Tell me something interesting about yourself!

Tell me something interesting about yourself!

Attached: Ichigo (3).jpg (397x616, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9VHtuqXZQeo
youtu.be/zCcYJXqPJIo
youtube.com/watch?v=AdCU75EMqh4
insider.com/baby-pregnant-with-sibling-needed-c-section-fetus-in-fetu-2019-11
youtu.be/9WfO9LWyaAo
youtube.com/watch?v=8C6xDjQ66wM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing? RIP

Attached: Ichigo (5).png (1118x627, 584K)

Once i nutted three twelve times in three hours

....ow

Attached: Ichigo (129).jpg (636x552, 97K)

I have seen this thread a few times with the same anime girl, out of curiosity why do you post it?

To talk to people, why else?

Attached: Ichigo (247).png (278x553, 344K)

My dnd character is the dm's favourite. By her admission.

And your dnd character is..?

Attached: Ichigo (160).png (593x615, 784K)

His name is Kyle and he's a neutral-good shifter

Neutral good is the best :3

What's a shifter? I'm not a DnD person

Attached: Ichigo (20).png (271x519, 274K)

It's basically an animal based species that has the ability to shift into that form for like a minute everyday
I can show you him if you wanna see! I also like drawing a lot

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

Ohhhh, neat! I'm definitely interested in seeing it

What do you like to draw? I'm pretty good at it myself, but mostly landscapes and not people at all

Attached: Ichigo (130).jpg (196x496, 34K)

I can fit an entire dick in my mouth.

I AM WE TALL DID

Woah dude I'm frankly shocked

Attached: Ichigo (86).png (434x616, 504K)

If you're gonna make that joke you should at least not say "I am"

That's pretty predictable

Attached: Ichigo (113).png (544x548, 453K)

I learned that one can start drinking alcohol out of necessity to forget what shit your life is
And that rl vodka is drunk like water after a while

sometimes I'm funny and I know a lot of stupid facts

Attached: 1509137846952.png (793x761, 827K)

You sound like you have some stuff you want to talk about.

What kind of stupid facts? Also, I'd love to hear some jokes

Attached: Ichigo (240).jpg (571x634, 98K)

friends are hidden among the sleeping. wake up.
discorddotgg RmTHEgk

Thanks bot!

Attached: Ichigo (114).png (1118x626, 970K)

I hate avafags, how about you

I do as well, Evangelion is a shit anime

Attached: Ichigo (180).png (436x485, 432K)

Had an extremely bad child hood, parents divorced and poor, went to college at 14 never studied for shit and didn’t care about life or my future

not a bot. i'm sorry. something interesting about myself is that i can count on all five of my fingers

>went to college at 14

Woah what?

Well okay then. Joined, Colbert is my profile picture.

Attached: Ichigo (148).png (1035x440, 833K)

I have 9.25 fingers.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-12-05 at 12.37.22 AM.jpg (630x633, 178K)

The only video games I'm good at are games in the soulsborne series. All other games I'm complete shit at, even uno

What happened to the other .75 of them?

That's adorable!

Yooooo, same. I'm best at Bloodborne tbh

Attached: Ichigo (26).png (599x612, 756K)

i have a piss fetish and like it when my bf pees on me

Thanks man I fucking love cute shit

Attached: images-6.jpg (225x225, 6K)

pic related

Attached: Hello.jpg (1080x1920, 251K)

Not my thing but I guess good for you?

Clearly, it comes through well in your art!

That doesn't really answer how that happened...

Attached: Ichigo (186).jpg (1059x633, 168K)

Bloodborne fucked me up at first. After playing DS1 and 2 the whole aggresive playstyle had me shook. But now I know how to work it. I can never go back to being a turtle

The BB style is my favorite tbh. Though I've grown to enjoy the DS1 slow combat more as time goes on

Attached: Ichigo (139).jpg (615x615, 80K)

I had a unhappy accident whit a buzz-saw. Lost the thumb too, so they could´nt re-attach the damn thing either. Rolling cigaretts became a bitch after that.

here's a somewhat useful fact
>the average adult male can drink 3 average beers before they are "legally" drunk

and a joke
> so 2 guys sits at a bar in a skyscraper high above the city the first guy slams a shot of tequila, goes over to the window and jumps out.
> the guy sitting next to him can’t believe what he just saw.
>10 minutes later, the same guy walks back into the bar and sits down next to him
>the second guy asks, “How did you do that? I just saw you jump out the window, and we’re hundreds of feet above the ground!”
>the jumper responds in a slur, “Well, I don’t get it either. I slam a shot of tequila, and when I jump out the window, the tequila makes me slow down right before I hit the ground". and tells the second guy to watch.
>he takes a shot, goes to the window and jumps out.
>the second guy runs to the window and watches as the guy falls to just above the sidewalk, slows down and lands softly on his feet.
>a few minutes later, the jumper walks back into the bar.
>the second guy has to try it, so he orders a shot of tequila. He slams it and jumps out the window.
>he reaches the bottom, he doesn’t slow down and SPLAT!
>the jumper looks at the bartender and orders another shot of tequila.
>the bartender shakes his head and says
>"your a real asshole when you’re drunk, Superman.”

