Trump picked this retard instead of Ron Paul, Mike Lee, or Ben Carson

>Trump picked this retard instead of Ron Paul, Mike Lee, or Ben Carson

What the fuck was he thinking? Is he THAT desperate for the "muh bible" vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/stories/2016/05/12/heres-how-paul-ryan-said-his-meeting-with-trump-went/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like this guys

Pence also has NO personality(less of a X factor for Trump to deal with). Gingrinch does and has a hell of a temper. Not to mention he profited off his dying wife...

Trump sold out hard. Not only did he get an establishment VP pick but it's a bible-humping cuckservative of the establishment.

He literally blew it

He's also an establishment brown noser and a free trade apologist. Literally everything Trump ran against in the primary, except for the Christfag shit.

If he wanted the bible vote, he would've picked Ben Carson. The GOP said pick Pence or we're nominating Ted Cru z

>The GOP said pick Pence or we're nominating Ted Cru z

Source? I thought they might try to pull some shit at the convention but that's the first I heard that.

Did he have a choice?

>Implying the VP does anything...
Name Obamas VPs and a thing they did?

The VP does something when the president dies, is impeached, or resigns.

... Oh fuck.

Google it, Trump had a meeting with Paul Ryan and the rest of the party a week ago and reporters said Trump wasn't happy when he came out.

Trump and Pences interview on 60 minutes was laughable and Trump tried to make it as awkward as possible. He even said he didn't need Pence and kept interupting him.

Who else would the GOP put if they didn't want Trump? Mitt Romney?

>The GOP said pick Pence or we're nominating Ted Cru z

Bull shit, he would have told them to fuck off

Hopefully Trump can dispose of Pence before they dispose of him...news f ge gets elected

Eh, Pence did a decent job of Governing Indiana. I'm sure he'd do a decent job running the country, as long as he doesn't do anything stupid.

Sessions

Well let me look it up you lazy cunt.

Honestly, what else do you think happened at that meeting? Paul Ryan was happy and Trump was pissed

Trump's VP choice makes it clear that Trump isn't worried about assassination.

That's why I don't like his choice. Trump is only going to get softer and more establishment as things progress.

He's still better than Hillary, but I wanted him to destroy political correctness and the false narratives we live by. That seems unlikely now.

:/

with trump developing an increasingly moderate position, he needs a far right vp to keep conservatives appeased.

still awful pick

>as long as he doesn't do anything stupid.

Like go ahead with TPP and invite thousands of sand niggers into our country?

It solidifies his support among republicans, which he actually needed to do.

>Implying Ben Carson is not a retard.

Why would you think they have sway to nominate who ever they want? Trump reached the number of delegates and if they tried to take away the nomination there would be riots

im not voting for trump now simply bc that pence fucker passed a law that women can't have an abortion, even if the fetus has downs syndrome/anything wrong with it

fuck this idiot republicans who think they know what's best for someones body.

I was thinking more along the lines of "revoking Gay Marriage" since that is the area where he causes the most controversy.

Frankly I'm biased because he would be the first president from Indiana since 1893.

As a Hoosier, I personally like his whole body of work for what he has done with Indiana. Like most here, his liking NAFTA AND TPP is not favorable...thought I think I see why Trump chose Pense.

1. Unite the party by having an insider VP
2. Pense runs a budget surplus without ever raising taxes, which is a example needed, nationally.
3. Pense served in armed forces. Navy I believe. Helps contrast Trump's lack of service, while keeping the narrative to treat our vets better.

Newt would've been worse if you're worried about assassination. If Newt saw an opportunity to JFK Trump and become president, he'd take it.

Pence seems to have no backbone. If someone were to assassinate Trump, it wouldn't be Pence.

theblaze.com/stories/2016/05/12/heres-how-paul-ryan-said-his-meeting-with-trump-went/

I couldnt find the article where it said Trump walked out of there angrily but this is close enough.

Paul Ryan didn't want to "fake unity" and the republican party wouldn't allow Trump to be the candidate if he would've picked a non establishment VP like Ben Carson, Chris Christie or Rand Paul

So.... here's the story:

>Trump wanted Chris Christie
>Jared said "no way Jose! Christie prosecuted my father and my daddy dindu nuffin wrong"
>Ivanka said "daddy! daddy! Get rid of mean Mr Christie. He hurt Jared's family fortunes"
> Trump said "fuck, what do? I really like Chris"
>Meanwhile: Behind the scenes at the RNC, #NeverTrump is still very much alive
>RNC delegate revolt eminent
>Manafort scrambling behind the scenes to put out the fire
>Manafort cuts deal with #NeverTrump: Take Mike Pence as VP and #NeverTrump will back off and stop any delegate revolt
>All of the sudden, Pence on the VP short list out of nowhere
>Trump not happy, but is backed into a corner. Wants Christie
>Ivanka: "No daddy! No to mean Mr Christie"
>Manafort: "Pence or the delegates revolt"
>Trump: "Fuck it, Pence it is"
>Has second thoughts, uses Nice attack to sleep on it
>Tries one last time to get Ivanka to cool her shit down.
>Ivanka says she will walk if Trump picks Christie

...and here we are
It is what it is.

