/medal/ 2018 Winter Olympics - britain and spain are losers edition

>not invited: """"""great"""""" britain, brazil, spain, denmark, epl fans, poland and any country that hasn't won a medal

>invited: every country that has won a medal and the based Porto poster

not so fast spain and """""great""""" britain

>redditspacing
And I'm posting here too, rape capital of the world. u mad?

Honestly speaking, why are you holding Spain to the same standard as actual snowy nations with a deep history of snowsports?

>inb4 muh Pyrenees

Posting for Best Girl

shitain won't win

whoa no h8 towards Spain m8 /(o.o)\

top 2 thread where

>the based Porto poster
most likely committed suicide by now

Hahaha brits btfo again.

>spain
They can come in here now.

Spain's got a bronze now

why do they call it great britain if its not great?

EVEN WE HAVE A MEDAL NOW HAHAHAHAHAHA
> the borough of Britain
> the voivodship of Poland

Based Hernandez.

APOLOGIZE

KEK

OH NO NONONOONO

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""great"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" britain

AHAHHAHAHA

We did it!

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""great"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""britain

>denmark
will we ever win a second medal? we can barely even qualify to curling

BASED

>making fun of Spain for not winning medals on winter olympics
>Inmediately Spain wins their first medal since 1992

kek

Imagine not living in a country that's too comfy for winter """"sports""""

anyone can do curling and speedskating m8

but not anyone can be elite at it.

Thanks for inviting me, Based IKEA

Now can someone redpill me on winter sports and why should anybody even choose to live in a place covered with cold snow?

Not bad if you're a fat fuck. And toasty fires are genuinely the best.

Winter sports are for spills and deaths. And occasional ice qts.

Brown people can,t handle the snow so they leave. My town is 98.5% white with a sprinkle of gooks and it's comfy.

Congrats, Spain!

This has to be true. My hairdresser is a Syrian refugee who fled the German weather.