Attached: ZHmHih5.png (441x302, 51K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9VHtuqXZQeo

I'm sorry about that.

I guess that's why they all say they had a few drinks...

LOL. That was good :3

Attached: Ichigo (49).jpg (298x372, 30K)

Diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder this week

ty ty a know a few knock knock jokes too but you have to start it

Attached: e56d23a4c7576d110307eaa91549aef782019cd7baf5a1d5c49e66d9e9e357a3.jpg (314x359, 19K)

Don’t be a weeaboo avatar faggot. No one likes that shit.

You’re a fucking furry. Gtfo.

At least I got a semi funny story, a "magictrick" and a few bad jokes out of it ( all thumbs,being one) .

Would be a great ice-breaker if I didnt despise people in general.

Attached: I+explained+it+with+my+quote+you+stupid+gypsie+you+_746a9481a11d1f25fdb974929f89c433.jpg (397x295, 93K)

Knock knock

Knock knock?

No one likes me in general so might as well

Why do you despise people?

Attached: Ichigo (132).jpg (256x445, 41K)

who's there?

>that's the joke HAHA

Attached: 1568958503895.jpg (222x293, 22K)

I went shooting for the first time about a week ago. had to go to Indiana from Illinois because our gun laws are ass.

Not op, but how did you like it user? And what did you shoot?

Because, in general, they are decadent tards that buy shit they dont really need at insane prices. And a good few must be watching all the thrash reality shows on TV. This little nifty civilization they built for themselves is going downhill. But fuck that, as long as there is bread and games why would they notice? But I think things are getting flaky, a little bit frizzled at the ends, so to speak.

I had a terrible day and was feeling depressed so I started scrolling Sup Forums for some uncompromising memes but instead watched a video of a guy beating a tranny to a bloody pulp in the subway. I did not like it now feel even worse.
Also, sometimes I draw, I guess.

Attached: drawfag2019.png (310x310, 7K)

Police - your son died in a car crash from drunk driving. He was an alcohol.

I am one with the Force. The Force is with me.

youtu.be/zCcYJXqPJIo

fuck you that's not old enough
>an alchohol

Attached: antijokes.png (970x1542, 252K)

I'm pro-gun but really don't know anything about them at all. That being said, I'll describe it my best.
It was really fun. My target sheet was 5 yards away, but the thrill came from the power that I could feel through my hands. I definitely did NOT go through a lot of bullets, when compared to my other experienced friends.
We used my friend's 80% semi-auto rifle, and rented an AR semi-auto and a pump-action (don't remember the names or calibers, sorry.) My favorite was the AR, since it was the only one with removable magazines, and also it was the lightest. 10/10 would shoot again

Well it is a weapon designed for combat so it should have shot smooth while being light and mobile.
I'm partial to shotguns (particularly mossberg model 500, since navy fag) and high caliber revolvers (good for home defense since wont jam). Keep shooting my guy. It's fun as hell

Attached: source.gif (385x272, 728K)

SORRY SORRY I DIED FOR A BIT I'LL REPLY IN A SEC

Attached: Ichigo (19).jpg (768x637, 113K)

Someone give this bitch some nuzzles stat!

I've shot a few guns and they're not my thing for the most part. Did you enjoy it?

People have been noticing similar things for the past few thousand years and yet we somehow persevere

Oh, that's awful sorry :(

Hopefully I gave you at least a smile?

Oof

Attached: Ichigo (73).jpg (693x628, 103K)

I want to impregnate a toddler

That's physically impossible and also gross

Attached: Ichigo (214).jpg (772x636, 113K)

You cant do that, also kys

What he said, killing yourself is preferable

Attached: Ichigo (6).jpg (198x423, 23K)

I haven't spoken to my dad in 13 years and the last year or so it hurts so bad my chest hurts when I think about him.

You know, I haven't spoken to mine in about that amount of time + a few years too

What happened in your case?

Attached: Ichigo (78).jpg (819x622, 107K)

I'm actually going to be a famous pop musician in the 2020s

I'm in college. I'm 3 years through my health physics degree, but I have found a love for anthropology. I'd switch majors but my job is paying for the college and it has to be health physics

anime is for retards who think they are too cool for cartoons even tho anime is for little babys

An evil women fucked his head up. My older sister left a few years b4 me. Not sure what happened to my little brother. Probably dipped too. I left at 17. How bout you?