Actually, come to think of it, he voted against Obama for Muslims coming into the country, so you don't have to worry about that.

All of those people are retards too. He should have chosen Jim Webb

That article says nothing about them deciding his VP

Source or gtfo

He also said a muslim ban is "unconstitutional," which it isn't

>Jesus would have never welcomed a sinner in his workplace
Is this in the bible?

Yes it is. It's in the same gospel as when Jesus stole from the poor, gave to the rich, and then demanded to see Pontius Pilate's birth certificate.

>autism, the post
No shit, you think they're gonna go public with that? Paul Ryan said he wants to unite the party and not just fake it. What do you think he meant by that exactly? Trump's word isn't good enough, they have to get an establishment VP on board.

carson isnt a politician. ron paul is a black sheep of the party and so old he might die before novermber. who is mike lee?!?!?

the reality is the vp has almost no real purpose. trumps campaign is a grass roots movement. he spent almost nothing on it in the primary . jeb was throwing money at every one and for only 2% of the vote. i think trump will do fine

shouldve chose chrispie cream
the ruboto slayer and all around terrifying fat guy that will wreck hillarys camp in debates

you had one job donald

He really should have picked that fat bastard.

He was thinking it's time to sell out and take the big money from the RNC so he can die happy knowing he was President. He's a sell out, he doesn't give a fuck, I saw this coming back months ago with the way he backtracked and backpedaled a lot especially with the Visas.

He'll say anything to win. It's all about his ego. Truth is, he's still better than Hillary, but I'm no longer hyped and think of this man as a savior. He should have taken fucking Webb or Flynn or even Carson to show he was actually a maverick and not just a placating sell out.

Pence is the face of the end of the world.

Buy water filters. Learn to butcher pets.

>He should've picked a non-establishment VP and gone third party after the GOP boots him and gives Ted Cruz the nomination
He couldn't you autistic fuck

He could. There is always a choice. He chose to sell out. But fine, keep believing in him, I'm sure it's just 6D chess and he's going to fix everything.

Better get ready Leaf because when we fall we're taking you with us.

He needs to win first. He can destroy political correctness after he becomes president.

>Pence did a decent job of Governing Indiana.
Hoosier here, name one thing he did for the state other than give us a black eye with the RIFA law.

Pence is worthless, I couldn't stand him as a US Representative either.
>you must be a libcuck
No, I voted for Mitch Daniels twice.

The GOP are scumbags and wanted Trump to elect a RINO VP like Newt or Pence or they would deny him at the convention and favor Mitt Romney/Ted Cruz.

Plus Pence secures the Bible Vote and the Never Trumpers. Also adding that Reagan was in a similar situation and had to elect George Bush as his VP. Reagan then on to become one of our best presidents and one of the most influential republican leaders

>3rd party winning the election
I can't tell if this is autism or trolling

Ron Paul is too old (80) and Ben has no legislating expreience

did he really fucking say that?

American Conservative Christians are Satans army. I hoope he falls in a combine harvester.

>Jesus would never have welcome a sinner into his workplace.

This guy clearly does not understand Christ.

Good strategy for Trump, but what Pence said in that picture is actually a little false. Jesus probably would have accepted sinners into his workplace, or else he would have no employees.

I guess this fucking idiot missed the part of the Bible where Jesus sat and ate with criminals. or the part where said "let he who is without sin cast the first stone". of course he didn't know that because he doesn't even know what his own fucking bible says.

pretty sad when an athiest knows his own shit better than he does

>Pence has run a budge surplus
All he was doing was riding Mitch Daniels' coattails.

Hoosier here, I like how he keeps my taxes low, and still sends me refunds from the state due to his surplus.

Business is booming in Indiana, it has the most economic prosperous state in the Midwest, 5th in the nation.

Never said I wanted Newt.

I don't think the VP personally would have anything to do with the assassination, anyway. Rather, TPTB would off the president because the VP is easier to manage.

Does Pence add anything to the campaign? He's so "meh."

Destroying political correctness would be a dangerous task. They'd rather kill him than watch him tear down the narratives that have a stranglehold on the west.

yes
he is clearly not a my bible kind of person.
and all the ones you offered were kinda like shooting the same target twice

That may be, but he knew it worked and did not alter it, in fact he built on it.

That's a good thing, to keep doing what works.

SEE BUSH REAGAN FAGGOTS

Pence has had nothing to do with this, in fact he hurt the economy when he signed RIFA which they backpeddled on.

>I like how he keeps my taxes low
The congress does that for you, not Pence.

Bible people vote. Reddit hipsters and alt-right idiots won't actually vote.

