The besieger of bergamo

>the besieger of bergamo

Please sell him to Liverpool, I am tired of having to watch your shitty cuck choker club lose every season while winning nothing.

>the kollaps of köln

but he doesn't even do anything against shit teams to begin with

>cant even score against duisburg
>get him to 'pool la

>le doesn't do shit against Honduras, Guatemala & Trinidad man

Again, if you hate him so much just sell him like you did to Dembele. No need to seethe hard that us Americans dont enjoy watching you pathetic Bayern cuck soyboys bend down and let them ream you every season.

>tfw you miss out on your world cup debut because the best your glorious nation has to offer to the world's biggest sport are >(You) and has-been geezers

What is it they want, £90mil? Get fooked, he can flop at shitnited.

That's what happens when My Little Soccer trash get the star treatment on the national team.

You'll probably pay it too because he'll easily be worth that and more in the coming seasons. The guy knows how to play in the midfield and just needs to polish his decision making a bit as well as being more selfish on goal.

SEETHING

The Papu of Prussia

>winning nothing
>sell him to pool
What did the goblin mean by this?

Too early, Krauts-fresser.

Why is a canadian even in this thread? You're so irrelevant

uhm, it's Krautfresser sweetie

>hate
he's unironically worse than philipp and already talks about going to liverpool or manu. he should start performing for once before announcing big plans.
>dembele
he was a fraud as is evident right now

Ich sah deine Mutti in dem Puff...

Wiraruf

Wiraruf

No (you) for you, Dirtcuck

excuse me hun but it's "Wir rauf! Wir Rauf!"

Ach so, Hans Scheißkopf.

tomorrow is endstazione, amici

Klar, mein (((FREUND)))

>h-he's worse than Philipp h-haha
They hardly even play the same position. Again, dont get mad that Im telling the truth about your garbage club being Bayern fuckbois, if you really think he's so shit then sell him to those Premier league clubs and be done with it. Im sure Pulisic is the reason you havent won 2nd place this season

dAS gELBEMAUER IST KAPUTT

DU EWIGE JUDE

no problem I'm here to help, Freund

Based autistic Italy desu

>I'm tired of seeing this player win nothing
>Please sell this player to Liverpool

Iličič
Iličič

la lala lalalala...

Iličič
Iličič

la lala lalalala...

Iličič
Iličič

la lala lalalala...

>the torment of Trivago

>when the grappa hits hard
t. mark pulisic

>h-he's worse than Philipp h-haha
>3 goals fewer and only one more assist, despite Philipp being ded for the last 2 months

Don't tell me you're the Sup Forums Inter customer...

>muh goals
He's not a goalscorer so idk how that's a bad thing for him. He's always been a midfielder and has played RW and even RWB this season under Stoger and Bosz. He has two assists in the past two games and always knows how to get the ball in the final third competently. He's not going to score 20 goals a season like Messi at 19.

Red bull und Absolut

No, IMG unrelated. I'm a true Orobian. Look @ Orobian people tomorrow and forget the SJW Gelbe Mauer.

won the cup like 8 months ago. lardass

Philipp is a great player when fit and in form desu.

If Stoger subs him in the second half instead of starting him, he will dunk on Atalanta screencap this.

What is it with this specific german autist shitposting about Pulisic being bad? He got some assists in the past couple of games ffs

>*goes to the english dortmund*
wow

Better than the actual Dortmund atm