Any Muslims here have seen or heard stories about jinn? What do you think about them?

Any Muslims here have seen or heard stories about jinn? What do you think about them?

Other urls found in this thread:

quran.com/72
youtube.com/watch?v=gF_MYNKNPI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

quran.com/72

Not Muslim, but djinn are just ghosts and demons like you get anywhere if you open your mind to them. But whether they're benevolent or malicious they always cause problems down the line. Don't invite things into your life you don't understand.

There is only 1 Jin

they are demons basically.

I think i saw a movie about that on Netflix.

It's their version of demons.

Like normal demons and ghosts or angels, vampires, werewolfs, unicorns, etc. They don't exist

They arent demons.

Demons dont exist in Islam.

whew

youtube.com/watch?v=gF_MYNKNPI0

Yes Im a Djinn ama

I think they're just different beings, like humans, but part spiritual?

WTF is a council estate

How do I summon a jinn?

Will you give me Constantinople back?

They're demons. I've dealt with them.

Like genies? Like Robin Williams in Aladdin?

I am muslim just let in amerKKKa. hate it here but much food and better smells. Anyway, jinn are creatures of the light in caves and not like homo blue fat american robbin willams in Aladin. Ask me any thing more about islam or myth of islam

yes if you be my bf

IS THIS WHY ROBIN WILLIAMS DIED

If you want to drive the mohammedans out of your area, you know what to do!

I heard they believe djinn power nuclear weapons. Like they live in nuclear weapons like machine spirits of destruction

deal

That's what I thought.

Do you guys help Tayyip?

What Islam say about Jin is... they are creatures like us living in a separated wold...

More or less they have some powers we don't have, they can be good or bad just humans.

The world referred to in Quran normally as the Two Worlds, ours and theirs.

The possibly of any contact between us and them, specially us getting any information from/about them is arguable. They were controlled by Solomon in his days tho.

Doesn't stop some people to actually believe/claim they saw/met one, but it isn't as common as Americans say they've met ghosts/aliens.

Dang that bitch is hot.

>You mean I'm not Jin?

Not entirely irrelevant.

The Muslims guy that lives above my Muslims gf's dad's place supposedly has a djinn. He's a huge asshole though.

Someone offered my gf's dad a djinn but he noped the fuck out.

They are more closer to Angels if anything since they dont posess a soul.

:3 without further interruption, lets celebrate and suck some dick

>topkek

ok

Muslim here, yep they're basically demons.

Haven't had any direct experience with them, thank Allah, but I have heard they are the thing that cause those dreams where you can't breathe and shit.

So what about lucid dreamers, who are able to easily overpower those dreams, and other nightmares, and turn them into something great?

Dunno lol

Btw just to clarify further, demons are all jinns, but all jinns are not necessarily demons, some can be bro jinns, but desu most are dicks and dick around with humanity in silly ways.
Also Satan/Lucifer was originally a jinn. Not an angel, even though he was allowed into the assembly of the angels because he worshipped Allah so much. That explains the whole fall from grace thing. Angels don't have free will, but jinns do.

Djinn are allegedly elements from older semitic religions that were imported to Islam. From what I've gathered, Djinn cannot be generalized as good or evil but just alien.

Of course they do. Iblis/satan exists in islam too.

They just dont have an elaborate and detailed system with names like judaism and christianity, because sandnigs gonna sandnig

It's believed that all humans have a jinn counterpart, almost exactly like the cartoon devil that sits on your shoulder. They sit there all day and fuck with you and whisper shitty advise to you to make you sin

I have several djinn they are traped in rings I bought off of ebay

where the government put poor people

lol jinns are no match for allah.
let allah guide you and bestow his wisdom in you, follow allah.
your jinn will thus learn as allah has willed

And people wonder why these prehistoric sand niggers act like savages. Utter morons.

Jinn are enemies of God, the quran describes how they try to spy on God's counsel and get punished for it.

The quran also knows the concept of iblis/satan, a powerful angel who hates humanity and is tasked with trying to seduce men to evil.