced to bend the knee to them

he was adopted by jews, his ethnicity is unknown

They are. This isn't even opinion, they are just bad. Only an inexperience embryo would find anything bay does palatable. Watch more film.

This isn't just difference of opinion this is indisputable fact. You're a guy that knows absolutely nothing about the medium pretending what he likes is the best because your pool is so limited. You're the guy that thinks Naruto is the best anime ever. You're the guy that thinks LoL is the best video game. You are a harry potter reader.

Please, go away.

>you are a harry potter reader
Ye Gods

I genuinely like michael bay, but the transformer sequels are steaming piles of shit that a computer puked on, made for chinabux.

NO OPTIMUS

>Only an inexperience embryo would find anything bay does palatable.
>Implying Bad Boys isnt the absolute apex of the 80s and 90s buddy cop action genre
Dont be a pleb user. His movies aren't deep, but there aren't many finer directors of action out there.

>Unironically posts a smug anime girl.

Technically and visually speaking, he is one of the best directors today. He just needs capable writers and editors. The new Transformers looks like it may be his best in terms of visuals and cinematography though.

>Transformers looks like it may be his best in terms of visuals and cinematography though.
Not as long as Pain and Gain and Bad Boys II exist.

Nah

>Technically and visually speaking, he is one of the best directors today
jesus wept!

your standards are pathetically low

Ugly smug face.

They're really bad. The only exceptions are a handful of scenes that are basically nothing but explosions. Like that scene in the first Transformers where there's that scorpion robot in the desert. Skip to 4:41

youtube.com/watch?v=ginOii7N6HI

But that's not even good storytelling, it's just generic fun "blowing shit up".

hes better than any capeshit director and jj abrams thats for damn sure

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny.

But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I?

In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147.

Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.

Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

Pleb

>You're the guy that thinks Naruto is the best anime ever
no one likes naruto

>no one likes naruto

WRONG

people still watch this? i just remember everyone in elementry school doing the wierd ninja shit with their hands, i thought the fad died

THE LAST KNIGHT TRAILER IN IMAX 3D WAS SICK AF

LOOKS VERY SPACE BASED, GONNA BE THE GOAT TRANSFORMERS

>Naruto ended in 2015
>Hazard started playing like shit in 2015
>Naruto started again in 2016
>Hazard started playing well again in 2016

Holy shit