B-b-but the ball took a deflection and then hit on his knee and the other one was a penalty, h-h-he's still shit

>b-b-but the ball took a deflection and then hit on his knee and the other one was a penalty, h-h-he's still shit.
Don't you get it? remember that shitty freekick against wolfsburg that somehow went in? or that other shot with his sole that went trough neuer legs? this is NOT a coincidence.
He has been chosen, if his level declines, then football itself conspires for his succes.
THIS is what a TRUE GOAT looks like.

>tf
>tt
Always the third world shitholes who rally behind Penaldo. They hate the first world born with God given talent like us and Messi.

goes beyond talent, it's like god himself wants ronaldo to win.

That's is absolutely true tho. From Ramos and Di María bailing him out for his first CL, to Ramos and Bale bailing him out for his second CL, to Modric and Marcelo bailing him out in countless critical games (like today, where he was absolute shit), to Eder and generally Portugal bailing him out in a Euro final he didn't even had to play to be champion.

It's like the absolute opposite of Messi (most notably in Argentina). Leaving aside if he played a good/mediocre/bad/brilliant game in any of the finals, he never once had a guy showing up for him (us) to score a championship goal. It's either him (a fucking AMF and playmaker) or nothing. Not a single attacker ever showed up in any final with a title winning goal for Argentina in Messi's era. Like Diego had for example.
It's quite sad for any non CR fanboy, normal person who enjoys football and great players.

cry more bitch nigga

he fouls the PSG defender before scoring, like 10 seconds before

How does it feel that the world laughs at your mancrush when he fails to score, but even more when he does?

>the world aka 4 chicanos and 3 wetbacks on /spee/
lmfao

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

even ronaldo is shocked when he finally scores, look at his face

How does it feel to have a midget who fails at winning international trophies and still be called the goat lmao.

>as opposed to an insecure faggot who also never won an international trophy

This. Anyone can score against Las Palmas and the like, but not everyone can show up in big games. Truly the GOAT. I don't know if someone will surpass him in the future but right now, he certainly is the best player to ever kick a football.

God, I wish so much I could be present in a real, normie football conversation to see the other people's faces when you say that

>God, I wish so much I could be present in a real, normie football conversation
that will never happen you fat autist NEET

But he genuinely is the greatest player in history
Its undeniable and how hard people fight and argue against that truth proves it.

You were supposed to respond with the Japan proxy m8!
But anyway, I know! I can imagine you don't talk to people IRL ;_;

YOu forgot John Terry.

You can’t beat God, and Ronaldo is the chosen one.

Enjoy our WC win this Summer.

>Argentina
>First world

I don't know how much damage control you can come up with, but messi plays for fucking argentina and lost TWICE to >chile.
I didn't want to bring that up, i rate messi and believe he is more technically gifted and a more obvious genius than ronaldo, but I also can't ignore that CR7's got fate on his side, some supernatural force that desperately wants him to win, thus becoming the GOAT.
If this is 2deep4u, then explain how he keeps dominating the CL while having a clear decline in every way possible. His team >bailing him out isn't an argument when you see guys like cavani, neymar and mbappe dominate the fuck out of rm today and fail to score in the key moments, but cr7does it like it's fucking nothing. My point is that if you don't recognize ronaldo's genius then that is your problem, he will continue winning and you'll keep wondering why.

Indeed, portubro. We truly live in amazing times.

>A penalty and a literal tap in

Absolute pottery

I have a theory on why Renaldo is more popular than Messi.
Messi does shit on the pitch that no one else can do, so it's hard to relate to his greatness.
TSUUUU-Naldo on the other hand, all his goals are tap ins and penalty kicks, the average fan can see themselves as Penaldo scoring all those easy goals.