Oh, are you? What's your stage name?

I'd say stick with your current degree and then follow you dream afterward. If you have the passion and talent then you can use your degree as leverage even though it isn't in the field you want

Agreed, fuck weebs

>an evil women

Um...

And my parents didn't like each other, that's the most I'll say about it.

Attached: Ichigo (66).jpg (484x621, 105K)

Currently listening to youtube.com/watch?v=AdCU75EMqh4
Apreciating the wierdness of life

Attached: Brena Ann Spencer.jpg (673x1039, 133K)

Oooo hurdy gurdy, neat. How'd you get into that?

Attached: Ichigo (24).jpg (469x517, 46K)

I'm not gonna reveal here. The last thing I want happening is the public knowing I browse this, but thanks for asking!

I stumbled upon a song called "omen" by the same guy, thanks for replying fren, you have a good night

Makes sense

You can add me on discord if you want YtSeJamz#0423

I want to be friends with a famous person :(

You too

Attached: Ichigo (239).png (526x622, 557K)

An evil stepmother to clarify.

The weird thing is my # daydream is getting a call from him. The hilarious part is I'm unlisted, use no social media, and theres almost zero pictures of me.

>impossible
insider.com/baby-pregnant-with-sibling-needed-c-section-fetus-in-fetu-2019-11
Not like I wouldn't want to impregnate a fetus too, but she technically would be a toddler after she born

Dreams aren't often logical lol

Attached: Ichigo (2).jpg (101x80, 2K)

I am painfully addicted to the Taste of cum (not my own) I don’t understand how this becomes an addiction.

>parasitic twin

Nice try

The taste varies with diet tho, how can you be addicted to the generic taste?

Attached: Ichigo (48).png (666x637, 986K)

True lol. I do take some comfort if the fact that the last thing I hear out of that bitch's mouth was "let him go. He'll be sleeping in a ditch or dead in a month." By some gard work, a lot of sacrifices, and one really big fluke I got to retire at 26 and drink 400 dollar a bottle booze

(Me) Yes I know a (You) will show up. Im an old newfag
Im sure the Romans will be glad to hear that, and the Aztecs. Make sure to tell the Incas too if you see one. Or any other collapsed civilization, they go tits up all the time. Humans have remained, but civilizations rise and fall.

Attached: unamused cat reaction.jpg (1242x2208, 432K)

Think of cum like steak. It all has a base flavor. You change the flavor with seasoning and cooking technique. You change the flavor of cum with diet. The base is still there though

Well I usually make whatever partner I plan to hookup with eat Pineapples for the day beforehand to make it nice and sweet

Wow. How did you get there?

I said humans, not civilizations. I agree with you for the most part.

True, I guess. What's your favorite variety then?

Attached: Ichigo (61).png (269x445, 270K)

I like this youtu.be/9WfO9LWyaAo

Nice.

Attached: Ichigo (91).png (506x637, 516K)

I prefer salty and bitter. Especially if I'm licking it out of a pussy.
If it's a straight load to the mouth, sweet is better

Te Aviso, Te Anuncio tho

youtube.com/watch?v=8C6xDjQ66wM

Why the difference?

Attached: Ichigo (250).png (308x631, 356K)

Lived out of a pos truck for 18 months. Worked my ass off. Got a piece of land that I payed cash for. Build a shack, which I had a sign that said "the groove shack" on the door. But i got lucky with bitcoin. I bought into it early. Honestly I just thought having "hacker money " was cool as shit. I've cashed out must if it and like a good boy payed my taxes.

What part of the country? I'm in California and all that sounds nigh impossible here lol

Attached: Ichigo (222).png (1125x634, 827K)

I’m sitting on my leathery throne at 1:32 in the morning talking to you

Attached: 4F66189D-8515-4F0E-994F-88B7BB80D421.jpg (678x422, 74K)

East coast, huh? How is it over there?

Attached: Ichigo (152).jpg (331x625, 55K)

I left GA and went to Missouri. Lands pretty cheap here. I worked in a town just west of saint Louis. Bought incorporated so I didnt have to follow building codes. Which was good as I think about half the stuff I used in that project I walked out of my work lol

The pussy juices add sweetness too it, and I'm not taking it directly in the mouth.

I know what y.... ffs. Jew me once.

Cold but no snow as of yet which makes me very down hearted about this Christmas season the only thing keeping me in high hopes for this season is the unquantifiable amount of alcohol I will drink when the fat man leaves present under neath my tree and my family visits me

Attached: DB278B6F-C592-45C6-8D88-5BBE4D72CB58.jpg (680x623, 88K)