Guys why did jesus have workplaces

Yeah but unlike Mitch, Pence is a christcuck who wants to shove a bible up our ass.

His best gubernatorial campaign slogan was going to be "well I didn't make it much worse.."
Plus nationwide we are in an economic upturn since he's been governor. He could sit in the state house with his thumb in his ass all day and Indiana's economy would be doing well.

>Ron Paul, Mike Lee, or Ben Carson
What would any of those guys bring to the table? 20,000 Libertarian voters? The fact of the matter is that Evangelicals are the backbone of the Republican party and the VP is almost entirely on the grounds of getting otherwise apathetic voters to vote for you. With this Evangelicals might go from "Well I won't vote and will just pray for Jesus to save us" to "hail Emperor Trump and his chosen heir Mike Pence."

B-but Trump should have picked Rand Paul, he did so good in the primary and he would really bring in the Libertarian vote.

>wouldn't have welcomed a sinner
In the contrary, he would not have welcomed a "saint"

This guy is spot on!

dat surplus

The thing I hate most about christcucks is most don't even actually know the bible. You are absolutely right.

This. Have these fucks even read the bible? Jesus hung out with a literal whore. His whole point was "its okay if you were a sinner, I will die for your sins and shit." These people seem much more like the Pharisees than the apostles "Guys, look how good a Christian I am. Look how much I hate sinful people. I prayed so hard last night I pooped my pants."

You have described the difference between a christian and a christcuck.

>muslim ban isn't unconstitutional
Now I'm not gonna try to shill for muzzies, but I'm pretty sure that the US constitution is pretty damn clear that discrimination based on religion is not allowed at all

You don't have to give nonresidents equal rights and shit

Is it possible for him to get rid of Pence after getting elected, or if he runs again in 2020?

>>bible-humping cuckservative
ButtHurt atheist because trump picked religious christian.

Yeah, he could've stuck to his guns Instead of bending over and getting rammed by the establishment

Theyre all religious christians dumb fuck, but theyre not all theocrats.

Has he not picked Pence he the rule vote likely would have succeeded today.

he'll toe the line like all the candidates do.. he is no different, you just think he is

>Ron Paul supporting a Fascist
You're delusional and don't understand different political philosophies.

UNCLE JOE

he sold me some pretty nice weed when I was in DC

It's not about being desperate, it's about the MUH BIBLE faggots who have held the Republican party hostage since the 80s. I think Trump found that he can't move forward without appealing to them in some way, they're that retarded and stubborn.

Look how they've been trying to shut him down and I live in Louisiana and can tell you it's a lot of Christcucks pissed he's not cucking for Jesus enough. Even though this has been proved to lead to their own party not getting elected over and over.

That too. It's a moot point. I didn't vote for McCain because of Palin though. VP's don't do anything other than thoroughly embarrass everyone. You need to choice the least embarrassing one.

I hope he is just controlled opposition for Trump. I consulted for Pence; he's a fucking dumb person. There are maybe 5 intelligent/competent individuals out of the 500 or so individuals working in Indiana politics.

This took things from MAGA to voting for a (far) lesser of two evils...there's no celebration here. None.

Libertarian isn't the GOP platform. It was either Pence or go 3rd party

Yea and went 3rd party? The GOP wouldn't have allowed him to be the nominee instead and would've put Ted Cruz in his place

As a superintelligent atheist I minorly kek at all this.

The VP oversees the senate and a good VP can control/sway the senate in votes. The best performance of this in history is Gerald Ford. By the time he took over for Nixon, he could get the Senate to do whatever he wanted.

This is what a VP CAN do...is Pence capable of this? No, not at all...which could be good or bad.

I would prefer a strong VP that can wrangle the senate given the opposition Trump would face there on bill passage. Pence just isn't that guy; he doesn't even understand the demographics of Indiana voters.

At some point in their lives, every leading politician ever has a moment when he mutters to himself: "fuck nice things", and then destroys everything.

>Christ would never have welcomed a sinner into His workplace
I wonder why humans exist then?

Trump needed to make the republicans calm their tits so he took a brain dead idiot who will be easy to bully into compliance.

>decent job as governor
>guaranteeing heavy defaulting and budget shortages in the future

pick one

Indiana is a shithole

>>religious christians dumb fuck.
No Some politicians claim to be christian but are not.
You would know that if you know anything about politics.

>Trump tried to make it as awkward as possible.
I didn't feel that.
>He even said he didn't need Pence
Don't remeber that being said outloud
>and kept interupting him
He does that with everyone.

>jesus would never have welcomed a sinner into his workplace

hehe, it's like he doesn't even know a shit from him own religion.

Tin foil. Donald was going to be the candidate come hell or high water, and if they didn't like it, Donald could just burn the party to the ground. At best Pence was a choice by Donald to mollify the naggers at his heals that keep yelling at him to act more presidential.

Jesus also flipped the fuck out against Merchants Jewing up the Holy Temple.